Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Different Shades Of Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Different Shades Of Wike (510 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Different Shades Of Wike by SMGS(m): 2:37pm On May 31, 2015
His Excellency Chief Barr Nyesom Ezenwo Wike is currently in Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt for his thanksgiving, its live on AIT.
There is something about this man that makes me disbelieve all the bad things I've heard about him.
Wike is really the choice of the people of Rivers State.

Do you disagree or agree with me?

(1) (Reply)

Asari-dokubo Explains Why Jonathan Lost Presidential Election / Buhari, Jonathan Fought For Me, Says New AFDB President Adesina / I Am Still Waiting For Mbaka Concerning The Issue Of Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.