Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,334 members, 7,864,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 31st Of May 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 31st Of May 2015 (365 Views)

What Are The Significance Of Going To Church Every 31st Of December? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 31st Of December 2015 / Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 31st Of May 2015 by jonatoye(m): 1:45am On May 31, 2015
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
There is no path God cannot take His people through in a bid to make them to fulfill their purpose. Irrespective of wherever your life operates the greatest asset of your life is the presence of God!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." (Psalms 23:4 KJV).

Most of the time, the path looks like the valley of shadow of death. In this valley, situation of life will be discouraging, the future will look as if not bright. It is a period where the glory of a man's life will be in obscurity. He will be neglected if not forgotten. However, when God is with him there is hope for him and his future is bright.

Joseph in the bible also passed through this valley; he was sold into slavery in the midst of numerous promises of God over his life. Even as a slave he was prosperous because God was with him.

If truly the Lord is the one leading you; irrespective of the path which He takes you through; He will never leave nor forsake you. Cherish the presence of God in your life. Touch not unclean thing and surrender your entire life to the shepherd of your soul by responding to His will in total obedience to His word. In this way, you will have nothing to fear in any situation of life.

The presence of God will not depart from your life in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Glorious Worship Experience!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Heartfelt!!!!!!!!!! / Victory Comes With Patience / Is God Judging America With Storms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.