Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

God Is Source Of My Achievements In Govt –uduaghan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Is Source Of My Achievements In Govt –uduaghan (449 Views)

Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford / My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Source Of My Achievements In Govt –uduaghan by comrodioodio20: 5:40am On May 31, 2015
BY SAM DUVWODE

DELTA State Governor, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa and his Deputy, Barr. Kingsley Otuaro, were among dignitaries that graced the Family Thanksgiving Service of the immediate past Governor of Delta State, His Excellency, Dr. Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan at First Baptist Church, Warri, Delta State.
Dr. Uduaghan, in his testimony, on behalf of himself, his wife and the entire Uduaghan family, expressed appreciation to God for all He had done in their lives. He noted that being in government for the past 16 years was more than enough to say thank you to God.
He asserted that most people never expected that he would get to this stage, saying that when people who do not expect things could happen to you, and they begin to witness your achievement, they start acting with reactions. “ Good friends, not so good friends, not so good enemies, all the categories, in whatever role God has used you to assist us to succeed this 16 years, I say thank you and God bless you”, he said.
Reading from Exodus 8:16-19, Dr. Uduaghan asserted that 16 years of his sojourn in government was attributed to the finger of God, saying that whatever he might have achieved and might not have done during his time as Governor of Delta State was now left for history.
The immediate past governor expressed his thanks to the church, men of God in the state and royal fathers for their prayers and support, stressing “I am here today to say thank you Lord and also to say thank you to the church, our men of God and, our royal fathers, for all your support for me to succeed, I say thank you all”.
Dr. Uduaghan, while congratulating Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa and Barr. Kingsley Otuaro on becoming Governor and Deputy Governor of Delta State, respectively, appealed to all Deltans to give them their patience, support and prayers in order for them to succeed.
According to him; “It is our collective responsibility to help him succeed; his success is our success and his failure is our failure. Today, we are stronger as a party at the state level and even with the prevailing situation of the party at the national level, we still remain one. That was the test of our unity, it was the test of our oneness, it was the test to show we are one big family in Delta State,” Dr. Uduaghan stated.
“My wife and I are on our knees praying for you, that is what we can confidently offer you, our counsel, we will also offer, but prayer is what you need most. You shall succeed the four years and complete your second tenure, by the grace of God”.
While thanking politicians, families, friends and Deltans for their support throughout his tenure, the immediate past governor urged politicians and Deltans alike not to get themselves employed in the industry of rumour mongering, lying and backbiting.
“Please don’t get employment in the industry of rumour mongering, lying and backbiting; if you do so, you will continue to diminish, while others are multiplying”. It is our prayer for you that you will do more than we have done, but that can only happen if we all, as Deltans, give the governor our maximum support.” Dr. Uduaghan said.
Re: God Is Source Of My Achievements In Govt –uduaghan by Sweetguy25: 5:42am On May 31, 2015
God will punish these evil politicians who use his name to perpetuate evil.

1 Like

Re: God Is Source Of My Achievements In Govt –uduaghan by ramdris(m): 5:52am On May 31, 2015
Achievement? shocked. Mod pls move this to joke section. This guy performed below average and yet said God was behind it! Hell no!. God ways are not like dat.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Source Of My Achievements In Govt –uduaghan by Emphany: 6:04am On May 31, 2015
So people are talking about achievements in govt,Uduaghan sef open mouth. SHM
Re: God Is Source Of My Achievements In Govt –uduaghan by drajjay: 7:08am On May 31, 2015
That mouth of yours will twist. Nonsense ex governor

(1) (Reply)

Ambode'll Surpass Fashola's Achievements / Asset Declaration : Buhari / Osinbajo Following Due Process. / Buhari Likely To Head Oil Ministry In New Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.