Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Meet The 30 Year Old Lady Who Tattoed Davido 'O.B.O' On Her Body; Says They Are - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The 30 Year Old Lady Who Tattoed Davido 'O.B.O' On Her Body; Says They Are (806 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions / I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Son, Says They Lookalike / Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 30 Year Old Lady Who Tattoed Davido 'O.B.O' On Her Body; Says They Are by akinyemibalogs: 11:16am On May 31, 2015
So much drama in Davio's empire.. Different ladies have been showing up claiming they are the real boo..I can imagine who the REAL boo is.. This is another lady claiming their love on Instagram.She just got a tattoo of him and claims ,they are in love.. She once claimed she has a baby for him and even openly questioned Davido when news of his new baby hit the internet ..

The strange thing is that they Have No photo together...They have never been together

See more ; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/meet-30-year-old-lady-who-tattoed.html

Re: Meet The 30 Year Old Lady Who Tattoed Davido 'O.B.O' On Her Body; Says They Are by fuckfuckman(m): 12:13pm On May 31, 2015
OP where is my conndom
Re: Meet The 30 Year Old Lady Who Tattoed Davido 'O.B.O' On Her Body; Says They Are by youngberry001(m): 12:21pm On May 31, 2015
fuckfuckman:
OP where is my conndom
cahiii!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Fans Speak As Basket.m Uploads His Fathers Pic (PICS) / (photo). Rate My Photoshop Artwork / I Am Sooooooooo Happppyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.