Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Lara Oshiomole Who? Meet The Pretty Wife Of 84-year-old Emir Of Duara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lara Oshiomole Who? Meet The Pretty Wife Of 84-year-old Emir Of Duara (2678 Views)

Before You Criticise Buhari For Appointing An 84-Year-Old Durojaiye / List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / Buhari Building Airport In Duara Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lara Oshiomole Who? Meet The Pretty Wife Of 84-year-old Emir Of Duara by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 01, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-K0qfQhi2_lw/VWwF-vOSIZI/AAAAAAAACKw/-eKGcaGAopY/s1600/wife%2BOf%2BEmir%2Bof%2BDuara.jpg[/img]

Alhaji Faruk Umar Faruk is the 60th Emir of the Daura Emirate, the home town of President Muhammadu Buhari. He is 84 years Old, the beautiful lady pictured above is his youngest wife.

Good Match?

More Photos - http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/06/meet-pretty-young-wife-of-84-years-old.html

1 Like

Re: Lara Oshiomole Who? Meet The Pretty Wife Of 84-year-old Emir Of Duara by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 01, 2015
Now tell me. who fine boy don help? grin
Re: Lara Oshiomole Who? Meet The Pretty Wife Of 84-year-old Emir Of Duara by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 01, 2015
lalasticlala , Compare & Contrast wink
Re: Lara Oshiomole Who? Meet The Pretty Wife Of 84-year-old Emir Of Duara by dealslip(f): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2015
I pity this young wife. Who does she face when ho.rny. This 84 years old cannot wind his waist. That is if he can walk or sit without assistance. I guess the wealth and all the splendour is greater than any urge.

1 Like

Re: Lara Oshiomole Who? Meet The Pretty Wife Of 84-year-old Emir Of Duara by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:56am On Jun 01, 2015
Plain wickedness
How the hell on earth does this man wanna fvck this damsel while am still alive grin

#noPervert
Re: Lara Oshiomole Who? Meet The Pretty Wife Of 84-year-old Emir Of Duara by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2015
I doubt this emir's can perform in bed. His waist could be stiff.
Re: Lara Oshiomole Who? Meet The Pretty Wife Of 84-year-old Emir Of Duara by richidinho(m): 9:22am On Jun 01, 2015
Kai see beauty

Where is diz stewpid vaselineoooooooooooo

Chai! Chai!! Chai!!!
Re: Lara Oshiomole Who? Meet The Pretty Wife Of 84-year-old Emir Of Duara by johnbuck81(m): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2015
these old men r very wicked.
very very wicked.

1 Like

Re: Lara Oshiomole Who? Meet The Pretty Wife Of 84-year-old Emir Of Duara by generalstingz(m): 10:16am On Jun 01, 2015
@johnbuck81. Its a matter of choice
Re: Lara Oshiomole Who? Meet The Pretty Wife Of 84-year-old Emir Of Duara by johnbuck81(m): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2015
generalstingz:
@johnbuck81. Its a matter of choice
would u giv out ur daugher to a man older than u?
choice ma foot.
Re: Lara Oshiomole Who? Meet The Pretty Wife Of 84-year-old Emir Of Duara by fallout87: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2015
Beauty? She bleaches her skin and she is fat. What is beautiful about that?

You guys love obese women. It is like the fatter the better.

1 Like

Re: Lara Oshiomole Who? Meet The Pretty Wife Of 84-year-old Emir Of Duara by datafreebie: 10:31am On Jun 01, 2015
Its a money thing
Re: Lara Oshiomole Who? Meet The Pretty Wife Of 84-year-old Emir Of Duara by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2015
She is caked up in makeup because I no see the beauty besides she's in her 30's and most likely a divorcee like most single northern chics in their 30's.

Being a katsina chic she probably is into tramoal and codeine and was definitely a runs chic.
Re: Lara Oshiomole Who? Meet The Pretty Wife Of 84-year-old Emir Of Duara by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 01, 2015
fallout87:
Beauty? She bleaches her skin and she is fat. What is beautiful about that?

You guys love obese women. It is like the fatter the better.

No mind all these Yoruba boys posting here. Anything bleached out, fat and married gets their attention.
Re: Lara Oshiomole Who? Meet The Pretty Wife Of 84-year-old Emir Of Duara by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2015
Women & money & rod is similiar 2 monkey doing anything 2 get a banana. grin
Re: Lara Oshiomole Who? Meet The Pretty Wife Of 84-year-old Emir Of Duara by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2015
Women & money & rod Scenerio is similiar 2 monkey doing anything 2 get a banana. grin
Re: Lara Oshiomole Who? Meet The Pretty Wife Of 84-year-old Emir Of Duara by Odaveboy(m): 11:46am On Jun 01, 2015
MaxNaija:
my brother fine boy no come get level again ooo
Re: Lara Oshiomole Who? Meet The Pretty Wife Of 84-year-old Emir Of Duara by StealthyMe(m): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Lara Oshiomole Who? Meet The Pretty Wife Of 84-year-old Emir Of Duara by StealthyMe(m): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
MaxNaija:

Money rules now oo...if u nor fine sef,surgery go tuush you up
All these old men just dey carry our fine fine ladies shaa grin
Re: Lara Oshiomole Who? Meet The Pretty Wife Of 84-year-old Emir Of Duara by 7footre(m): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
His sons from the elder wives would forever cherish this man!.... that's if you get what I mean

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti PDP Lawmaker Member Turned Certificate Upside Down (picture) / Agbado Crossing Way Road In Ogun State: How Bad Could This Get?(photo) / Its Live: Petition Against Dino Melaye And Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.