Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Fantastic Four 2015 Movie News - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fantastic Four 2015 Movie News (713 Views)

The Fantastic 4 Of The Big Brother Naija: One Likely To Win / New 2015 Movie By Two Nairalanders - Dyoungstar & Umanu / Download Fantastic Four 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fantastic Four 2015 Movie News by karinktql: 12:42pm On May 31, 2015
The actors Miles Teller as Reed Richards and Sue Storm Kate Mara, Michael B. Jordan as Johnny Storm, Jamie Bell as Ben Grimm, Reg E. Cathey as Dr. Franklin Storm and Toby Kebbell as Dr. Doom. Fantastic Four are in a strange place these days, trying to build hype in front of some movies very coldest and most spectacular maiden.. Fantastic Four 2015 Full movie Downlaod

The carriage has a little attention, but soon became the butt of jokes fiasco in comparison to some other big names trailers have been published about the same time. In any case, it does what hopefully some justice to another superhero franchise, and even if the trailer was not as popular as some other, still a good bet.

For a little 'more in the advertising department of the building, signs required has already been issued. I like it and let me know what you think of the movie. He wants to escape from the past, and deliver the goods as other Marvel movies lately?

The Fantastic Four, a modern reinterpretation of the original team of superheroes and Marvel's oldest, focuses on four young foreigners for an alternative and dangerous universe, its form is changing physicists teleported impressive. Their lives irrevocably overturned, the team must learn to use their new skills and scary work together to save the earth from an old friend turned enemy.

Miles Teller had no idea what the "Fantastic Four" look until he saw the trailer. The 28-year-old Mr Fantastic game in the movie, HitFix said: "We do not really see much at all, if we play the trailer, so that the world called on us ... not really noticed I could make a comparison with the" Dark Knight "or something like that .. ... I hope all the films in the world."

Teller, in another recent interview, said that unlike the previous film "Fantastic Four", it will spend a lot of time on changes in the characters. "I think it's great about this film is that it seems the boys, and then see what happens next," said Teller IGN. "You get to see this transition period, but an ordinary citizen these other characters that people recognize. But I love the fact that you go to see the transformation. I think it's the most interesting part."

It is unclear whether Teller payable correct "amazing" as well-known critic of his last salary was. "For" The Spectacular Now "[I], literally, like, $ 6,000. For the" whiplash ", [I], literally, as a few thousand dollars or even $ 10,000," said Yahoo News last year. "So, for me to do what anyone with a degree ago, I would make nine "Now's spectacular" than a year. I like to do independent films because you have more control over your character."

Speaking to MTV, the cast of the Fantastic Four has become classic costumes of characters from the film, basically says that what fans have seen is what you get. "I think at this point, our costumes out there, you know?" Mr. Fantastic movie, Miles Teller. "You see our customs."
"We are superheroes to a lot of movies," he added, Invisible Woman, Kate Mara, "but we are also with us a good time before." Jamie Bell came to joke about future stories that corner of love between his character, The Thing and Sue Storm, and Bell and Human Torch, Michael B. Jordan is bothered by the fact that we can listen to some classic lines of the film.

"I think it's great about this film is that it seems the boys, and then see what happens next," he said in an interview with IGN. "You get to see this transition period, but an ordinary citizen these other characters that people recognize. But I love the fact that you go to see the transformation. I think it's the most interesting part."

In light of the attacks last meter "Different" blockbuster-ness that was too much for him to stomach that is "interesting", ie the "Fantastic Four" at all. 28-year-old has recently tried to explain how to choose your movie, tells Moviefone "It ''s about where you are in your life.
It was in a dark place and I want to explore that I will be a movie that allows me to choose it. And when I feel like I just did a lot of bad things and I like to laugh and be happy when you choose something a little 'easier. It takes a while "to get to the place where you have a film you live and what I make suits you choose to come."

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of Linda Ikeji Blog, How She Make Money / Why Did Shaka Zulu;s Mother Forgive His Aunt? / First Black James Bond EVER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.