Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,226 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Whose Fault? GEJ. A slowpoke We First Voted For. Not Buhari - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Whose Fault? GEJ. A slowpoke We First Voted For. Not Buhari (466 Views)

Trump A Child, slowpoke, Says Wolff Author Of ‘fire And Fury’ / UN Jerusalem resolution: How each country voted / I’m A Muslim, A Woman And An Immigrant. I Voted For Trump. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whose Fault? GEJ. A slowpoke We First Voted For. Not Buhari by nestkojex(m): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2015
Whose fault? GEJ. A slowpoke we first voted for. The success or failure of the current government lies on Buhari's shoulders. So let him appoint the people he trusts. Second, don't forget that the north comprises as many people as the east and west put together. When buhari first appointed an Igbo man, you guys did not complain. Not you are all crying that he is appointing the north. Please also take note that Nassarawa, Plateau, Kwara and Kogi are not northern states but middle belt. The corrupt and hopeless PDP has always been the problem of this country. Buhari needs people that can help him deal with these corrupt bastards. I hope u guys have been following up on all the financial mismanagement, looting, stealing, embezzlement and siphoning of public funds by that stupid GEJ and corrupt bastards of ministers. How they hijacked oil blocks, sold our oil into their pickets, siphoned trillions of naira recovered by EFCC, did lots of terrible things with impunity. Most people who talk against Buhari are always one of 3 types:
1. People who are religious bigots
2. People who place tribal interests over that of collective and common good. You find these kinds of muopic folks more in the South South(my place) and the unforgiving South East.
3. People who benefited or hope to benefit from a system that is structured on corruption. That kind of Laissez-faire and kangaroo system of government run by GEJ and his garrulous illiterate wife.
So u ll see that these sets of people's actions are inimical to the collective growth of our country. They all need to be flushed out of our environment.
Without mincing words, and no apologies, I state categorically and unequivocally, that whoever favours GEJ's 6 years of misrule over Burahi's very focused system of government, is a FOOL; A stupid FOOL; A hallow Entity. I am back and ready for all you anti progress folks out there, my family not exempted. It's would even be worse for any member of my family of high erudition and polemical dispositions to hold any contrary view to this austere stance of mine. But whoever therefore becomes misled by the antics of the leviathan PDP, would have himself to blame in this current dispensation of regular power supply

(1) (Reply)

Russo-syrian Forces Close To Cutting Off Isil's Supply Routes From Turkey / The Gambia Now An Islamic State / OPEC Wake Up And Act Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.