Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline (39068 Views)

I Was In Agatu But Did Not See Where 300 People Were Buried – IG Arase / Police IG, Arase, Moves To Remove Lamorde As EFCC Chairman - Premium Times / Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by Rich4god(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Arase looks competent....

A beg never sack Governor of CBN yet him still owe my Dad harmonisation pension money biko
lolz....
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by kelechi50: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
The only thing that is permanent in life is CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by Abduljohn(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
It's expected

That IGP seems competent and has the arsenal to improve the police force watched his interview and was really impressed
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by Kekekenny(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Counting...
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by baba4ke007: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
Way to go let the best man get the job
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by ldpele(m): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
I for no read this thread, didn't get anything new.
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by ignis: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
Expected. ..
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by ComradeAbu(m): 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ride on my able President
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by YSA06(m): 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
What I want to read is "PMB sacks service chiefs and appoint new ones.

This news isn't mature inough

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by tucky200(m): 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Autolord:
Slow u say....hez actually taking his time to pick d best candidates 4 d job
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by PentiumPro(f): 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
If at all Baba will not sack all, he must sack Minimah.
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by Mogidi: 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
soe:
but wait o ..guy...you dey unemployed ni?

Or is this your job?

If you're unemployed drop your email, am recruiting now. You need certificates sha
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by charlie009: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
If him no sack na me wan do am 4 am, abeg make una free d man as una take free mandela jare. Enough said
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Buhari will.... Why can't he go ahead and replace them? BabaOneChance don't seem to knw his job...

Baba will....
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by Pangea: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
“All the service chiefs are going. In fact, they are gone. They are only waiting for the president to announce their sack. Even most of them have packed out their personal effects in their offices. Only the IGP will be retained,” a source said. But the source added that the delay in the sack of the service chiefs was due to a disagreement among political associates of the president over the choice of their replacements. “The president has drawn a list of his service chiefs, but when some political associates of the C-in-C saw it, they kicked against it.

@ Mynd44
This exactly was what I was talking about in the other thread
These people should allow PMB to choose his own team!

You see
The bolder here is my problem!
What I hate to see is all these career politicians to start lobbying puting square pegs in round holes in order to mess up his presidency like they did to the previous one.
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by Pangea: 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
omoadeleye:
I think this sacking issues is now a thing of competition, maybe we are gonna dedicate a year for sacking of some public officers, then use another year to give Nigeria hope of ending corruption and boko haram, the third year will be used of deciding how we are going to have Light, and the fourth year is when we will start deploying troops to sambiassa to kill some mofos, maybe is not yet time of ending boko haram,

In fact I can see ominous signs
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by importexport: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Make we fold hands they watch, hope say no be another of his Brother he go give the position to...

cheap kids educational tablet for sale @ reduced price of N13k only, it is for educational purposes for kids to learn and for fun with well installed educational apps such as kids maths, kids world, kids animal world, kids alphabets, kids colors, and lot of games.. Etc

we deliver to Lagos, Abuja, ilorin only
Call:08099792618
Whatapps: 07034952229 (watapps only)
BBm: 52D60F31

https://www.nairaland.com/2330114/cheap-kids-educational-tablet-reduced

Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by Mynd44: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pangea:

@ Mynd44
This exactly was what I was talking about in the other thread
These people should allow PMB to choose his own team!

You see
The bolder here is my problem!
What I hate to see is all these career politicians to start lobbying puting square pegs in round holes in order to mess up his presidency like they did to the previous one.
Politicians always have a say in the appointments because if the president fails, he is not the only one blamed, the party is blamed too.

So while PMB might
Say he wants to be his own man, he will also take into consideration that he belongs to a party who will also be affected by his loss of success hence their opinion(s) count
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by poiu88: 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
cool

L
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by Pangea: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mynd44:

Politicians always have a say in the appointments because if the president fails, he is not the only one blamed, the party is blamed too.

So while PMB might
Say he wants to be his own man, he will also take into consideration that he belongs to a party who will also be affected by his loss of success hence their opinion(s) count

If these will be the way
Then I need to ramp down my hope because I hate been disappointed !
The same former PDP politicians giving opinions!
OK o!
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Disagreement on how to chose service chiefs? Laughing.smiley i belong to nobody" yet u can't choose your service chiefs
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by Jesusloveyou: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari will.... Why can't he go ahead and replace them? BabaOneChance don't seem to knw his job...

Baba will....
u think is like ur 'i wil' or 'dunno' clueless ex-p, i am ashame to call him ex-president,

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by GreatEngineer(m): 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Known fact.

Let the appointment be done fast so that they can hit the ground running, there is no time to waste, too many things need fast attention in this country.
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by Mynd44: 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pangea:

If these will be the way
Then I need to ramp down my hope because I hate been disappointed !
The same former PDP politicians giving opinions!
OK o!
He has to take their opinions and consider it then make his choice.

Truth is that the party guys might know things about the new appointee that might embarrass the government. These things are complicated

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by ralph28(m): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
What we need is positive change,we don't care much about the means. I wish you Gods grace.
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by Pangea: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mynd44:

He has to take their opinions and consider it then make his choice.

Truth is that the party guys might know things about the new appointee that might embarrass the government. These things are complicated

OK o
Keeping my fingers crossed !
My prayer is their success
There is too much at stake here!
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by MosquitoLaps(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Its allowed.
If possible, retire all the generals and promote the junior officers. Give each platoon a target and watch the great Nigerian Army do their thing.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by mindtricks: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
People should keep watching and see with their eyes how the change unfolds.

It is too early to say anything yet.

Buhari now has the mantle and should now prove himself.

That's all!
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by zik4ever: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
So they havent voluntarily retired? What are they waiting for? To be sacked?
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by docadams: 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mogidi:
OK
They'd be replaced by "General Alhaji so and so from Kafanchan or Kontagora, any Alhaji soldier that can prove their loyalty to Alhaji Peoples Congress (APC).

" Painment " loading. The road to opposition is road to oblivion for Satanoids. I wish you an eventful journey.
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by Mynd44: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pangea:

OK o
Keeping my fingers crossed !
My prayer is their success
There is too much at stake here!
I think I now know the assistant on new media cheesy
Re: Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline by tonte(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
lol
Lilimax:
Action please!
We want change, Change is here.
Nigeria shall be well again smiley
I'm very optimistic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Principal Of Ede Muslim High School Over Senator Adeleke’s Result / Rename The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Queen Elizabeth - Adamu Garba / Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.