Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home (9315 Views)

Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Freiburger(m): 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ladies, what will be your reaction if a strange woman appears in your matrimonial home and claims with prove that your husband is the father of her ten years old child?
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Tgirl4real(f): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
Freiburger: Ladies, what will be you reaction if a strange woman appears in your matrimonial home and claims with prove that your husband is the father of her ten years old child?

I will welcome them with open arms.

grin grin grin grin grin

So "hilariously funny" . . . grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Tgirl4real(f): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
BTW Mr. Freiburger, u didn't reply my mail.
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by baby124: 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
It depends on how long the marriage has been, if he knew about it all along and if he knows the woman. But there will be really big trouble. Definitely no space for the woman and child in my house. He can take care of the child outside. undecided. The woman of course is on her own.
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Freiburger(m): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
Tgirl4real: BTW Mr. Freiburger, u didn't reply my mail.
oops! i did not received any mail from you, please try and send it again.
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Tgirl4real(f): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
It's been like more than a week now.

Please check and also check your spam folder.

It's about this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1114121/nairaland-online-reality-family-show
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
Give them the in-suite in the basement and we can be one big family grin grin grin (shakes head).
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
Freiburger: Ladies, what will be your reaction if a strange woman appears in your matrimonial home and claims with prove that your husband is the father of her ten years old child?

If she has proof, apparently, she is not strange. You are the one who wants to pretend she is. What can you do? Your husband's "fruit of his loin" is your husband's "fruit of his loin"? At least ensure he does the right thing which is support the child or else- Karma usually waits at the door for those who think they can get away with evil. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by coogar: 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
jidegirl12: Give them the in-suite in the basement and we can be one big family grin grin grin (shakes head).

jidegirl is so evil ....
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by TableLeg(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ok i am not a lady ... so adios!
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
coogar:

jidegirl is so evil ....

Abi now cooger ..... Wetin Gawd pikin fit do now? grin grin grin
Tsk tsk tsk

( shakes head and crunches a big bite of celery tsk )
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by greatgod2012(f): 2:11am On Dec 06, 2012
Lets not pretend here, d 1st week will be so hot,so tense, especially, when d couple claims to be faithful to each other. But after so much persuassion, begging, pleading, promises,etc., there is nothing actually one can do except to accept her fate,however, to be sincere witn u, within me, i can never trust d man again, that is even an understatement, i cant even believe him again. One more thing, i can live with d child, because she is innocent but i cant live with d woman under d same roof, and if d man insist dt d woman is staying with d child,then, i will excuse them, not divorce but separate.
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Ekans: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
Well,every lady will claim the man is not trust worthy and mighty raise HELL.But,its always good to be sensible in such situations or the lady in the house might end up being the loser(within the African setting).Caution and application of common sense will save the day.

1 Like

Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Tolexander: 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2012
am a guy, so i dont need commentin on this cos the op said ladies
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by alfredo4u(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
Free world.
Immediately i will go for DNA test. If true, i will accommodate the child and
and send the woman away, becos i cant fit manage two wives ohhhhhhhhhhh
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by ziondaughter: 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2012
No need for DNA. One thing i know for sure is that u can only fool some1 for a little while. Blood will always look for blood. I wont bother about DNA test, i would accept the child but d mama na im know where she dey go. No b quarrel but wat does she expect? A hug?
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Coldfeet(f): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2012
As far as am concerned that's the END!!!!!! Women should learn to be very independent of their husbands so that when cases such as this comes up you can easily walk out and still live the good life with ya kids!! ( Making sure I skin and clean him wella)

4 Likes

Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2012
Nobody including the child will live in MY house! They can all move out including him and be one big family for all I care! Okay?

It's like testing my meekness and that's what breaks the camels back!
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by yomalex(m): 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2012
They can't be strange you must have planted to be seeing harvest
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2012
The woman is strange to the wife and not the husband.
If its some thing he knew about all these yrs and never cared to share with me na dia wahala dey!
If he had no idea his mistake resulted to the baby, then we will accept the baby. After all, it's his blood but the woman will stay clear.

2 Likes

Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Hailedin9ja: 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hmmmmm

Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2012
[size=18pt]Boko to the Haram! As in Tufiakwa!
I will wound somebody[/size] grin
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Gudintent: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2012
With proof you say?

what type of proof? I will get a DNA test done first before any discussion.

They aint staying in my home though!
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by gen2briz(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ki a rin ki a po,yeye lo yeni(if we waka plenty na boku boku luck e dey bring) the next thing na to accept her oo
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by biolabee(m): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
**** quietly subscribes ***
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Oldboy1: 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2012
Well, there's no long story in this case. If the woman all of a sudden shows up with the child whether boy or girl and I, the man was not aware she was in anyway pregnant for me sometime in the past, I'll tell her there's no problem. I'll take care of the child as much as I can but neither of them will live in my house. If the woman insists that they must stay, then there might be something fishy goin on.
It'll not be easy shaa but that's the best thing to do at the initial stage of such issues untill futher notice...
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by temmysoremekun(f): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
To avoid issues A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ unnecessary problems if a DNA test can be carried out den it shd be carried out A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ if it comes out positive den d issue has to be settled in a family way. The families of d lady will come A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ also d family of my husband will come A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ also ma own family..it must be a mutual agreement. Tif my husband wants to take d child den i have no choice A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ if d mother wants to start staying with us den dt is anoda issue ooooooo.....i don't even knw hw i will handle dt for now sha..but its gonna be tough sha...
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by mimi321(f): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
first DNA test and if its possitive i will deal with hubby , then cool down after that accept d child but on no conditon shall they smell the 4 corners of my house shikena tongue
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by coretechng(m): 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2012
Kobojunkie:

If she has proof, apparently, she is not strange. You are the one who wants to pretend she is. What can you do? Your husband's "fruit of his loin" is your husband's "fruit of his loin"? At least ensure he does the right thing which is support the child or else- Karma usually waits at the door for those who think they can get away with evil. grin grin grin grin grin
Just a digression.I love this law of karma thing and believe it to some extent.But the question is 'why is karma not catching these thiefing potlitician?Some of them still enjoy till they go to the great beyond.
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Odunnu: 7:11am On Dec 16, 2012
With a 10year old child? With proof kwa? Choi!
What will I do? For starters, I am sure that would be the first time i'll faint for real.
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Blazay(m): 7:22am On Dec 16, 2012
No big deal! Is it something that has never happen before? undecided
SHYTE happens!
Not the child's fault anyhoo!

I am not that petty when it comes to the inner or outer workings of a man's pehnis! MY HUSBAND'S OR ANY OTHER MAN'S ON THIS PLANET OR BEYOND! cool

Honestly? I could care less. . . .cool

Let him deal with it. . . not my business. kiss
When it becomes my business, HE will let ME know.
I trust my husband to do the right thing. . . he is human. kiss

I don't have ANY iota of stress on account of ANY OTHER. . . .in this sweet life of mine? cool He will not hear 'phim' from moi. . . HE KNOWS ME WELL! cool

All I will say is 'honey. . . please shut my door. . .let me know how it goes'! kiss

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! My friends/siblings don't call me 'THE TOUGHIANT' aka 'the tough one' for nothing. I earned it well. . . .PIECE OF CAKE!kiss

2 Likes

Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Odunnu: 7:37am On Dec 16, 2012
You must have had several life experiences to make you this tough.
I'm still very young in marriage and very much in love too and I am sure I cant handle the shock like you.
I hope to be real tough too in time to come. Life is just full of surprises.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wake Up! We Need To Talk / Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira / Who You Marry Is Important For Your Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.