Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink (6286 Views)

Ethiopia Faces Same Ethnic Problems As Nigeria / Ethiopia Opens Sub-saharan First Tramway / President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 31, 2015
I've been reading what u've written abt ETHIOPIA, n' i can say, ol of it was annoying. U tink dat we're stil in poverty- false, we're changing a lot n' we hav good tings dat u guys shud hear bout. U always say dat ur GIANT OF AFRICA, bt cool down guyz, u've gotta change lot of things first, specially ur brain. Lol. N' tel warya, axum, somali09 to shut his mouth cuz he's nt an ethiopian bt running to ruin our image. We're nt ppl who go out sayin' dat we're beautiful, racist, superior n' everythin'. Knw dat ur thinkin' dat our whole country is a mess. Bt u can judge by d pics here. . .
PEACE

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Mutuwa(m): 2:24pm On May 31, 2015
Ednite:
I've been reading what u've written abt ETHIOPIA, n' i can say, ol of it was annoying. U tink dat we're stil in poverty- false, we're changing a lot n' we hav good tings dat u guys shud hear bout. U always say dat ur GIANT OF AFRICA, bt cool down guyz, u've gotta change lot of things first, specially ur brain. Lol. N' tel warya, axum, somali09 to shut his mouth cuz he's nt an ethiopian bt running to ruin our image. We're nt ppl who go out sayin' dat we're beautiful, racist, superior n' everythin'. Knw dat ur thinkin' dat our whole country is a mess. Bt u can judge by d pics here. . .
PEACE

Issues!

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 31, 2015
Mutuwa:

Issues!
am bein' honest, do u disagree wiz what i've said?
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Emmyk(m): 3:06pm On May 31, 2015
Nice dp you got.
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Mutuwa(m): 3:18pm On May 31, 2015
Ednite:

am bein' honest, do u disagree wiz what i've said?

Well its a question of proof.what is the proof that makes those insulting your country do so? And what proof do u have that your own country should be immune from critics?
For me I like to go to ethiopia and see for myself before i adjudge.
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 31, 2015
Mutuwa:

Well its a question of proof.what is the proof that makes those insulting your country do so? And what proof do u have that your own country should be immune from critics?
For me I like to go to ethiopia and see for myself before i adjudge.
I lyk d way u tink, wish ol cud hav tot d same way. D prob here is, what BBC hav reported abt ethiopia was dat we were in a big poverty 30YEARS AGO. N' dats d rsn why ppl stil tink we r d same. Which is nt, i lyk d way u guyz hate it when sme azer countries made sme things b8r dan u bt u dnt want to admit it! Jst do! U can google in n' luk how lot of things hav changed here n' i can tel u if u asked for dat.
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 31, 2015
Ednite:

I lyk d way u tink, wish ol cud hav tot d same way. D prob here is, what BBC hav reported abt ethiopia was dat we were in a big poverty 30YEARS AGO. N' dats d rsn why ppl stil tink we r d same. Which is nt, i lyk d way u guyz hate it when sme azer countries made sme things b8r dan u bt u dnt want to admit it! Jst do! U can google in n' luk how lot of things hav changed here n' i can tel u if u asked for dat.

Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 31, 2015
[quote author=Ednite post=34281274][/quote]

Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 31, 2015
[quote author=Ednite post=34281324][/quote]

Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 31, 2015
[quote author=Ednite post=34281359][/quote]

Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Mutuwa(m): 4:21pm On May 31, 2015
Ednite:

Well that's the way any sane person should reason.Our people condemn from afar,only to regret and saturate themselves with shame at the end.Av got lotsa friends that transit at addis and tell me how good it is.Though every country has its own innate problems,but the media makes things worse and Ediots continue from their with their one sided thinking.
I will visit addis someday in shaa Allahu. smiley
Am optimistic it will be good.I hope.. wink
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 31, 2015
Mutuwa:

Well that's the way any sane person should reason.Our people condemn from afar,only to regret and saturate themselves with shame at the end.Av got lotsa friends that transit at addis and tell me how good it is.Though every country has its own innate problems,but the media makes things worse and Ediots continue from their with their one sided thinking.
I will visit addis someday in shaa Allahu. smiley
Am optimistic it will be good.I hope.. wink
thanks a lotttt! What am tryna say is dat der r gud things dat u cud observe here. Bt lot of d times, a lot of ppl rush to tel nt gud things abt our country. Of course nt errthin' is perfect bt dnt let little silly things gt huge, n' ETHIOPIA IS A GOOD COUNTRY.:-D
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Mutuwa(m): 5:27pm On May 31, 2015
Ednite:

thanks a lotttt! What am tryna say is dat der r gud things dat u cud observe here. Bt lot of d times, a lot of ppl rush to tel nt gud things abt our country. Of course nt errthin' is perfect bt dnt let little silly things gt huge, n' ETHIOPIA IS A GOOD COUNTRY.:-D

Thats fantastic..i will like to know more about ethiopia if u dnt mind.aside from nairaland do you chat?
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 31, 2015
Mutuwa:

Thats fantastic..i will like to know more about ethiopia if u dnt mind.aside from nairaland do you chat?
yes, k.:-)
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Mutuwa(m): 6:34pm On May 31, 2015
Ednite:

yes, k.:-)

I replied your message.if you dont see it in your inbox,check your spam folder.
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by firetrap(m): 7:39am On Jun 01, 2015
mutuwa, setting p since 2005
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2015
Ednite:
PEACE

I love Ethiopia, the home of the African Union and the inspiration of the pan African movement. Very reserved people. I love their version of Christianity too and the way you guys worship. I almost joined an ethiopian orthodox church sometime ago.

I've heard of the transformation of the country...keep the photos coming,
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
@Ednite
Would like to have a chat with you off board as regard Ethiopia and her history.
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
muafrika:

I love Ethiopia, the home of the African Union and the inspiration of the pan African movement. Very reserved people. I love their version of Christianity too and the way you guys worship. I almost joined an ethiopian orthodox church sometime ago.

I've heard of the transformation of the country...keep the photos coming,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Aringarosa(m): 7:20am On Jun 06, 2015
Op you right, Ethiopia is not what it used to be, i can attest to that having lived in Ethiopia for few years. A lot big infrastructural project, the economy growing at a pace never before seen, investors pouring in to open up industrial plants here and there. And so many developments going on in the country. Having said all these, there are still work to be done, example in the banking sector, the government need to open up it's market to foreign banks and other services made exclusive for Ethiopians only. Let me me not bore you with endless write up.
Brief, Ethiopia has taken a big step from the past when the country was known or label as a " famine ravaged" country to one of the fastest developing economy.
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Rivertemz: 1:39am On Jun 13, 2015
At least Ethiopia is better off than somalia.
But you horners talk rubbish about other Africans in general, so why do you care what people write on here??
There are very very RARE posts on this site, talking about Ethiopians and Somalis, but 90% of it is posted by other Ethiopians and Somalis.
So don't believe the hype, yes those trolls you mentioned are the real problem.
Tell them to leave this site, why are they so obsessed with Nigerians anyway??
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 13, 2015
@OP ethiopia or uterpiapia is what i think it is, a shit.
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2015
sweetorgasm:
@OP ethiopia or uterpiapia is what i think it is, a shit.
i got in dis forum to tel ppl dat we hav changed, n' how many ethiopians hav u seen other dan me huh? That is my only rsn nt cuz am obsessed! Lol! We ethiopians have gt forums, even if i dnt knw bout somalis, ur so stupid you dnt count ur self a poo bt a precious country lyk ETHIOPIA. DNT EVEN SAY ETHIOPIA CUZ MY COUNTRY MUST NT B COLED BY A STUPID GUY. Ughhh. . . Ur so stupid!

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2015
Ednite:

i got in dis forum to tel ppl dat we hav changed, n' how many ethiopians hav u seen other dan me huh? That is my only rsn nt cuz am obsessed! Lol! We ethiopians have gt forums, even if i dnt knw bout somalis, ur so stupid you dnt count ur self a poo bt a precious country lyk ETHIOPIA. DNT EVEN SAY ETHIOPIA CUZ MY COUNTRY MUST NT B COLED BY A STUPID GUY. Ughhh. . . Ur so stupid!
all uve said is crap n bullshits, i stand by my word that ethiopia is a shit compare to a golden and precious country like NIGERIA.
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Rivertemz: 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ednite:

I don't think Ethiopia is that bad, reply to my comment properly, don't put two people's opinions into one reply
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
sweetorgasm:
all uve said is crap n bullshits, i stand by my word that ethiopia is a shit compare to a golden and precious country like NIGERIA.
hahahahahaha! Why do i even care bout what u've said? Lol, who r u? Plz open ur mouth sme where nt wiz me. Don't waste my time! Useless. . . U've gt no work to do? Poor u?!
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Rivertemz:
At least Ethiopia is better off than somalia.
But you horners talk rubbish about other Africans in general, so why do you care what people write on here??
There are very very RARE posts on this site, talking about Ethiopians and Somalis, but 90% of it is posted by other Ethiopians and Somalis.
So don't believe the hype, yes those trolls you mentioned are the real problem.
Tell them to leave this site, why are they so obsessed with Nigerians anyway??
nt rare posts. Lot of posts, 50% of it by somali n' d rest by nigerians, ethiopia is mentioned, search n' u wil get it. I even want to leave dis site, i'll do dat soon bt i wana make sure this guys hav stopd tokin' bout us. That's ol. I've gt nothin' in here. And i dnt tok bad bout other africans bt i also regret bein' an african
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Rivertemz: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ednite:

nt rare posts. Lot of posts, 50% of it by somali n' d rest by nigerians, ethiopia is mentioned, search n' u wil get it. I even want to leave dis site, i'll do dat soon bt i wana make sure this guys hav stopd tokin' bout us. That's ol. I've gt nothin' in here. And i dnt tok bad bout other africans bt i also regret bein' an african
no its still very rare on this site, we talk about a lot of other things in Nairaland, but majority of these hateful posts about Horners are by non-nigerians.
it's the most argumentative posts on this site, that's why it seems as if there's alot of them.

You can stay on this site and discuss other things if you want to, because Most Nigerians on here are interested in other african cultures, but we don't like people coming here and saying hateful things because we will argue back more ruthlessly, Nigerians are more proud than other africans because we are growing faster than others for now.
We are still interested in other cultures ! so don't run away, but just don't insult us for no reason

But why do you regret being an African

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ednite:

hahahahahaha! Why do i even care bout what u've said? Lol, who r u? Plz open ur mouth sme where nt wiz me. Don't waste my time! Useless. . . U've gt no work to do? Poor u?!
anoda crap again, im a citizen of the giants of Africa.
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
grin shocked[color=#990000][/color] @sweetsomething, ur so funny! N' bitter nt sweet
Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Rivertemz:

no its still very rare on this site, we talk about a lot of other things in Nairaland, but majority of these hateful posts about Horners are by non-nigerians.
it's the most argumentative posts on this site, that's why it seems as if there's alot of them.

You can stay on this site and discuss other things if you want to, because Most Nigerians on here are interested in other african cultures, but we don't like people coming here and saying hateful things because we will argue back more ruthlessly, Nigerians are more proud than other africans because we are growing faster than others for now.
We are still interested in other cultures ! so don't run away, but just don't insult us for no reason

But why do you regret being an African
sry for bein' rude, n' i regret bein' an african cuz lot of africans dnt unite. We r ppl who dnt knw what to do! We need to respect our culture bt u cn c lot of 'em getting affected by the western's culture. I've never been touched whn xenophobic attacks was made on our brothers, then we tok abt unity? Leave d africa union, i dnt c any unity.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Is Nt As Ya Tink by Rivertemz: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ednite:

sry for bein' rude, n' i regret bein' an african cuz lot of africans dnt unite. We r ppl who dnt knw what to do! We need to respect our culture bt u cn c lot of 'em getting affected by the western's culture. I've never been touched whn xenophobic attacks was made on our brothers, then we tok abt unity? Leave d africa union, i dnt c any unity.
Do you mean you live in south Africa.
And that's not a healthy mindset, what else would u rather be ??
I'm guessing you are young, Hope for a brighter future for Africa, because the older generation were slow and negative.
Don't carry the same negativity, no one else will respect Africans if we don't see the Good in our Land. Things will change.
Right now Nigeria is much better politically & economically compared to abt 40 years ago. And Ethiopia has never been colonized, but it has been isolated from the rest of the world, so things will change slowly.

Everything takes time. Many African countries only got independence 50 years ago. But places like America have been independent for hundreds of years. So don't think Africa has lost, when we have the richest resources in the world.
There will be a change. Love yourself, Love being Ethiopian, And be curious about other African cultures, don't be negative like other africans, Dream big my sister. God Bless

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th. / This Is How Americans Queue And Shop For Guns After Sandy Hook Shooting(Photos) / Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.