Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics (3920 Views)

Federal High Court Complex Port-Harcourt, Built By Wike Ready For Commissioning / Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by hardywaltz(m): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2015
This morning Justice Daisy Okocha was sworn in as Acting Chief Judge of Rivers State by Wike aka High Tension.

However PDP seems to have forgotten it's claim that the Rivers State Government House was vandalized and it will take eternity to renovate before it would be usable again.
Below are pictures of a supposedly vandalized Government House as claim by WikeD and associates.

The fourth picture is the most pathetic because the guy in white Samuel Anosike is WikeD SA on media who went round radio stations claiming that Amaechi looted every thing in the Government House including tiles and bedsheets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by hardywaltz(m): 10:20am On Jun 01, 2015
More pictures

Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by DanceVille: 10:21am On Jun 01, 2015
NB:Thread already created by la.la.sticlala...
#Try again later.
Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by SHARIAREPORTERS: 10:22am On Jun 01, 2015
Where is d dog of ubima?

3 Likes

Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by Booyakasha(f): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2015

LEARN HOW TO BECOME A WEB DEVELOPER & HACKER IN GDevit.com THE PLACE FOR GEEKS AND GURUZ
Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2015
I av a dreammmmm

soon I see wike decamping to APC and asking ameachi for forgiveness or he will loose his seat as d governor

5 Likes

Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by hardywaltz(m): 10:26am On Jun 01, 2015
This was the picture that went viral with WikeD and Co claiming that it shows the level of wanton looting of the Government House including stealing the shield.

As expected a lot of gullible people fell for it without realizing that the guy in blue is actually a Julius Berger Staff who brought down the shield for polishing but the other guy took the opportunity to take a selfie with it.

Notice that same shield hanging over the Governor's chair.

WikeD ur tym is short use it wisely and stop unnecessary noise.

Cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by saintikechi(m): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2015
Your point is?
Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by hardywaltz(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2015
DanceVille:
NB:Thread already created by la.la.sticlala...
#Try again later.
Unfortunately the two threads ain't similar
saintikechi:
Your point is?

That the Rivers State Government House is in perfect order and WikeD and Co have once again been cut lying pants down.

1 Like

Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 01, 2015
i sight baba pic for wall oooo

1 Like

Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by Onajevwe(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2015
The earlier allegation of vandalism levelled against the Amaechi-led Administration by Gov. Nyesom Wike is mendacious.

2 Likes

Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by donphilopus: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2015
The only thing that gladdens my heart there now, is the Buhari's official portrait that's on the wall. I thought Wike would refuse to hang it in his office!

6 Likes

Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by Tecnonews24: 10:58am On Jun 01, 2015
princeofpeace22:
I av a dreammmmm

soon I see wike decamping to APC
and asking ameachi for forgiveness or he will loose his seat as d governor

Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by Tecnonews24: 10:58am On Jun 01, 2015
princeofpeace22:
I av a dreammmmm

wake up from your sleep, because it Will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for wike to move to Apc.
Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2015
donphilopus:
The only thing that gladdens my heart there now, is the Buhari's official portrait that's on the wall. I thought Wike would refuse to hang it in his office!

Abi o

1 Like

Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 01, 2015
Tecnonews24:

wake up from your sleep, because it Will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for wike to move to Apc.
time will tell

1 Like

Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by hardywaltz(m): 11:13am On Jun 01, 2015
Lalasticlala pls move this thread to the front page coz their has been deliberate misinformation by Wike & PDP and serves to counter the other thread.

4 Likes

Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by dj187: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2015
Wike d Tout even claimed dat it will take him 3 months to put d Government house in order meanwhile sai baba portrait don dey him office already.

It's only People outside Rivers state that will come on here to support an slowpoke like Wike

2 Likes

Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
donphilopus:

some of you sound silly as expected.

can you point me to a legal backing for that portrait and the penalty for not hanging it on the wall

hardywaltz:
Lalasticlala pls move this thread to the front page coz their has been deliberate misinformation by Wike & PDP and serves to counter the other thread.

you well at all.

are there only one shield in the govt. house

are there only one hall.

were are the buses that were used for sports festival

were is the official rug with the coat of arm.

stop sounding dumb pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by Demdem(m): 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
i have told those fools to kindly petition the security agents and start the process of prosecuting Amaechi if they are certain that Amaechi carted away govt properties. After all he no longer has Immunity. my guts tells me that anything missing in the govt house happend immediately after Amaechi left in the hands of Wikes thugs who carted them away knowing fully well that he will replace them back and blame Amaechi for it
Many of his former colleague governors have all travelled out but he hasnt. This suggest to me that he has nothing to hide.

2 Likes

Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by IVORY2009(m): 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:
i have told those [b]fools to kindly petition the security agents and start the process of prosecuting Amaechi if they are certain that Amaechi carted away govt properties. After all he no longer has Immunity. my guts tells me that anything missing in the govt house happend immediately after Amaechi left in the hands of Wikes thugs who carted them away knowing fully well that he will replace them back and blame Amaechi for it
Many of his former colleague governors have all travelled out but he hasnt. This suggest to me that he has nothing to hide.[/b]

Only a fool, knows one...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by Bensonite: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:
i have told those fools to kindly petition the security agents and start the process of prosecuting Amaechi if they are certain that Amaechi carted away govt properties. After all he no longer has Immunity. my guts tells me that anything missing in the govt house happend immediately after Amaechi left in the hands of Wikes thugs who carted them away knowing fully well that he will replace them back and blame Amaechi for it
Many of his former colleague governors have all travelled out but he hasnt. This suggest to me that he has nothing to hide.
Good talk from my old time friend. Politicians can lie. I believe Wike just made that up.

2 Likes

Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by Demdem(m): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
IVORY2009:

Only a fool, knows one...

Only a fool like ursef will believe a lie from a known thug.

2 Likes

Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by Chiaka(f): 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
That office may just have been put up horridly or completely ignored by the thief as you can see those furniture in the pics aren't so fantastic.
Seems the looters went for the best things only leaving out scraps!

1 Like

Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by Chiaka(f): 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
princeofpeace22:
I av a dreammmmm

That was a night mare and not a dreams!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by networkrecharg: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
[size=20pt]WIKED liars...
So shall lies fill their conscience. Liars are never free.
I thought killing 94 persons was enough, so ling is involved...
We done enter real one-chance for few days.
DAKUKU A man of truth, freedom and character.[/size]
Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by IVORY2009(m): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:

Only a fool like ursef will believe a lie from a known thug.
You nkor! Are u not a THUG here on nairaland.com politics section? You think you're faceless? Only time will tell, I dey laugh grin grin cheesy
Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by themilanway(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
aguiyi:

some of you sound silly as expected.

can you point me to a legal backing for that portrait and the penalty for not hanging it on the wall

you well at all.

are there only one shield in the govt. house

are there only one hall.

were are the buses that were used for sports festival

were is the official rug with the coat of arm.

stop sounding dumb pls

Stop talking through your anus if you don't have anything meaningful to add.

Your post is full typo and grammar blunder.
Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
themilanway:

Stop talking through your anus if you don't have anything meaningful to add.

Your post is full typo and grammar blunder.

ewu
Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wike is a liar. If Amaechi carried out governmental business upto 28 of May, when did he cart away government property since Wike got access some hours later on May 29?

1 Like

Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by drtwist(m): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Its harsh for you to stay in Osun or Borno and be discussing issue about rivers Ops. Did you ever considered if Wike was the person that temporarily put the place in order so that they can make use of it ? Have you ask your self if the present state of the house is worst compare to when Ameachi was using it or they must destroy the whole building before you believe what Wike is saying .

All APC haters tell your president to start working because propaganda wount help him this time around.
Re: Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics by jmaine: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
The OP practically said nothing, is that all about the government house . . . . . . ? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland / Buhari The North And The True Picture Of Nigeria's Federal Government Structure. / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.