Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Can Buhari Stop Senators And House Of Rep Members From Being Corrupt ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Buhari Stop Senators And House Of Rep Members From Being Corrupt ? (628 Views)

Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full / Presidency Lauds Rep Members For Passing 2 Executive Bills / EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Buhari Stop Senators And House Of Rep Members From Being Corrupt ? by Broschocolata: 11:12am On May 31, 2015
Does anyone think Buhari can go far with his promises to Nigeria? Can Buhari stop SENATORS FROM BEING CORRUPT ? – the very A.P.C members in the Senate that Elected him into Power, and the existing P.D.P members

How can he use people like "Senator" T.A Orji - former Governor of Abia state, and many others like him to fight the same corruption they breath out.

Can armed robbers become policemen?

I personally think Buhari has spoken too much and this will be the very boomerang that will hit to the ground within only one year. Buhari doesn’t even seem to even be in Nigeria at all. Just watch as my prediction comes to reality ; Nigeria will CURSE the hell out of him in under one year.

Please speak your mind
Re: Can Buhari Stop Senators And House Of Rep Members From Being Corrupt ? by dhorlipizzu(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2015
Op bomb dey ur head?
Re: Can Buhari Stop Senators And House Of Rep Members From Being Corrupt ? by Nobody: 11:21am On May 31, 2015
Transformation doesn`t occur in just a day. It takes time, dedication, willingness and all the moral support needed for its cause. We are not some sort of magicians or genies who can cast a spell if they need something or if they want something to be done.
Speaking of corruption, it could be reduced for the time being but to be totally curbed, that`s not possible. Everybody is corrupt so the blame shouldn`t be on government officials alone. I think everyone have a role to play in moving Nigeria forward.
Re: Can Buhari Stop Senators And House Of Rep Members From Being Corrupt ? by Broschocolata: 11:30am On May 31, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Transformation doesn`t occur in just a day. It takes time, dedication, willingness and all the moral support need for its cause.

using the same thieves abi ? Dnarvaez e be like say u no go school smiley
Re: Can Buhari Stop Senators And House Of Rep Members From Being Corrupt ? by Nobody: 11:32am On May 31, 2015
Broschocolata:

using the same thieves abi ? Dnarvaez e be like say u no go school smiley
I don`t know what you`re talking about.
Re: Can Buhari Stop Senators And House Of Rep Members From Being Corrupt ? by SHARIAREPORTERS: 11:38am On May 31, 2015
During campaign he said he will "change" naija overnite, buh d guy don enter, he don dhe beg for time

A foundation built on lies won't last

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N8bn Bad Notes Fraud: 6 CBN Officials, 16 Bankers Face Trial / I’m Retiring To Evangelism – Reno Omokri / Buhari Told Assembly Clerk To ‘slightly Delay’ Election Of Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.