Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,224 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

Such is Life picture of GEJ. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Such is Life picture of GEJ. (1501 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture / Nokia Lumia 520 Saved A Policeman's Life. (PICTURE) / Picture Of APGA Campain Poster Carrying Photo Of GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Such is Life picture of GEJ. by searchcorp(m): 12:42am On Jun 01, 2015
Photo credit: Omoigui Godwin

At the end of the day he walked alone... Leadership sometimes is loneliness.

Failure is an orphan.

GEj; Please take a bow!

Modified:
When he was campaigning most of the past leader rallied around him as he showered them with awards, today he walks alone as they now rally around Buhari.

Moral of the story: Think alone always. What shit hits the fan, my friend you will be on your own.

1 Like

Re: Such is Life picture of GEJ. by italkpass(m): 12:45am On Jun 01, 2015
Before nko na you and am follow come? Even Jesus walked alone.

2 Likes

Re: Such is Life picture of GEJ. by FastShipping: 12:48am On Jun 01, 2015
We warned Jonathan to do what he promised the masses in 2011 but cabal, his wife and some rogues took him hostage. Jonathan became greedy and a wolf in sheep clothing. He started to fight good and honest people (Barth Nnaji, Sanusi and few others) and was letting thieves (Stellah Oduah, Diezani, Abba Morro) get away with crime. He thought he could do anything because PDP was going to win anyway but Jega had a different plan.

2 Likes

Re: Such is Life picture of GEJ. by searchcorp(m): 12:51am On Jun 01, 2015
italkpass:
Before nko na you and am follow come? Even Jesus walked alone.

On his way to the cross.. Na so o...

But then whatever Jonathan must have been thinking about in that picture will definitely be the truth.
Re: Such is Life picture of GEJ. by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 01, 2015
what will be the usefulness of the caption?
Re: Such is Life picture of GEJ. by demelza: 1:12am On Jun 01, 2015
Kai! What a life....
Do good when its in your power to do so.
Re: Such is Life picture of GEJ. by searchcorp(m): 1:20am On Jun 01, 2015
Nashoji:
what will be the usefulness of the caption?

The exact same usefulness of your post pal...
Re: Such is Life picture of GEJ. by searchcorp(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
FastShipping:
We warned Jonathan to do what he promised the masses in 2011 but cabal, his wife and some rogues took him hostage. Jonathan became greedy and a wolf in sheep clothing. He started to fight good and honest people (Barth Nnaji, Sanusi and few others) and was letting thieves (Stellah Oduah, Diezani, Abba Morro) get away with crime. He thought he could do anything because PDP was going to win anyway but Jega had a different plan.

I still don't get why he is walking alone. Haba, one of the ex presidents should have atleast had something to discuss with him.
Re: Such is Life picture of GEJ. by LuckyLadolce(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
searchcorp:
Photo credit: Omoigui Godwin

At the end of the day he walked alone... Leadership sometimes is loneliness.

Failure is an orphan.

GEj; Please take a bow!

Modified:
When he was campaigning most of the past leader rallied around him as he showered them with awards, today he walks alone as they now rally around Buhari.

Moral of the story: Think alone always. What shit hits the fan, my friend you will be on your own.
good day sir

1 Like

Re: Such is Life picture of GEJ. by EdCure: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
searchcorp:
I still don't get why he is walking alone. Haba, one of the ex presidents should have atleast had something to discuss with him.
They clearly isolated him. Obasanjo could have engineered it.
Those men have become his (GEJ's) nightmares. Doubtful if he will ever attend meetings with them.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

11 States To Seek N300.5bn Refund From FG...As Buhari Meets With Govs Today / [TICK TOCK] How Iran’s Deal Could Blow Nigeria’s Economy Apart / Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.