Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija (1357 Views)

Nigeria: Moody’s Predicts 2.5% GDP Growth In 2017, 4% In 2018 / Attah Ochinke Rejects Ayade's Appointment Over The Size Of His Government / Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by goldman777: 8:22pm On May 31, 2015
It surprises me how backward some nigerians think when they talk of division
Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 31, 2015
I think you need to learn and know the reason why those people are clamouring for separation
goldman777:
It surprises me how backward some nigerians think when they talk of division the u.s.a and european union e.u has more ethnicity than nigeria a hundred times over.united,uniting and progressing with the wealth of diversity.yet the most populous black nation on earth has anti progressive minds chanting for division when will the blackman learn from history and his superior neighbours.
Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by shakazuldadon: 8:26pm On May 31, 2015
They speak only one fffiing language....

1 Like

Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 31, 2015
goldman777:
It surprises me how backward some nigerians think when they talk of division the u.s.a and european union e.u has more ethnicity than nigeria a hundred times over.united,uniting and progressing with the wealth of diversity.yet the most populous black nation on earth has anti progressive minds chanting for division when will the blackman learn from history and his superior neighbours.

Don't forget it took America over 100 years after their civil war (and nearly 200 years after independence) before women and ethnic minorities like blacks were allowed to vote. In fact less than a generation ago they were lynching blacks on the streets just for their skin colour, in America. So it took them a long time to get to where they are. Arguably Nigeria has done better and faster in terms of integration.

3 Likes

Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 31, 2015
You should know that marginalisation is there, imagine other zones of the country having 6 to 7 state,only Southeast having 5 states,least number of local govt,lest number of senators,least number of house of rep,least in everything and you still want the to be a slave?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by pazienza(m): 8:43pm On May 31, 2015
There was no civil war in America. Just a bunch of Caucasians fighting over Native American lands that wasn't theirs to begin with but they nevertheless stole.

The phantom American civil war was more like thieves fighting over their loot, having shot the original owner.

It's a hallmark of historical ignorance to compare American phantom civil war with the Nigerian-Biafran war. There are simply no basis for the comparison.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by pazienza(m): 8:53pm On May 31, 2015
If you want to talk of civil war amongst the Caucasians, then look no further than the Yugoslav civil war. And if you must know, Yugoslavia was smaller than Nigeria by Landmass.

Read more about the Yugoslav civil war here: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslav_Wars

Cure your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by goldman777: 8:56pm On May 31, 2015
Nigeria is a great country united and will even get bigger with territories enemies of growth and progress better hug transformer or travel to small myopic countries like togo or sao tome where there is oil yet not visible on the african map.long live nigeria,long live progress forward ever backward never
Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by goldman777: 8:57pm On May 31, 2015
Nigeria is a great country united and will even get bigger with territories enemies of growth and progress better hug transformer or travel to small myopic countries like togo or sao tome where there is oil yet not visible on the african map.long live nigeria,long live progress forward ever backward never.long live the giant of africa
Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by goldman777: 9:02pm On May 31, 2015
pazienza:
If you want to talk of civil war amongst the Caucasians, then look no further than the Yugoslav civil war. And if you must know, Yugoslavia was smaller than Nigeria by Landmass.

Read more about the Yugoslav civil war here: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslav_Wars

Cure your ignorance.

Why dont you go and live der in any of those countries if your tired of nigeria or do you tink ul be the new tito of nigeria myopic mind
Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by pazienza(m): 9:07pm On May 31, 2015
goldman777:
Nigeria is a great country united and will even get bigger with territories enemies of growth and progress better hug transformer or travel to small myopic countries like togo or sao tome where there is oil yet not visible on the african map.long live nigeria,long live progress forward ever backward never.long live the giant of africa

Nigeria is of course going to stay forever, just that it's composition will nolonger be the same.

Nigeria will eventually evolve to be a big Islamic country consisting of an Odua-Arewa core and the rest of Hausa-Fulani part of Niger republic, Cameroon and Chad.

A Sharia principled country built on Islamic laws it's sure going to be. Who knows, it might still retain its giant of Africa status, courtesy of its landmass and population.

2 Likes

Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by pazienza(m): 9:13pm On May 31, 2015
goldman777:

Why dont you go and live der in any of those countries if your tired of nigeria or do you tink ul be the new tito of nigeria myopic mind

I am not living in Nigeria, I am living in Igboland. It's your British masters and your people that decided that Igboland be part of your Nigeria. Before Nigeria, there was Igboland, after Nigeria there will still be Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 31, 2015
B
Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by seunmsg(m): 9:16pm On May 31, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Don't forget it took America over 100 years after their civil war (and nearly 200 years after independence) before women and ethnic minorities like blacks were allowed to vote. In fact less than a generation ago they were lynching blacks on the streets just for their skin colour, in America. So it took them a long time to get to where they are. Arguably Nigeria has done better and faster in terms of integration.

But we can unite faster if all federating units are ready to work for a united Nigeria irrespective of who is in power. The south west was seriously marginalised by the GEJ regime but the Yoruba's never for once threatened to secede as a result of the marginalisation. The south east had it so good under GEJ that they forgot all about Biafra. Now that it seems things won't favour them politically, the cry for Biafra is everywhere. How can we be united with this kind of attitude? Must every tribe continue to blackmail the country with secession threat every time it seems political appointments won't favour them? Am not an ethnic bigot but, the south east really need to make up their minds on what exactly they want. They can't be fully Nigerian in a favourable GEJ government and then turn Biafran in Buhari government. That's not good for nation building if you ask me.
Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by Chigold101(m): 9:21pm On May 31, 2015
Comparing Nigeria with USA in this issue is a sign of being being ignorant of history. Many people that live in the USA migrated from so many different countries of Europe. They silenced and subdued the real Yankees. They have pushed them into the forest. They cant even comment or contest in any election and any Yankee that comes to contest or becomes important is either killed, framed up or blackmailed.

There is only One Native American in the USA government and his Paulette E. Jordan, Idaho House Representative. The rest are all visitors, invaders and migrants.

Before the British came here and gave us this ill marriage. The Eastern Nigeria, Bini kingdom, Lagos Colony, Kano and Sokoto caliphate was living peacefully in their places doing their business.

So please do not compare this Zoo called Nigeria with America which is a games reserve.

1 Like

Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by mars123(m): 9:22pm On May 31, 2015
pazienza:

I am not living in Nigeria, I am living in Igboland. It's your British masters and your people that decided that Igboland be part of your Nigeria. Before Nigeria, there was Igboland, after Nigeria there will still be Igboland.
bla bla bla bla bla igboland my black bini ass.
Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 31, 2015
goldman777:
well i never blame you. .........
and u are happy the way many are suffering in this zoo called Nigeria. .........

up biafra

1 Like

Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by goldman777: 9:29pm On May 31, 2015
Chigold101:
Comparing Nigeria with USA in this issue is a sign of being being ignorant of history. Many people that live in the USA migrated from so many different countries of Europe. They silenced and subdued the real Yankees. They have pushed them into the forest. They cant even comment or contest in any election and any Yankee that comes to contest or becomes important is either killed, framed up or blackmailed.

There is only One Native American in the USA government and his Paulette E. Jordan, Idaho House Representative. The rest are all visitors, invaders and migrants.

Before the British came here and gave us this ill marriage. The Eastern Nigeria, Bini kingdom, Lagos Colony, Kano and Sokoto caliphate was living peacefully in their places doing their business.

So please do not compare this Zoo called Nigeria with America which is a games reserve.

This is a voice of a confused man well it will shock you to know dat d igbo,s ur imigrants of d current location u call igbo land speak with reason and not blab here like a ranting ogufe
Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 31, 2015
seunmsg:

But we can unite faster if all federating units are ready to work for a united Nigeria irrespective of who is in power. The south west was seriously marginalised by the GEJ regime but the Yoruba's never for once threatened to secede as a result of the marginalisation. The south east had it so good under GEJ that they forgot all about Biafra. Now that it seems things won't favour them politically, the cry for Biafra is everywhere. How can we be united with this kind of attitude? Must every tribe continue to blackmail the country with secession threat every time it seems political appointments won't favour them? Am not an ethnic bigot but, the south east really need to make up their minds on what exactly they want. They can't be fully Nigerian in a favourable GEJ government and then turn Biafran in Buhari government. That's not good for nation building if you ask me.
thunder fire you and your bigot mind. .........

SE asked för self determination even before your parents were born. ......

ask your your self what caused the Nigeria civil war. ....

u are stoopid

1 Like

Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by Chigold101(m): 9:39pm On May 31, 2015
goldman777:

This is a voice of a confused man well it will shock you to know dat d igbo,s ur imigrants of d current location u call igbo land speak with reason and not blab here like a ranting ogufe
I dont want to bring myself so low by calling you foul names... however: tell me those who were occupying the place where the Igbos live today. Though in my original comment, i didnt mention anything like Igbo.

1 Like

Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by pazienza(m): 9:42pm On May 31, 2015
seunmsg:

How exactly did GEJ government favour Ndiigbo more than Yorubas?

List the appointments and infrastructures GEJ did for Ndiigbo without a Yoruba equivalent?

You lots anger with GEJ was that he gave Ndiigbo equity, you were so used to getting lion share and marginalizing the Igbos that when GEJ took some of your lionshare and gave to Ndiigbo to bring us at par with the rest of the country, you felt threatened and fabricated the whole GEJ favour Igbos mantra.

You are simply allergic to equity, fairness and justice, but you keep shouting one Nigeria. Isn't that. funny?

2 Likes

Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by Chigold101(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2015
seunmsg:

How did GEJ's government marginalize the SW? PDP zoned speaker of house of Reps to the SW, but ACN, CPC and northern PDP house members worked against that Zoning and voted for Tambuwal. And that became the beginning of Tambuwal and PDP house members problem.

Go and check how many yorubas that were in GEJ's Cabinet.

2 Likes

Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by Chigold101(m): 9:45pm On May 31, 2015
pazienza:

List the appointments and infrastructures GEJ did for Ndiigbo without a Yoruba equivalent?

You lots anger with GEJ was that he gave Ndiigbo equity, you were so used to getting lion share and marginalizing the Igbos that when GEJ took some of your lionshare and gave to Ndiigbo to bring us at par with the rest of the country, you felt threatened and fabricated the whole GEJ favour Igbos mantra.

You are simply allergic to equity, fairness and justice, but you keep shouting one Nigeria. Isn't that. funny?

GEJ broke so many unwritten laws but the two most prominent was making an Igbo man SGF and upgrading Enugu airport to international status.

1 Like

Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by pazienza(m): 10:00pm On May 31, 2015
Chigold101:

GEJ broke so many unwritten laws but the two most prominent was making an Igbo man SGF and upgrading Enugu airport to international status.

Don't forget allowing Stella to bring equity and federal character to the Aviation civil service, where the Yoruba nepotism was running so wide that more than 2/3 of the directors were Yorubas.

And oh! He also gave Ojukwu, a national befitting burial,

His sins were really many.

1 Like

Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by Chigold101(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2015
pazienza:

Don't forget allowing Stella to bring equity and federal character to the Aviation civil service, where the Yoruba nepotism was running so wide that more than 2/3 of the directors were Yorubas.

And oh! He also gave Ojukwu, a national befitting burial,

His sins were really many.
so many my brother... But things will never be the same again in this zoo. the present president must toe the line of equity or face trouble from the old eastern region

2 Likes

Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by basilo101: 10:12pm On May 31, 2015
Distribute federal infrastructure equally, remove state of origin, grant autonomy to d federating units. Otherwise, our unity is not guaranteed.
Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by SOUNDKING: 10:14pm On May 31, 2015
goldman777:
Nigeria is a great country united and will even get bigger with territories enemies of growth and progress better hug transformer or travel to small myopic countries like togo or sao tome where there is oil yet not visible on the african map.long live nigeria,long live progress forward ever backward never
woun't you slaves take a chilled pill and sleep, or are you working in your master's vine yard in vain, Unity is no longer by force.

1 Like

Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by NDPVF(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
seunmsg:

[/s]This is a smelling trash!.IF Gej actually marginalized you,and you chooses not to break out,its your choice,and you shouldnt hang your delusion on others.That someone slapped you,and you kept quiet,doesnt mean i should act same,if that happens to me.
BTW,you can only unite,when if their is justice,not otherwise.How do you want them to be happy,when its only their zone that has the least number of state,least number of L.G.As,least number of senators,legislatures,federal presence,and are brazenly told to their face that they wont produce any president,by north and Southwest?.
I hate injustice,and if same happens to you,i will condem it.
If they were good citizens under Gej,its cos' someone gave them sense of belonging in a nation that wouldnt let them go.it also means that,if you remove the injustice being dished to them,they will be good citizens.
BTW,if am not mistaken,Igbos quest for freedom outdates now.Even during Gej administration,they were clamouring for it.It may have gotten louder now,because of the how you guys unjustly blackmailed Gej out of office,with your media lies,and your biased voting pattern,and of course,our awareness now,has added more tempo to the struggle.

4 Likes

Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by NDPVF(m): 10:25pm On May 31, 2015
Chigold101:

classic.

1 Like

Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by NDPVF(m): 10:32pm On May 31, 2015
pazienza:

Didnt see this earlier.Check my response to him,as though we are synoptic writers.
What i observe is that,when you tell them truth,you become a bigot.LOL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 31, 2015
4% the size of the U.S? You insult our sensibilities.
Re: 4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija by Chigold101(m): 8:05am On Jun 01, 2015
NDPVF:
classic.
thank u

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Are Wrongly Accused. / CCB/CCT Vs Saraki Vs EFCC: Corruption Unlimited- The Vanguard / I'm One Nigeria Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.