Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work (34524 Views)

Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / Buhari Not A Miracle Worker, It’s Too Early For Nigerians To Complain – Adesina / (PHOTOS) UNBELIEVEABLE Crowd Turn Up For Buhari In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by lalasticlala(m): 11:49am On Jun 01, 2015
Probably scared of the wind of change expected to blow across the Presidential Villa with the inauguration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s government, many staff working in the seat of power reported early to work on Monday morning.

Buhari, who became President on Friday, is expected to resume fully to work on Monday.

By 8.30am most of the staff had reported to their duty posts in the Presidential Villa.

The car parks in the Villa, where staff and visitors park their cars, were almost filled up by 8.30am unlike in the past when the parks get filled up around 10.00am.

But the President and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo were yet to arrive the Villa as at 10.05am on Monday.
The President was said to be holding a function at the Defence House, Abuja.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/buhari-villa-staff-turn-up-early-for-work/

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by QuotaSystem: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2015
You don't lead people by what you say to them; you lead them by what they see you do. True leaders are self-leaders.

-Israelmore Ayivor

God bless President Buhari.

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2015
Good ,wind of change blowing everywhere already.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by donphilopus: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2015
Jonathan's posters being removed by the workers from the Aso Rock Villa's Noticeboard. The workers be like "Though Jonah is gone, but his manhood still lives on (in Aso Rock)!"

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2015
grin Even ma civil servant friend that leaves home 7am sometimes 8am don adjust to 6am sef #fear of buhari iis the beginning of wisdom

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2015
Having meeting at defense, Hmm security is his first priority that's great.. We should keep the country safe and what a great beginning ... Tanoids re u learning wink

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by Merlissa(f): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2015
Finally!!!

Discipline

SAI BABA

21 Likes

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by rudebouy: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2015
Dats usually wot happens everywia when u hav a new bosscheesy.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by Ishilove: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2015
Merlissa:
Finally!!!

Discipline
For how long? You know Nigerians and eye service are 5 & 6. By the time they know the way around the system, it will be business as usual

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by justi4jesu(f): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2015
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of survival wisdom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by SHARIAREPORTERS: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2015
Initial gragra

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by OkutaNla: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2015
If a leader lives a disciplined and exemplary life, it'll trickle down to the followership. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2015
If them like make them come 5am to work..... I don't give a damn angry
all am saying Buhari fulfil all ur campaign promises angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 01, 2015
Another bullshiiit pls.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by Merlissa(f): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2015
Ishilove:

For how long? You know Nigerians and eye service are 5 & 6. By the time they know the way around the system, it will be business as usual

Sad but so true!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by handie(m): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2015
That's what happens when ur reputation precedes u

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 01, 2015
anything to paint the past administration as inept
Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by eleojo23: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2015
Eye service at it's best. Let's see how they keep it up.
I don't know why people need to be pushed before they do the the right thing.
Lateness to work is the number one 'corruption' in this country.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by buskie13(m): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2015
Mrs. Davidson's dishwasher quit working, so she called a Repairman. He couldn't accommodate her with an evening appointment, and, since she had to go to work the next day, she told him: "I'll leave the key under the mat. Fix the dishwasher, leave the bill on the counter, and I'll mail you the check. By the way, don't worry about my Doberman. He won't bother you. But, whatever you do, not under any circumstances talk to my parrot!" When the repairman arrived at Mrs. Davidson's apartment the next day, he discovered the biggest and meanest looking doberman he had ever seen. But, just like she had said, the dog just lay there on the carpet, watching the repairman go about his business. However, the whole time he was there, the parrot drove him nuts with his incessant cursing, yelling, and name-calling. Finally the repairman couldn't stand it any longer and yelled: "Shut up, you stupid ugly bird!" To which the parrot replied: , , , , , , , , , , , "Get him, Spike!!!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2015
can AIT pls bring us pictures of defence house activities pls
?? grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by tayebest(m): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2015
K
Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by yomzzy(m): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2015
Nice one
Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by Rapmoney(m): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2015
Are these the craps we should be concerned about? Crap! Bullshi.t!! Bunkum!!! Who send? All we want is the fulfillment of campaign promises! If they like, they should come to work when everywhere is still dark, I don't give a hoot!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by Mogidi: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2015
Probably scared of the wind of change expected to blow across the Presidential Villa with the inauguration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s government, many staff working in the seat of power reported early to work on Monday morning.

They shouldn't have bothered, Buhari is known for his legendary love for sleeping.

Lets hope he doesn't spend his entire tenure sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by hizaya61(m): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2015
music lover download dj dbeat mixxer june edition 9ja mix

http://manyuploading.com/nbmwphbb1gi5/dj_dbeat_mixxer_june_edition.lite.mp3.htm

download once ask for more
Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by ifyan(m): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
The news about PMB are funny at times.

So during other Ex -President. Staffs due come late to work.

Nonsense, Nigerians this is not the way we should go about this.

You know. .......

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by philaw(m): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Booked
Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by coolhamid(m): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Seems PMB prefers Defence house to Aso Villa ...
Still waiting for public declaration of your assets so as to ascertain that you truly mean business
Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by naijainfogalery: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
O boy see bad market - I could imagine Mr Sheu telling his wife

Biko please wake me up by 3am i must be in Aso Villa by 6:00am and i can imagine the fake smile on all their faces when baba comes in and i can also see lots of efficiency today, Incase you have any pending work at any ministry this is the best time to go back, just threaten them like you are related to Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by Goddex: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
jh
Re: Buhari: Villa Staff Turn Up Early For Work by TI1919(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ngige & Kachikwu Addressing Protesting NLC & TUC Members Today (Photos / How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat / Ban Ki-Moon Wears Agbada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.