Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink (6578 Views)

Ethiopia Faces Same Ethnic Problems As Nigeria / Ethiopia Opens Sub-saharan First Tramway / President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2015
The first African circus festival was held here for 4 days

Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 04, 2015
more than 70% of the mountains in Africa is found in Ethiopia, check out the landscape

Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2015
statues in addis

Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 04, 2015
our international airport and railway

Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 02, 2016
I lived in Addis for 6months! Love the food and the people... Africa is one united State... One day in our lifetime we'll see this unity.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 02, 2016
Nubian113:
I lived in Addis for 6months! Love the food and the people... Africa is one united State... One day in our lifetime we'll see this unity.

grin hopefully

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by lawani: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ethiopia is a more serious country with more serious leadership than Nigeria. If their cities have constant power, then they are better in that respect as Nigerian cities do not have that but I believe poverty may be more rampant in Ethiopia than Nigeria. As an Ethiopian that you are, please start pushing for the organisation of your country. A taxable minimum wage must be introduced and working under the table must become illegal, in that way government revenue will unavoidably increase by multiple folds. Government will have a lot of disposable cash which they will use to intervene in the economy by assisting entrepreneurs heading Ethiopian corporations, the economy will develop faster. That was the Japanese approach. The first step is income tax.

Better start the crusade in your country as I am doing in Nigeria.
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 12, 2016
lawani:
Ethiopia is a more serious country with more serious leadership than Nigeria. If their cities have constant power, then they are better in that respect as Nigerian cities do not have that but I believe poverty may be more rampant in Ethiopia than Nigeria. As an Ethiopian that you are, please start pushing for the organisation of your country. A taxable minimum wage must be introduced and working under the table must become illegal, in that way government revenue will unavoidably increase by multiple folds. Government will have a lot of disposable cash which they will use to intervene in the economy by assisting entrepreneurs heading Ethiopian corporations, the economy will develop faster. That was the Japanese approach. The first step is income tax.

Better start the crusade in your country as I am doing in Nigeria.

I admire you for that. And entrepreneurs are growing, and in the other hand, investment is so much driving our economy. The government is now trying to shift the economy to depend more on industrialization and service than in agriculture. You see, for what you have said (pushing for organization), i will have to do it when am older but at this age, all i can do is working a part time job as a volunteer and here am also trying to improve the image of Ethiopia in foreigner's head. I do it all to help my country. Thank you for the polite advice.
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by UyiIredia(m): 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
At least I know Ethiopia seems to have better leaders than Nigeria. Take Ethiopia airlines for example, unlike Nigerian airwaya it lasted and is still kicking strong last I heard.
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
UyiIredia:
At least I know Ethiopia seems to have better leaders than Nigeria. Take Ethiopia airlines for example, unlike Nigerian airwaya it lasted and is still kicking strong last I heard.

Ethiopian airlines is doing good, that's right
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Amoto94(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
The problem with Africans especially the youths is ignorance and lack of love. Why can't we take advantage of what we have to better ourselves and leave aside our differences.
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ednite:
I've been reading what u've written abt ETHIOPIA, n' i can say, ol of it was annoying. U tink dat we're stil in poverty- false, we're changing a lot n' we hav good tings dat u guys shud hear bout. U always say dat ur GIANT OF AFRICA, bt cool down guyz, u've gotta change lot of things first, specially ur brain. Lol. N' tel warya, axum, somali09 to shut his mouth cuz he's nt an ethiopian bt running to ruin our image. We're nt ppl who go out sayin' dat we're beautiful, racist, superior n' everythin'. Knw dat ur thinkin' dat our whole country is a mess. Bt u can judge by d pics here. . .
PEACE

Tfw no ethopian Gf

Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 26, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Tfw no ethopian Gf

What's tfw?
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by UyiIredia(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ednite:

What's tfw?
I think it means thanks for writing.
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
UyiIredia:

I think it means thanks for writing.

Tnx for trying, but i dnt think so
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 03, 2016
Ednite:

What's tfw?

That feeling when.

Its kinda like a meme, Used to describe a particularly emotionally charged experience, whether positive or negative.
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by robosky02(m): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ednite:

Ethiopian airlines is doing good, that's right

yes just like the city

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmdG5NDW9-M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
robosky02:

yes just like the city

then come see it grin
robosky02:

yes just like the city

then come see it
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by robosky02(m): 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ednite:

then come see it grin

then come see it

ok
that's a nice idea... smiley

you're making me to like city and the people more smiley

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
robosky02:

ok
that's a nice idea... smiley

you're making me to like city and the people more smiley

The image of Lagos is really nice
I saw it on CGTN weather. It's so beautiful
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by robosky02(m): 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ednite:

The image of Lagos is really nice
I saw it on CGTN weather. It's so beautiful

yes

its also called ECO CITY grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbsdLI8kaWc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Caleb15(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21
I love this thread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sad; See What Israelis Where Seen Doing After Capital Was Bombed (graphic) / Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death / Mugabe Calls Top Us Official 'an Idiot'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.