Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,342 members, 7,853,522 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

I Used To Beg For Money To Eat — Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used To Beg For Money To Eat — Tonto Dikeh (1190 Views)

Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf / I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out / I Used To Beg For Money To Eat – Tonto Dikeh Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Beg For Money To Eat — Tonto Dikeh by samueld0(m): 12:22pm On May 31, 2015
There are many sides to everybody. For Tonto Dikeh, it seems the side that is well known is the wild one.
Controversial as many may think this singer and actress is, she does have her subtle side and she laid it on the line for everyone to see in an Instagram post on Wednesday by telling whoever cares to listen her story of humble beginning.

*Tonto
“Growing up life was not easy, not after I lost my mom at the age of three. Though I thank my step mom for keeping up with my rudeness and stubbornness. Sometimes, I felt like killing myself but God saw me through that stage in my life and sometimes I sit and ask God why me?
At the age of twenty, I said to myself `I wouldn’t ask my dad for money- I wanted to be independent. I tried traveling to UK but I got refused at Nigerian Embassy, not because my documents were not complete but because I didn’t have the connection to pass through” she stated
“University life was so hard for me, handouts I could not afford, I begged from hand to mouth just to eat! Sometimes, I considered going back to my dad but ego and pride wouldn’t let me.
Then, all my jeans were Alaba bend-down-select. If the jeans was longer than me I would cut it to my size to make it look rugged! If I asked friends for a favour, before they helped they would ask me to do something for them in return, like cleaning their rooms, or helping  with course work” she added.
She then went on to advise her fans never to give up in their struggle to make it in life. For sometime now, Tonto has been engaging in  a soft kind of motivational talks on social media, showing people there might be another side to the controversial figure we all hate to love.http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/i-used-to-beg-for-money-to-eat-tonto-dikeh/

Re: I Used To Beg For Money To Eat — Tonto Dikeh by sinaj(f): 12:24pm On May 31, 2015
Issorite

ma own story iz...

Re: I Used To Beg For Money To Eat — Tonto Dikeh by juns4sure(m): 12:25pm On May 31, 2015
Who cares..? Oh sorry your fans... undecided
Re: I Used To Beg For Money To Eat — Tonto Dikeh by Sveen: 12:28pm On May 31, 2015
Her history changed, so will mine.
Re: I Used To Beg For Money To Eat — Tonto Dikeh by samueld0(m): 12:28pm On May 31, 2015
Pokoly
Tontolet
Apako misetess
Mama ever every
Re: I Used To Beg For Money To Eat — Tonto Dikeh by opeaceo: 1:04pm On May 31, 2015
Here we go again, the tales never ends......
Re: I Used To Beg For Money To Eat — Tonto Dikeh by Houseofglam7(f): 1:27pm On May 31, 2015
Oh spare us the sordid details undecided
Re: I Used To Beg For Money To Eat — Tonto Dikeh by youngberry001(m): 1:28pm On May 31, 2015
kaiiii idonblivit......... undecided
Re: I Used To Beg For Money To Eat — Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 31, 2015
na Tonto Dikeh ..Front
Re: I Used To Beg For Money To Eat — Tonto Dikeh by LaudGuy: 2:15pm On May 31, 2015
We all have a story..."Money no go sweet if owu no dey". Poko you have done well for yourself.

Meanwhile:
*A sizzling Hot Mixtape will be dropping on Nairaland on 31-12-15* A Music Masterpiece. More info with time. Save the date. 

You won't have to wait for this mixtape like the other dude's non existent album
Re: I Used To Beg For Money To Eat — Tonto Dikeh by scentmarlc(m): 2:17pm On May 31, 2015
samueld0:
There are many sides to everybody. For Tonto Dikeh, it seems the side that is well known is the wild one.
Controversial as many may think this singer and actress is, she does have her subtle side and she laid it on the line for everyone to see in an Instagram post on Wednesday by telling whoever cares to listen her story of humble beginning.

*Tonto
“Growing up life was not easy, not after I lost my mom at the age of three. Though I thank my step mom for keeping up with my rudeness and stubbornness. Sometimes, I felt like killing myself but God saw me through that stage in my life and sometimes I sit and ask God why me?
At the age of twenty, I said to myself `I wouldn’t ask my dad for money- I wanted to be independent. I tried traveling to UK but I got refused at Nigerian Embassy, not because my documents were not complete but because I didn’t have the connection to pass through” she stated
“University life was so hard for me, handouts I could not afford, I begged from hand to mouth just to eat! Sometimes, I considered going back to my dad but ego and pride wouldn’t let me.
Then, all my jeans were Alaba bend-down-select. If the jeans was longer than me I would cut it to my size to make it look rugged! If I asked friends for a favour, before they helped they would ask me to do something for them in return, like cleaning their rooms, or helping  with course work” she added.
She then went on to advise her fans never to give up in their struggle to make it in life. For sometime now, Tonto has been engaging in  a soft kind of motivational talks on social media, showing people there might be another side to the controversial figure we all hate to love.http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/i-used-to-beg-for-money-to-eat-tonto-dikeh/
Re: I Used To Beg For Money To Eat — Tonto Dikeh by scentmarlc(m): 2:19pm On May 31, 2015
sinaj:
Issorite

ma own story iz...

abi oooo
Sinaj how yu dey nahhh.
Am gunning for the throne. Need ya support oooo.

P:S guys take a look at my signature
Re: I Used To Beg For Money To Eat — Tonto Dikeh by scentmarlc(m): 2:21pm On May 31, 2015
Iamsynord:
na Tonto Dikeh ..Front
baba agba....how far nah bozz. Abeg try show some lov oo, yur guy is gunnin for the throne...without condoms...yeeepaAa.

Check my signature bozz
Re: I Used To Beg For Money To Eat — Tonto Dikeh by scentmarlc(m): 2:24pm On May 31, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Oh spare us the sordid details undecided
laffs...gringrin

Dearie am contesting oooo, show me some support abeg

Check my signature.
Re: I Used To Beg For Money To Eat — Tonto Dikeh by seangy4konji: 4:02pm On May 31, 2015
who ask you?
Re: I Used To Beg For Money To Eat — Tonto Dikeh by ugochuks95: 4:09pm On May 31, 2015
Lol Tonto how market ? abi ur olosho biz nor dey pay u well

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode's Daughter, Temi Is Now Married - See Pictures / Monachi Abi Releases New Photo's With Sisco / Drake And Serena Williams Caught Making Out In Public (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.