Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,082 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Not Buhari's Son - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Not Buhari's Son (795 Views)

Whose Fault? GEJ. A slowpoke We First Voted For. Not Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Buhari's Son by phcitytraffic: 12:30am On May 31, 2015
Two days ago, the photo above went viral on Nigerian social media. It was supposedly a photo of the son of Nigeria's new president, Mohammadu Buhari, Yusuf Buhari with his girlfriend. They may have striking resemblance but that is not Yusuf. The real person wrote Read below...
"My name is Muhammad Kabir Hadejia and I need your help. There's a picture of myself and my sister that has gone viral on the internet with people claiming it is Yusuf Buhari, the son of the president. I see news pages on Facebook and twitter spreading the false news. I strongly deny it and would like you to help me spread the news that that picture is me and not Yusuf Buhari. I take this issue very dangerous to my safety and hopefully you will help me. Attached are my pictures so you can compare to confirm I'm real"

This is the real Yusuf Buhari.

Re: Not Buhari's Son by Nobody: 12:44am On May 31, 2015
What's going on , is someone trying to cause wahala Ni? Bloggers , media and journalists should not CARry false news pls
Re: Not Buhari's Son by Nobody: 1:18am On May 31, 2015
Re: Not Buhari's Son by kingmalachi: 2:54am On May 31, 2015
Wat is so special abt him, is he going to contribute in his father's administration. Nevertheless GMB for nwn

(1) (Reply)

NATO Is A Terror Organisation By Any Standard ! See Proof / ISIS Wheelchair Executioner Executes Three Spies In Libya / Unbelievable!!! Zoo Keeper Impregnates Female Orangutan Ape (see Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.