Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher (9309 Views)

Male Infertility, This Is What I Am Dealing With / 10 Reasons For Male Infertility In Nigeria / Higher Education And The Female Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by francizy(m): 7:00am On May 31, 2015
This is great so that these mother-in-laws will stop blaming their son's wife for not being able o conceive. Many men are OK with their wives no matter how long it takes but in-laws will never kp their acts together.

Babyosisi nwanne'm oh! Oya channel this research to the right quarters.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Ngokafor(f): 7:49am On May 31, 2015
....Oh well,why wont they be infertile when their system has been ravaged by STDs ocassioned by uncontrollable promiscuity and sexuall irresponsibility all in the name of 'its a man's world,Men are polygamous by nature' and all that crap..

..Later they will turn around to hound women endlessly and blame them for virtually everything..ndi blank-shooters i dey come,church things on my mind.

9 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by harveyspec: 8:07am On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:
This is for all you males that insist that you need to i check out and make sure your wives can conceive
Facts are sacred
Dinachi ,timbuktou,harveyspec cococandy,keppyy,jahblessme,bukatyne,apextitan,njokusboy,kilode100,4teelaw

Madam you didn't get me at all!!

I won't subject my wife to be to fertility test just like that, I will only ask for one if I know she has had an abortion.

if my wife to be has been raped, I will want to know if she has gotten over it, if she has forgiven herself & raper. If not, then counseling session cos I don't want to be her victim

imagine getting married to a lady that hates men as a result of the rape incident, a lady who has probably vowed to deal with men, you expect me to marry such a lady?

I will do my best that she goes for counseling & if she isn't open to that, then good bye to her

The spirit being all this is "I love & i'm willing to go all through the way with you but you have to prove or show that you are ready for change, you have to show me that you are serious fighting that stuff(whatever it is)

It is on this premise that I will gladly join you in the fight.

the point is this, we are going to be one so don't hide anything from me, neither will I hide from you

If am to join you in fighting or battling anything, give me a heads up!!

You can't make me run from pillar to post, from one hospital to the other when the fault was yours & you never brought me into the picture & now you suddenly want me to join you in fighting it

That's not fair!!!

my asking for those test or whatever it is, is not to be judgmental or to get a perfect person but to prepare my mind & myself for the battles ahead.

Imagine getting married to a diabetic & such was hidden from you, only to be revealed in marriage.

I will suddenly stop eating some stuff just because of you either because I want to encourage you or not make you cook two diff meals etc

I LOVE YOU & PLS PUT ME IN THE PICTURE!!! Past or no past!!

This is what works for me!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 8:13am On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:
This is for all you males that insist that you need to check out and make sure your wives can conceive
Facts are sacred

I'm not sure I can help you in this thread o. There is no known member of my family that is infertile. Everybody has children and we all resemble each other like groundnut.

I can even dash the women looking for children twins sef if they're interested. smiley

1 Like

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by harveyspec: 8:20am On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:
This is for all you males that insist that you need to check out and make sure your wives can conceive
Facts are sacred
Dinachi ,timbuktou,harveyspec cococandy,keppyy,jahblessme,bukatyne,apextitan,njokusboy,kilode100,4teelaw

if my wife to be is hypertensive, I need to see her readings, I need to see that she has been taking care of herself well, I need to see she is abstaining from what she was asked to abstain from

If she isn't doing any of this & my efforts to make her take her health serious, then I will bail

Cos in my thinking, is she continues this way in marriage, it will be my time & money in & out of the hospital

A lady that has had an abortion is more likely to have a damaged done to system than the one who hasn't, hence my request for the test

let me digress a little, if you are someone who has spiritual problems, whatever it might be, that's not enough to deter me

I will only run if

a. You aren't aware you have one & my efforts to make you see you have one is abortive
b. you are aware but you aren't doing nothing about it or living a carefree spiritual life

BUT if see the opposite to a&b, then I will gladly join you cos I know that it will become 2 against the problem

Imagine getting married to someone who is being oppressed by the devil, she doesn't care or still living in sin

It means in that union I will be the one doing all the praying & fighting in a fight that I inherited cos I got married

also imagine hiding it from me, only to get married & be informed that there is a fight o

Hope you are getting my point

1 Like

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by pickabeau1: 8:23am On May 31, 2015
314 couples means 157 men

So results based on 157 men from a region of the country are applicable to the whole country....

If your title had been men from the south east have fertility challenges...that hypothesis is supported by your research.. but the whole country?

Woman please....

It is better you keep on with your anecdotal way and story telling rather than trying to be objective by using sources or biblical support.

Lol

8 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by kilode100(f): 8:37am On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:

I think its closer to 10 out of 10
Go to that TTC thread and see what women are going through
Half the problem could be the husband and the wives are subjected to all sorts of tests and ridicule when a healthy man is all the miracle needed
Many "barren" women that visit prayer houses end up with belle given by the prophets as their "miracle"
It is an open secret in Nigeria

Gbam!

21 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by kilode100(f): 8:41am On May 31, 2015
francizy:
This is great so that these mother-in-laws will stop blaming their son's wife for not being able o conceive. Many men are OK with their wives no matter how long it takes but in-laws will never kp their acts together.

Babyosisi nwanne'm oh! Oya channel this research to the right quarters.. smiley

Any Nigerian man that is all smiles about their wives inability to bear kids should be checked.
They are the culprits.

22 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by kilode100(f): 8:44am On May 31, 2015
pickabeau1:

So results based on 157 men from a region of the country are applicable to the whole country....

If your title had been men from the south east have fertility challenges...that hypothesis is supported by your research.. but the whole country?

Woman please....

It is better you keep on with your anecdotal way and story telling rather than trying to be objective by using sources or biblical support.

Lol

Yinmu**
Sir, I think there is a personal story behind your post, would you mind sharing?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by pickabeau1: 8:50am On May 31, 2015
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by xynerise: 8:57am On May 31, 2015
tintingz:
It Is a man's world. smiley
This shiit is beginning to sound dumb. A man's world when some women are the bread winner of the family? A man's world when some women beat up their husbands like a child? A man's world when some men don't know how to run a home and quit alcoholism? My friend, no one owns the world.

I do educate my friends who have the stereotypes that the women determine the sex of a child, the ability to be pregnant and all that silly craps. We need to reduce the burden, both emotional and physical burden we put on these women and face reality.

Don't go out smoking and making alcohol your best buddy and ignore the effect in future. Your village people who always blame the woman for everything should be flogged and show them 2015 calendar because they still look at 1900 calendar.

11 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by ApexTitan(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:
This is for all you males that insist that you need to i check out and make sure your wives can conceive
Facts are sacred

Are the ladies still trying to rationalise the deception of concealing their past before their husbands with this study? How does this even work?

Let us assume the study is accurate and without fault; so men are responsible for infertility therefore the women they choose to spend the rest of their lives with should go ahead and hide important details of their lives from the men?

I think this thread boils down to the fact that women want a free pass into marriage regardless of who they were in the past. This thread is a subtle attempt in trying to lift the demands that a relationship founded on transparency and trust would make on them.

Ladies, the rationalisation hamster is overworking itself and we can all see it. Try another line abeg.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by tintingz(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2015
xynerise:

This shiit is beginning to sound dumb. A man's world when some women are the bread winner of the family? A man's world when some women beat up their husbands like a child? A man's world when some men don't know how to run a home and quit alcoholism? My friend, no one owns the world.

I do educate my friends who have the stereotypes that the women determine the sex of a child, the ability to be pregnant and all that silly craps. We need to reduce the burden, both emotional and physical burden we put on these women and face reality.

Don't go out smoking and making alcohol your best buddy and ignore the effect in future. Your village people who always blame the woman for everything should be flogged and show them 2015 calendar because they still look at 1900 calendar.
Women run the world smiley.

1 Like

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by francizy(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2015
kilode100:

Any Nigerian man that is all smiles about their wives inability to bear kids should be checked.
They are the culprits.

What happened to tolerance, understanding, patience, etc?

An uncle of mine had a daughter just two years into the marriage and didn't have issues again till his first daughter was about 18 - 20 when his mum, sisters and brothers pressurized him to marry another wife. He did and immediately the new one came in, she took in. Not more than a year or so, the first wife who was on almost 20 years break became pregnant too. They started having children like water. The man had about 9 children and at the end, he didn't live to enjoy those children because he passed on. What can you say about that?

Mind you, not all men are so keen to kick a woman out because she failed to bear a child. This is twenty first century and not some stone age na...
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by shaybebaby(f): 9:40am On May 31, 2015
ApexTitan:
babyosisi:
Facts are sacred

Are the ladies still trying to rationalise the deception of concealing their past before their husbands with this study? How does this even work?

Let us assume the study is accurate and without fault; so men are responsible for infertility therefore the women they choose to spend the rest of their lives with should go ahead and hide important details of lives from the men?

I think this thread boils down to the fact that women want a free pass into marriage regardless of who they were in the past. This thread is a subtle attempt in trying to lift the demands that a relationship founded on transparency and trust would make on them.

Ladies, the rationalisation hamster is overworking itself and we can all see it. Try another line abeg.
What free pass? Who wants a man that is firing blanks, ignorant and looking to shift the responsibility of infertility on the woman?
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by babygirlfl: 9:49am On May 31, 2015
shaybebaby:

What free pass? Who wants a man that is firing blanks, ignorant and looking to shift the responsibility of infertility on the woman?

Madam welcome back. You were missed.

2 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by shaybebaby(f): 9:55am On May 31, 2015
babygirlfl:

Madam welcome back. You were missed.
I missed my fellow freedom fighters too. How have you been chicka? Summer don start so I have come out of my hibernation.

2 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Jahblessme: 11:18am On May 31, 2015
Sooo funny that all this mathematics and scrutiny of publishing and sample size number wasn't more debated when the thread was about Nigerian women being the greatest cheaters in the world or the one about 40% of dads not being the fathers of first borns. wink

Many don't know that placing a laptop on their laps exposes the balls to excess heat and can reduce sperm count over time.

Excess alcohol,cigarettes all can be culprits.
Even a guy with undescended testicle will join and blame wife.
Plenty refuse to go and get checked and the lady ends up running helter skelter till she falls into the hands of a sharp shooter pastor or those PH baby farmers.

TTC is very dicey and can even push a person to insanity if care is not taken.. Endless tests,depression, se x when u no get energy,ovulation spotting,ivf..its a very difficult cycle.

Oya birth only girls naaa,woman carry blame immediately.Upon all the education of who donates y chromosome,the woman is still blamed.

We have a long way to go shaa but we are getting there.
It starts with the ladies being able to speak up.We have a problem,WE are going for tests.Not woman we have a problem,you will go.for tests,15 girls did abortion for me in uni,it can't be my fault. grin

In other news,Linda ikeji blog carrying gist about one OSI Umenyiora who just married ex miss world 2011 a few days ago.Apparently had a gf who's been with him for ages exposed the texts he sent her last week. The man was saying they should continue but have to be more careful,he loves her,she has power over him and new wife..plenty plenty things..

Thank God women are no longer hiding these men.Leila's God is alive,make she do fast go for tests. Wonder what footing the marriage will continue on.Lagoon tinz.

Of course the blogger is blaming the 'mistress' conveniently forgetting who is engaged,who is making the vows and that the chick knew him from teetee.

The marriage will never ever be the same..sorry Leila

Na this kain guy de ask 'abortion' and se xual history question pass cheesy

Ladies shine ya eyes.

5 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by shaybebaby(f): 11:21am On May 31, 2015
Jahblessme:
Sooo funny that all this mathematics and scrutiny of publishing and sample size number wasn't more debated when the thread was about Nigerian women being the greatest cheaters in the world or the one about 40% of dads not being the fathers of first borns. wink

Many don't know that placing a laptop on their laps exposes the balls to excess heat and can reduce sperm count over time.

Excess alcohol,cigarettes all can be culprits.
Even a guy with undescended testicle will join and blame wife.
Plenty refuse to go and get checked and the lady ends up running helter skelter till she falls into the hands of a sharp shooter pastor or those PH baby farmers.

TTC is very dicey and can even push a person to insanity if care is not taken.. Endless tests,depression, se x when u no get energy,ovulation spotting,ivf..its a very difficult cycle.

Oya birth only girls naaa,woman carry blame immediately.Upon all the education of who donates y chromosome,the woman is still blamed.

We have a long way to go shaa but we are getting there.
It starts with the ladies being able to speak up.We have a problem,WE are going for tests.Not woman we have a problem,you will go.for tests,15 girls did abortion for me in uni,it can't be my fault. grin

In other news,Linda ikeji blog carrying gist about one OSI Umenyiora who just married ex miss world 2011 a few days ago.Apparently had a gf who's been with him for ages exposed the texts he sent her last week. The man was saying they should continue but have to be more careful,he loves her,she has power over him and new wife..plenty plenty things..

Thank God women are no longer hiding these men.Leila's God is alive,make she do fast go for tests. Wonder what footing the marriage will continue on.Lagoon tinz.

Of course the blogger is blaming the 'mistress' conveniently forgetting who is engaged,who is making the vows and that the chick knew him from teetee.

The marriage will never ever be the same..sorry Leila

Na this kain guy de ask 'abortion' and se xual history question pass cheesy

Ladies shine ya eyes.

Jahblessyou
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by kilode100(f): 11:29am On May 31, 2015
francizy:

What happened to tolerance, understanding, patience, etc?

An uncle of mine had a daughter just two years into the marriage and didn't have issues again till his first daughter was about 18 - 20 when his mum, sisters and brothers pressurized him to marry another wife. He did and immediately the new one came in, she took in. Not more than a year or so, the first wife who was on almost 20 years break became pregnant too. They started having children like water. The man had about 9 children and at the end, he didn't live to enjoy those children because he passed on. What can you say about that?

Mind you, not all men are so keen to kick a woman out because she failed to bear a child. This is twenty first century and not some stone age na...

I get it...
Your Uncle had low sperm count.
I'm happy for him.

20 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Ngokafor(f): 12:52pm On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:
[size=18pt]In a study from southwest Nigeria ,they concluded thus[/size]

http://www.njcponline.com/article.asp?issn=1119-3077;year=2013;volume=16;issue=1;spage=37;epage=40;aulast=Owolabi

Thank God for science

Please don't assume the females were responsible for 68%
Females were about the same,the rest was male and female combined and then unknown factors

....Had to quote this for those narrowing the statistics to just the SouthEast.....SouthWest too is not excepted from the infertile bug apparantly..

..Most cases of infertility in this country are caused by men..Fact.
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Ngokafor(f): 12:56pm On May 31, 2015
.....Erm ladies,time to shine your eyes..that man hounding you for test and bugging you with jamb questions about your past could be an empty 'shell' looking a scape-goat in future..

..be wise!!!!!
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 31, 2015
pickabeau1:

Woman please....

Lol

Read the post ngokafor quoted,I did that because of people like you
Maybe I should include it with the original post

1 Like

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by pickabeau1: 1:10pm On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:

Read the post ngokafor quoted,I did that because of people like you
Maybe I should include it with the original post

You need to use logic for once in your posts

So a study based on 158 men is suitable case for extrapolation for a nation of 90 million men

Ok
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 31, 2015
pickabeau1:

You need to use logic for once in your posts

So a study based on 158 men is suitable case for extrapolation for a nation of 90 million men

Ok

I know this thread is very painful for you but relax
Read more from the south west nigerian study

This is a prospective study of the seminal fluid indices of consecutively consenting male partners of infertile couples seen at the Fertility and Endocrinology Research Unit of the Department of Obstetrics Gynaecology and Perinatology, Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Ile-Ife between May 2004 and June 2008.WHO standard was used in the collection and processing of the samples. [7] A total of 661 consenting male partners of infertile couple were recruited into the study. Sample collection was done following abstinence from ejaculation for 3-5 days, transported to the laboratory within less than 1 hour of production while maintaining sample at body temperature (37°C). Samples were collected using masturbation only into sterile screw capped plastic universal containers. No prior usage of antibiotics and spilled sample collection were avoided. Cases that did not follow the above-standard criteria were not included in the analysis. Using WHO standard [7] semen analysis was carried out by determining semen liquefaction, volume, appearance, pH, sperm concentration, motility, morphology, viability, and the presence of WBC or RBC. Each semen sample was cultured in appropriate culture media at 37°C for 24-48 hours to detect any associated bacterial pathogens and positive samples were subcultured to determine the sensitivity pattern to antimicrobial agents. Data were analyzed using SPSS for windows version 15.0 statistical package. Data were analyzed for frequencies, mean, and chi-square (χ2) with level of significant set at less than 0.05 (P < 0.05).

1 Like

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by pickabeau1: 1:20pm On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:

I know this thread is very painful for you but relax
Read more from the south west nigerian study

This is a prospective study of the seminal fluid indices of consecutively consenting male partners of infertile couples seen at the Fertility and Endocrinology Research Unit of the Department of Obstetrics Gynaecology and Perinatology, Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Ile-Ife between May 2004 and June 2008.WHO standard was used in the collection and processing of the samples. [7] A total of 661 consenting male partners of infertile couple were recruited into the study. Sample collection was done following abstinence from ejaculation for 3-5 days, transported to the laboratory within less than 1 hour of production while maintaining sample at body temperature (37°C). Samples were collected using masturbation only into sterile screw capped plastic universal containers. No prior usage of antibiotics and spilled sample collection were avoided. Cases that did not follow the above-standard criteria were not included in the analysis. Using WHO standard [7] semen analysis was carried out by determining semen liquefaction, volume, appearance, pH, sperm concentration, motility, morphology, viability, and the presence of WBC or RBC. Each semen sample was cultured in appropriate culture media at 37°C for 24-48 hours to detect any associated bacterial pathogens and positive samples were subcultured to determine the sensitivity pattern to antimicrobial agents. Data were analyzed using SPSS for windows version 15.0 statistical package. Data were analyzed for frequencies, mean, and chi-square (χ2) with level of significant set at less than 0.05 (P < 0.05).

Go ahead

Nothing is painful for me

This is a better sample size

661 men

What was the conclusion
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by oloyede252(m): 1:23pm On May 31, 2015
southeast again undecided
Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 31, 2015
pickabeau1:

Go ahead

Nothing is painful for me

This is a better sample size

661 men

What was the conclusion

Can't you read?
Click on the link and read it yourself
Somewhere it also tells you it is similar to the result of a study in Ibadan and less than the one in abakiliki
Because I knew there would be someone like you here
Before you go off rejoicing that women were the cause in 69% of the remainder
Let me quickly inform you that it was thirty something also the rest are combined male and female factors and unknown factors
This destroys everything you ever knew doesn't it?
Ha

1 Like

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 31, 2015
All these men walking about with dead sperm pointing fingers at women and refusing to be tested
Your time is up

8 Likes

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by pickabeau1: 1:32pm On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:

Can't you read?
Click on the link and read it yourself
Somewhere it also tells you it is similar to the result of a study in Ibadan and less than the one in abakiliki
Because I knew there would be someone like you here
Before you go off rejoicing that women were the cause in 69% of the remainder
Let me quickly infirm you that it was thirty something also the rest are combined male and female factors and unknown factors
This destroys everything you ever knew doesn't it?
Ha

You are the one heckling over something that is obvious and nothing special

Don't assume every one here is as unenlightened as people around you

When a couple have fertility challenges, it is not the sole responsibility of the man or woman buy a joint effort to identify root cause and also the solution

If the man or woman has to make behavior or dietary changes, it is best the couple do it as one

I don't need you to tell me men have a role to play or may be a cause.

So what was your mind blowing point exactly?

All I said was that the sample size does not justify extrapolation to the whole country

1 Like

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 31, 2015
pickabeau1:

You are the one heckling over something that is obvious and nothing special

Don't assume every one here is as unenlightened as people around you

When a couple have fertility challenges, it is not the sole responsibility of the man or woman buy a joint effort to identify root cause and also the solution

If the man or woman has to make behavior or dietary changes, it is best the couple do it as one

I don't need you to tell me men have a role to play or may be a cause.

So what was your mind blowing point exactly?

All I said was that the sample size does not justify extrapolation to the whole country

I see you are now mellow mr south east only problem and sample size
The sample size in both studies was perfectly ok or the study could not have been accepted for publication in peer reviewed journals

1 Like

Re: Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher by pickabeau1: 1:38pm On May 31, 2015
babyosisi:

I see you are now mellow
The sample size in both studies was perfectly ok or the study could not have been accepted for publication in peer reviewed journals

Mellow...hahaha
You are such a clown

Is your great wisdom this morning
That men also have causes in infertility

Wow..what wisdom...

I ask again what's your point

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who You Marry Is Important For Your Community / Unmarried Women / Husband And Wife Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.