Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Change Your Level This Year Nairalanders. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Change Your Level This Year Nairalanders. (357 Views)

'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) / The 7 Mountains; (this Will Change Your Life Forever) / 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Level This Year Nairalanders. by osazekid(m): 9:04pm On May 31, 2015
Good day Nairalanders

Another midst of the year is here, a season of the year is here, we understand that nothing can be greater than the preparation that goes into it,
"So Jotham became mighty, because he prepared his ways before the LORD his God."-2Chr.27:6.
Please take this year like never before, God said if you are not commited yourself then am also not commited to do anything.

What this year hold is great, you just have to be commited, say to yourself "THIS YEAR WILL NEVER PASS ME BY",
let your situation not rub you off your change of level.

Am inviting you to the living faith church worldwide,
aka WINNERS' Chapel international inc., Cannanland, Ota-lagos.
Like i said don't let your situation rub you off your change of level this YEAR,don't say "I CAN'T MAKE IT"because what you say is what you get.

If you can't believe it, you can't receive it,
this is God that we are talking about not man nor what your brain is telling you,the brain only believes on the physical, not
spiritual,it's only the heart that believes on the spiritual, lemme show you something,
At the time of Abraham, God told him he was going to have a son when his wife has already reach the age of not giving birth at all,
but Abraham didn't follow his brain but his heart, because the brain will tell you that it is not possible.

But with God all things are possible if you believe with the heart, and never mind what the brain is saying

So, I Am Inviting You To Winners Chapel Ota This Sunday coming, you can't come and remain the same, it is just impossible,
whatever you are believing God for, Come to church and you "WILL" surely receive, am just too sure to be lying to you, only If you BELIEVE

You are God's blessed, you can't suffer, i wan't you to start smilling now.
I am not hoping that you will come, am sure that you will be here this sunday.

(1) (Reply)

Report, Don't Murmur / Discover Your Niche And You Can Move The World / Important Recall Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.