Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

What Some International Borders Look Like - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Some International Borders Look Like (3654 Views)

Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude / Reps To Buhari: Suspend Ban On Importation Of Cars Through Land Borders. / Buhari Bans Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders,Nigerians React(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Some International Borders Look Like by oromankirisi(f): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Very nice.. Nigeria-Chad you wouldn't know you had crossed until you try to make a call, MTN starts to charge 65naira per minute international rate!

1 Like

Re: What Some International Borders Look Like by write2obi(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
whizbee:
what an insight, I always thought borders had military men in uniforms and guns,quite an eye opener
My brother they do oo, just try crossing over illegally and u'll see things
Re: What Some International Borders Look Like by Infomizer(m): 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dem Chinese tho' shocked

1 Like

Re: What Some International Borders Look Like by Chubhie: 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
In the words of Erin Hunter- The only true borders lie between day and night, between life and death, between hope and loss.

1 Like

Re: What Some International Borders Look Like by Chubhie: 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Zoharariel:
@OP - Where is Seme border [Nigeria & Rep. Of Benin] ? You go fear-fear grin
Very crazy. Have heard stories bout it and decided to experiment it out with a Beninese. We got to seme by 1am and took some deadly routes without stamping passport. We sort through some chefs until like two more before one stubborn chef thought we were carrying hard drugs and wanted a cut. Menh we argued it out and their armed guards came over cos we were almost intimidating the chef. It was something else that night and we had to sort 20k each and same guards showed us a more hidden backyard to sneak in without getting to sort the next guards. Viola, we entered through some crazy sandy routes.

On coming back, the crazy guy took me through owode axis a shrine like axis- it was like a crazy adventure movie and viola we were in badagry.

I weak for Nigeria. I got to understand you can practically smuggle anything you once you know the route. I wish to undertake it sometime again and capture it in pictures. My family warned me never to undertake such cos it is too risky. It was fun.

1 Like

Re: What Some International Borders Look Like by sleeknick: 12:25am On Jun 02, 2015
Ira nu
Re: What Some International Borders Look Like by cold(m): 1:23am On Jun 02, 2015
Pretty cool
Re: What Some International Borders Look Like by Nature8(m): 6:49am On Jun 02, 2015
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jewish Year Of Jubilation & Restoration Of Jerusalem Will Trigger A World War. / Saraki In Another #310million Scandal-SaharaReporters / Breaking News: Police Gets New 18 Aigs And Appoints 37 Cps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.