Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) (80039 Views)

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / TB Joshua’s Prophecy On US Election Comes True…[only In Online Polls]… / If Christ Sits On The Right-hand Side Of God, Who Sits On His Left-hand Side? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Ujupsy: 3:23pm On May 31, 2015
Maximus85:

Your post shows that you've missed it all from the beginning. You're one of the billions who's have been taught wrongly that Jesus is God. GOD HAS NO BEGINNING. BUT JESUS DOES. THE "WITH" in John 1:1 SHOWS THAT TWO INDIVIDUALS ARE IN CONTEXT. AND JESUS SAID THE OTHER ONE IS GREATER THAN HE IS.

Coming back to comment on the rest.
confusing the fellow the more
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by kcsider: 3:24pm On May 31, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b][size=13pt]the story of christ is filled with ancient lies and so are the stories of all other prophets and gods,be he christ, mohammed, budda, shango etc.i dont know how a people of this modern age can still belive this fairy tale stories just becus it was brought to us by the whites.....every religion claims to be the truth and god says he loves us and we must love him back and if we dont, he will put us in hell, i always wonder which kind of love that is and i know only a blood thirsty villan would act like that.

Of all the gods in the world, that of the bible is the most stupid, mad and deranged and i sincerly will never accept him, if salvation is only gotten through him,i choose to go to hell rather than be a slave to such a wicked beast

A beast that would send a bear to eat 52 children for laughing at a bald elijah.
A beast that would drown a whole world that he claim to love and made in his image
A beast that would sanction the massacre rape and murder of women and children by moses.
A beast who build the most horrifying torture chamber to torture those he claim to love because they couldnt belive in him.
A beast that tolorated slavery.
A beast that watched jephtah sacrify his daughter to him as his promise if he wins a war.
A beast that watched the sacrifing of his only begotten son so that he could forgive man by grace.
A beast that watch over all the suffering of the world and does nothing to ameliorate it

I refuse to worship you, you ethernal beast and vile creator, no wonder other angel supported satan in his bid to overthrow you despotic ass........i have chosen my side if the armagadon is ever true....i will ride with lucifer on that day against you army and this time i know we will succeed and put you in the bottomless pit that you created for your beloved ones[/b]s.[/size][/b]
U deserve mercy for u know not what u r saying.

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by AAAkinyemi(m): 3:24pm On May 31, 2015
My brother, all these things are nothing but just mere mental slavery. There is no heaven or hell anywhere. If you are good be good and if you decide to be bad be bad. That's why we have laws and orders guarding a community or country. Safe

5 Likes

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by haibe(m): 3:25pm On May 31, 2015
Listen to urself.. what are u saying sef.. who is preaching to u? I just gave a simole explanation and u are spewing trash.. oga park one side, like I send u..
thinkingimpact:

It seems you do not understand my point, do you? Now, I'm assuming I am not even a Christian and I am not "saved" as you fondly call it. There are odds that billions of people are in my shoe due to the weird, gross, controlled and narcissistic requirements (primarily set by your imaginary white people) you guys need for your fictional "paradise". Therefore, I am more at ease that I am not alone. I am just going to focus on the day-to-day problems I come by in this world of ours. Got it? And please do not preach to me, how my problems are expected to be solved by following your autocratic rules. You have your own problem in excess!
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Amynature(f): 3:25pm On May 31, 2015
People like Abraham, David, Solomon and others as you said, they have the fear of God in them. Mind you Christ has been in existence before them.( Christ has been in God since the creation of the world). So they tried there best to work out there salvation, by keeping to the laws and commandments of God. Some obtain there salvations through obedience, while others by faith.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by bomijuwon(m): 3:25pm On May 31, 2015
Iamsynord:
The Bible says No one can reach the Father except through the Father and that unless A Man accepts Christ as his personal Christ and Saviour ,such a person shall not make heaven of have access to Eternal life ( John 3:16) .

My question is,What happened to the Likes of Abraham,David ,Solomon and all these before Christ was born?? What was the Criteria for their own salvation since Christ was not born at the time??
Were they saved By the Good works day did ?? If so,why Do we need Christ in d First place when The People that were born before Christ still made it to Heaven.??

A confused fellow here..Answers are needed pls ??
Bro. Don't trouble your hearth, Christ has been before creation. Book of John says in the beginning (Genesis) is the word and the word was with God. And the word became flesh. It all refer to Christ. Jesus please read psalms and book of john. The spirit will lead you.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Maximus85(m): 3:25pm On May 31, 2015
Maximus85:

Now I'm back. These faithful men you mentioned are those that God loves so much and they lived all their lives to please God. I also want to mention that none of them is in heaven. The covenant God had with Jesus and extended to some few on earth today was extended to them because they aren't alive at that period.

Even David a man agreeable to God's heart is not in heaven. (ask and I will show you where it's written in the Bible)

Yes we need Christ to be saved today because that is what God says in the Bible. JOHN 17:3. we can't question God, can we? Abraham never questioned God why he must leave his home for an unknown destination, he never questioned God when he asked him to sacrifice his only son, same as Moses, he never said what is my stretching my rid has to do with the Egyptians fast approaching us from behind. He listened and obey.

So if God is now saying salvation is by Christ, we have no right to question him. He has his own timing. And he never changed. He promised that Jesus will come from the lineage of Abraham.

Those of old are saved based on their obedience to God.

In fact, those that couldn't learn about God and they died will be resurrected to learn, they have a second chance. Act 24:15.

God made a covenant with Christ that he will become King. Jesus thereby extended this covenant to a few others to rule with him as kings and priests.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by easiest(m): 3:26pm On May 31, 2015
BigElEddy:
The bible and all other "spiritual" books have too many unanswered question. One of the many reasons many people don't do religion anymore. To me, live your life right and do good by your conscience. If there is a God out there, the only thing he gave to man to guide his ways is his conscience and not any book be it Bible or Quran. If God actually sent us a book he would make it easy for anyone and everyone to understand it easily.
You are wrong bro, listen to the scholars they speaks with reference not by assumption.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by thinkingimpact: 3:26pm On May 31, 2015
Ujupsy:
Yes because God is respecter of no man remember the bible said if you don't believe in Christ you are condemned already

Due to your comment above, you are but a wicked, murderous and egotistic person whose goal is seeing others- that contend against his perspectives- wallow in pain. Considering the context above, we are talking of billions of people with different faiths and beliefs. How are you different from the "devil" himself, if there is any?

2 Likes

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by delar2(f): 3:26pm On May 31, 2015
@ the op, this kind of question shouldn't be directed to a medium like this, cos u probably know the answers u ll get...I'm no Jehovah witness, but you can direct your question to them, or u visit their website, cos they understand d Bible more than any Xtian denomination...I think that
help

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 31, 2015
cold:

Which god are you referring to? I'll hazard a guess and say you're referring to the Yahweh deity of the Jews. You still fail to recognise that before the advent of the white man,our predecessors had never heard of the Yahweh god. So how will they judged using your yardstick of a different god virtually unknown to them.

Sorry, not even sure I understood your question(?) in the first place. Anyways, I'm done here, I have an exam to prepare for.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 31, 2015
Banjoramos:

And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): "Worship God (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Taghoot (all false deities, etc. i.e. do not worship Taghoot besides God)." Then of them were some whom Allah guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth). Qur'an 6 V36

He (Allah) has ordained for you the same religion (Islam) which He ordained for Nooh (Noah), and that which We have inspired in you (O Muhammad ), and that which We ordained for Ibraheem (Abraham), Moosa (Moses) and Iesa (Jesus) saying you should establish religion (i.e. to do what it orders you to do practically), and make no divisions in it (religion) (i.e. various sects in religion). Intolerable for the polytheists, is that to which you (O Muhammad ) call them. Allah chooses for Himself whom He wills, and guides unto Himself who turns to Him in repentance and in obedience.

And they divided not till after knowledge had come to them, through selfish transgression between themselves. And had it not been for a Word that went forth before from your Lord for an appointed term, the matter would have been settled between them. And verily, those who were made to inherit the Scripture (i.e. the Taurah (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)) after them (i.e. Jews and Christians) are in grave doubt concerning it (i.e. Allahs true religion Islam or the Quran).

So unto this (religion of Islam, alone and this Quran) then invite (people) (O Muhammad ), and Istaqim ((i.e. stand firm and straight on Islamic Monotheism by performing all that is ordained by Allah (good deeds, etc.), and by abstaining from all that is forbidden by Allah (sins and evil deeds, etc.)), as you are commanded, and follow not their desires but say: "I believe in whatsoever Allah has sent down of the Book (all the holy Books, this Quran and the Books of the old from the Taurat (Torah), or the Injeel (Gospel) or the Pages of Ibrahim (Abraham)) and I am commanded to do justice among you, Allah is our Lord and your Lord. For us our deeds and for you your deeds. There is no dispute between us and you. Allah will assemble us (all), and to Him is the final return. Qur'an 42 V 13-15

And (remember) when We took from the Prophets their covenant, and from you (O Muhammad ), and from Nooh (Noah), Ibrahim (Abraham), Moosa (Moses), and Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). We took from them a strong covenant.

That He may ask the truthfuls (Allahs Messengers and His Prophets) about their truth (i.e. the conveyance of Allahs Message that which they were charged with). And He has prepared for the disbelievers a painful torment (Hell-fire). Qur'an 33 V7-8

If you are painting islam fine like this, then there shouldn't be boko haram. By the way don't yall have your own threads?
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by thinkingimpact: 3:28pm On May 31, 2015
haibe:
Listen to urself.. what are u saying sef.. who is preaching to u? I just gave a simole explanation and u are spewing trash.. oga park one side, like I send u..

I expected you to say that since you have a very minimal argument to put forth.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by free2ryhme: 3:28pm On May 31, 2015
Iamsynord:
The Bible says No one can reach the Father except through the Father and that unless A Man accepts Christ as his personal Christ and Saviour ,such a person shall not make heaven of have access to Eternal life ( John 3:16) .

My question is,What happened to the Likes of Abraham,David ,Solomon and all these before Christ was born?? What was the Criteria for their own salvation since Christ was not born at the time??
Were they saved By the Good works day did ?? If so,why Do we need Christ in d First place when The People that were born before Christ still made it to Heaven.??

https://www.nairaland.com/1074884/how-god-judge-those-died

stop opening repetitive thread on nairaland
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by FregeneB(m): 3:28pm On May 31, 2015
I AM NOT SURE WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT CHURCH YOU TEND? BUT BROTHER, TRUST ME, YOU NEED TO GET CLOSE TO A CHURCH FAST AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST. THEN STUDY THE BIBLE AND PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU WISDOM TO UNDERSTAND...THE BIBLE ISNT JUST A NEWSPAPER OR A STORY BOOK. IT NEEDS TO SPIRIT TO INTERPRET THE REPRESENTATIONS IN IT.
IF YOU SAY THIS, WOULD IT BE OKAY IF I SAID | BECAUSE I CAN NOT SEE YOUR BRIAN, YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE?|

IM NOT E BASHING YOU JUST HOPE YOU WOULD TAKE MY ADVICE. TRUST ME. CHRIST IS COMING AND EVEN IF HE DOES NOT COME, YOU ARE GETTING CLOSE TO YOUR GRAVE EVERYDAY! WE DO NOT KNOW IF THERE IS AN AFTERLIFE, BUT THERE EVENTUALLY WOULD BE ONE AND YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SECURE YOUR AFTERLIFE.....HUMMM I CAN ONLY IMAGINE.

Chinaimporter:
[b][size=13pt]the story of christ is filled with ancient lies and so are the stories of all other prophets and gods,be he christ, mohammed, budda, shango etc.i dont know how a people of this modern age can still belive this fairy tale stories just becus it was brought to us by the whites.....every religion claims to be the truth and god says he loves us and we must love him back and if we dont, he will put us in hell, i always wonder which kind of love that is and i know only a blood thirsty villan would act like that.

Of all the gods in the world, that of the bible is the most stupid, mad and deranged and i sincerly will never accept him, if salvation is only gotten through him,i choose to go to hell rather than be a slave to such a wicked beast

A beast that would send a bear to eat 52 children for laughing at a bald elijah.
A beast that would drown a whole world that he claim to love and made in his image
A beast that would sanction the massacre rape and murder of women and children by moses.
A beast who build the most horrifying torture chamber to torture those he claim to love because they couldnt belive in him.
A beast that watched jephtah sacrify his daughter to him as his promise if he wins a war.
A beast that watched the sacrifing of his only begotten son so that he could forgive man by grace.
A beast that watch over all the suffering of the world and does nothing to ameliorate it

I refuse to worship you, you ethernal beast and vile creator, no wonder other angel supported satan in his bid to overthrow you despotic ass........i have chosen my side if the armagadon is ever true....i will ride with lucifer on that day against you army and this time i know we will succeed and put you in the bottomless pit that you created for your beloved ones[/b]s.[/size][/b]
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 31, 2015
Hallenjay:

Why did you quote me? undecided

MKO4ever:

I believe that the original bible is easy and straight forward. But unfortunately the bible that we use today had gone through series of interpretations and misinterpretations and therefore lack integrity and full of contradictions. Nobody cares to look for what scriptures are contained in the original bible anymore

Exactly! Do you know that we have more than 66books of the bible? apart from the catholic books.....

The lost books of the bible hidden in Vatican city.

check out this old link on this forum
https://www.nairaland.com/143181/lost-books-bible

So we can boldly say that the bible we currently have is filled with flaws.

People shouldn't live their lives by something contradictory. Anyways its none of my business that's my own personal opinion.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by blackmantis: 3:31pm On May 31, 2015
[quote author=Maximus85 post=34281171][/quote]

Only few will understand..... I recognise you. shocked shocked
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by haibe(m): 3:31pm On May 31, 2015
cold:

How?
are you here for joke? Am busy atm pls, so don't let me waste my time on u
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 31, 2015
The main thing I can tell u is that religion is the most complicated thing that there is in life.

To be very successful in this Life God gave u, stay as far away from religion as possible.

Even we Christians from Catholic, Anglican, Mormon, jehova witness, white garment church, etc all believe in different things.

Even the Israelites we are claiming that Jesus who died on the cross is their brother are not Christians as at 31st May 2015...Same Israelites said Jesus has not yet come to die for their sins and yet we Nigerians are screaming here n abusing each other as they laugh @ us.

Religion has killed More people than all the wars combined since history of man. Religion alone will kill more people this year than the Hiroshima nuclear bomb.

THAT IS WHY I DONT DO RELIGION ANYMORE, I SEE IT MORE OR ELSE AS A SOCIAL CLUB.

I advise u to do same.

3 Likes

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by FregeneB(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2015
WHEN THEY DIED, THEIR SPIRIT WENT TO HELL...WHEN JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED AND WAS BURIED FOR THREE DAYS..IN THOSE THREE DAYS. HIS SPIRIT WAS UNDER A LOOSE MISSION...HIS SPIRIT WENT TO HELL TO LIBERATE ALL THE SOULS THAT HAVE BEEN STUCK THERE CONFIRMING THAT "JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY" IF YOU DO NOT GET IN LINE...REMEMBER IT WAS JUST A FEW PEOPLE THAT WAS SAVED DURING NOAH..AS LONG AS THE SELECTED FEW ARE SAVED...THE REST WOULD BE DAMNED!

Iamsynord:

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by ojezee(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2015
Chinaimporter:

one day you would ve child and I wonder if you won't punish them for their sins ,look at from the angle of the state the persecute criminals not because of the hate they have for their citizens but because it's neccessary. who am I to advocate for God.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by modebabe(f): 3:33pm On May 31, 2015
eleojo23:
When they sacrificed the animals (lambs, bulls and goats) in the Old testament, it was a symbolism of what Christ would come to do for mankind. The lamb died in their place the same way Jesus would later come to die in our place.

One thing you have to understand is the timelessness of the cross of Christ. That is, it cuts across time.

When those people in the old testament made those sacrifices, they were looking forward to the future Christ who would come to die for man. The blood of the lambs covered their sins until when Jesus would come to finally take away the sins
Likewise we who are in the present day look back in time to what Christ did on the cross for us to be saved.

So in essence, the sacrifices prescribed by God for them at that time was enough.
if dat is so like dey make us believe jesus died for our sins..........hw is there still sin in d world today and at an alarming rate?we shud have been living d way we like since by his death we re covered.so many questions unanswered.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by mecuzee(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2015
No man ever went to Heaven before Christ death.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

They all had to receive salvation. Even Abraham went to hades in hell and stayed there with other saints awaiting Christ birth, death burial and resurrection. The blood of animals slayed was just to cover their sins as only the blood of Jesus Christ can wash away sins.

Hebrews 10:4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

Jesus went down to hell to preach salvation to the Saints while dead.

1 Peter 3 :19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

As much as I would like to believe otherwise friends...There's no other way save JESUS!

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by AustinBlinks(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2015
Chinaimporter:

Good boy.... You have chosen to be with Lucifer... I pray you get everything you wished for and the other Naive ones who liked your post. Have a nice life
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 31, 2015
Rubbish. There is no true way. You are the beginning and the end. Heave doesn't exist people..you all are God

Read my story of how I realised the truth

www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Samzzy94(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2015
Chinaimporter:

May God forgive u nd grant u insight
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by thinkingimpact: 3:37pm On May 31, 2015
ojezee:
one day you would ve child and I wonder if you won't punish them for their sins ,look at from the angle of the state the persecute criminals not because of the hate they have for their citizens but because it's neccessary. who am I to advocate for God.

It seems you're becoming more logical. In few years time, as you tend to have the grasp of reality, you will understand why religion has impacted human race, especially the black people. Sail on, brother. I personally think religion exponents are nothing but halfwits that could not verify its authenticity and the motives behind it, in the first place.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by horlaxymoney(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2015
wat is d different between Heaven Hell and Paradise......

To me, everybody is going to heaven,, then in heaven, ur handiwork in life wil decide if Hell is ur home or paradise
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by kheart(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2015
oyejideogunjumo:

Jesus went to preach to them in the grave the three days He was burried.PSALM 24 VS 7-END. MATTHEW 27 VS 51-52

How and why? Am totally confuse now
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by cold(m): 3:38pm On May 31, 2015
haibe:
are you here for joke? Am busy atm pls, so don't let me waste my time on u
Velocitron:

Sorry, not even sure I understood your question(?) in the first place. Anyways, I'm done here, I have an exam to prepare for.
Very typical. Have a good day to you both. Enjoy your delusions
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Richy4(m): 3:38pm On May 31, 2015
Trinity should help answer your questions. God the father, God the Son and God the holy spirit. Remember they work as one.

During the time of David, they recognize the supremacy of God the father and they submitted to his will and work in his ways.

I guess you know about God the son and God the holy spirit.......

Just ask your pastor to explain God the father, son and holy spirit. I guess your answers would be found in that line.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 31, 2015
FregeneB:
I AM NOT SURE WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT CHURCH YOU TEND? BUT BROTHER, TRUST ME, YOU NEED TO GET CLOSE TO A CHURCH FAST AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST. THEN STUDY THE BIBLE AND PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU WISDOM TO UNDERSTAND...THE BIBLE ISNT JUST A NEWSPAPER OR A STORY BOOK. IT NEEDS TO SPIRIT TO INTERPRET THE REPRESENTATIONS IN IT.
IF YOU SAY THIS, WOULD IT BE OKAY IF I SAID | BECAUSE I CAN NOT SEE YOUR BRIAN, YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE?|

IM NOT E BASHING YOU JUST HOPE YOU WOULD TAKE MY ADVICE. TRUST ME. CHRIST IS COMING AND EVEN IF HE DOES NOT COME, YOU ARE GETTING CLOSE TO YOUR GRAVE EVERYDAY! WE DO NOT KNOW IF THERE IS AN AFTERLIFE, BUT THERE EVENTUALLY WOULD BE ONE AND YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SECURE YOUR AFTERLIFE.....HUMMM I CAN ONLY IMAGINE.

which Bible? The one written by Jews to control u. Is dt what u want him to study.? I have studied Bible from genesis to revelation and all I can say is Bleep Jesus and the Bible god. They are the enemy of humanity. You can read my story here

www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became

Heheehehehe am a God so are u. People wake up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.