Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Don’t Limit Probe To My Govt – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Limit Probe To My Govt – Jonathan (289 Views)

NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors / Limiting Probe To Jonathan Cannot Be Justified, Falana Tells Buhari / Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Limit Probe To My Govt – Jonathan by lizzybog: 6:31am On May 31, 2015
Description
READ MORE ,News ,Jobs , Health Tips,Fashion, buy and Sell .ON http://trade./

ABUJA— President Goodluck Jonathan, yesterday, said that if the incoming president, Muhammadu Buhari decides to probe upon assumption of office, he should not single out his (Jonathan) administration.
He asked Buhari to extend it to other administrations before him. Jonathan argued that limiting the probe to only his administration would amount to a witch hunt.
JONATHAN'S LAST FEC MEETING
In a speech at the valedictory session of the Federal Executive Council, ahead of his handing over to Buhari tomorrow, President Jonathan said his comments followed calls from different quarters for his administration to be investigated, even as he scored his administration high despite the difficult operating environment that prevailed during his tenure.
He attributed the on-going fuel scarcity and strike by some unions in the oil sector to acts of sabotage by some persons who are bent on bringing his administration to its knees “even with just few days” to go.
He said: “Some people are calling for the probe of this government and I agree. In Nigeria, there are a lot of things that will be probed. They ever said all the debts owed by states and this nation from 1960 up to this time are owed by the Jonathan administration.

continue reading click http://trade./ads/dont-limit-probe-to-my-govt-jonathan/
Re: Don’t Limit Probe To My Govt – Jonathan by oluwafemi113(m): 6:39am On May 31, 2015
The confused one
Re: Don’t Limit Probe To My Govt – Jonathan by Shortyy(f): 6:54am On May 31, 2015
yea, all will be probed.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: A Good Way To Start This Month / PDP To Form A Strong Opposition / Synagogue Collapse Verdit By July 8 Oganews.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.