Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles (66548 Views)

Nigerian Women’s Trust Fund (NWTF) Young Women Mentorship Program 2016 / Why Do Some Nigerian Organization Favor Foreign Graduates Than Local Graduates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by jamex93(m): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2015
sibb2011:

N2,000 in Lagos area per day.

e better b DAT o
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by LKO(m): 9:32am On Jun 02, 2015
nairaman66:
@OP! Please remove warri from the title! It's not only offensive but derogatory.

Everyone knows that this menial job is being done all over Nigeria. It is partisan to use Warri as a scape goat.

Thanks in anticipation.

The foolish OP only wanted to embarrass Warri and drag d name of Warri to d mud, but she failed. I have seen women in over fifty major towns and cities in Nigeria I have visited, doing dis same job. U see dem in Enugu, Ibadan, Lagos, Ebonyi, Rivers etc. Some people stock in trade is just to associate Warri with anytin negative.

The OP was even foolish enough to upload d pixs of poor women struggling to earn living, wit d sole aim of making fun. Sadly, she is a woman. How low can we go?

My Warri bro, I hail o.
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by Beamborla(f): 9:38am On Jun 02, 2015
Seventeen:
my sister ooo.... If na picture of women wit bra and mini skirt in front of brothel now... Dem go say useless prostitutes, cant dey go and carry cement at building sites?..... Now wey d picture na where women de carry cement, dem still de shout. Na wa oo, i no know wetin women do men for ds naija. undecided
Nigeria!
A great country where it is a serious crime to be a lady
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by Beamborla(f): 9:41am On Jun 02, 2015
RedBenson:

For real? I for like stand watch as u dey do am o.
To be entertained or what?
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by Beamborla(f): 9:42am On Jun 02, 2015
edgeproduk:

Maam please Oooo I am not trying to do any thing Oooo...am sorry Oooo.Those grammer are borrowed one's Oooo.What about you useing your effizzy on me nkoh?...one one na draw. tongue
Lolz...
You don learn finish tongue
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Lolz...
You don learn finish tongue
Hmmm,bimbo....am loyal Oooo don't just assume that I have learnt Ooo.So what is the way forward
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 02, 2015
Beamborla:
To be entertained or what?
To actually see how hard working you are
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by sexynabila(f): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2015
LKO:

The foolish OP only wanted to embarrass Warri and drag d name of Warri to d mud, but she failed. I have seen women in over fifty major towns and cities in Nigeria I have visited, doing dis same job. U see dem in Enugu, Ibadan, Lagos, Ebonyi, Rivers etc. Some people stock in trade is just to associate Warri with anytin negative.

The OP was even foolish enough to upload d pixs of poor women struggling to earn living, wit d sole aim of making fun. Sadly, she is a woman. How low can we go?
My Warri bro, I hail o.
what makes u tink i post d pics to make fun of them...i live in warri & it was in warri i took d snapshot...dts y i metioned warri....i only post dis topic to let others kw dt some women are suffering to make a living...so if u hv an opportunity dnt misuse it...God kwbmy heart...& i was so heartbroken when after all d hard work, went home with 2000 plus while sone of us are born wit silver spoon...am not gonna abuse u but to let u kw wat God said concerning me..." dat he will bless those dat bless me and curse those dat curse me"...and also he said " woo unto u dat says to your brother thou fool....
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by deebsman1(m): 10:28am On Jun 02, 2015
jamex93:
even here in kaduna

and at the end of the day they are paid 800-1000

wat a very useless amount for such work

FTC sweet sha
everywhere i av been for nija sad embarassed
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2015
am impressed, i will employ them, niger delta guys shud take example frm this
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by nairaman66(m): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2015
LKO:

My Warri bro, I hail o.

Yes! Hailings from Effurun!!

1 Like

Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by justiniy(m): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2015
Nd dey husbands b chilling at d backyard widiz fwndz under some tattered shed sipping palmi nd flexing..ah smh.
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by LKO(m): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2015
sexynabila:
what makes u tink i post d pics to make fun of them...i live in warri & it was in warri i took d snapshot...dts y i metioned warri....i only post dis topic to let others kw dt some women are suffering to make a living...so if u hv an opportunity dnt misuse it...God kwbmy heart...& i was so heartbroken when after all d hard work, went home with 2000 plus while sone of us are born wit silver spoon...am not gonna abuse u but to let u kw wat God said concerning me..." dat he will bless those dat bless me and curse those dat curse me"...and also he said " woo unto u dat says to your brother thou fool....

No matter how laudable ur motives for the post are, not everyone wud see it frm dat angle. Ur heading was totally wrong, derogatory, insulting and irritating to the sensibilities of true Waffarians. The image of Warri has being badly battered and we must put a halt to dis trend. Women contractors are found in all cities of Nigeria, so why single out Warri for this embarrassment?

Go and sin no more, ur sins are forgiven.
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by akigbemaru: 11:14am On Jun 02, 2015
women hustle
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by okpukpu(m): 11:31am On Jun 02, 2015
Nkponkpoo saving niggas since 1920
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by Allansmith: 11:42am On Jun 02, 2015
Thumbs up for Women that goes all out to make a living for themselves and their families...God would make you all bigger
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by sexynabila(f): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
LKO:

No matter how laudable ur motives for the post are, not everyone wud see it frm dat angle. Ur heading was totally wrong, derogatory, insulting and irritating to the sensibilities of true Waffarians. The image of Warri has being badly battered and we must put a halt to dis trend. Women contractors are found in all cities of Nigeria, so why single out Warri for this embarrassment?

Go and sin no more, ur sins are forgiven.

from d comments...its obvious majority sees it dt way...its only mentality like urs dat only want to see tin from d wrong perspective dt will not see dt way......try to always have a positive tinking towards tins...it will help u greatly in life....
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by Beamborla(f): 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
RedBenson:

To actually see how hard working you are
Lolz... You can't determine if I'm hard working or not when there is a reward attached to it.
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by Beamborla(f): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
edgeproduk:

Hmmm,bimbo....am loyal Oooo don't just assume that I have learnt Ooo.So what is the way forward
I send my account number cheesy
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
delishpot:

No be about being laiability na about having financial power to meet their needs when they have needs. Some men may be rich to heavens but their wives live like servants. That a man is the sole bread winner for his family( if he is blessed to do so comfortably) does not mean his wife has become a liability. They may be traditional, man works and brings home the bacon and wife stays at home or does some private business and make sure the home front is well taken care of. Believe me, its a big job too. Ask married people.
Women should be allowed to play their God given roles without being shamed for doing it.
No real man will clap and be proud seeing his wife doing such jobs.
What happebs to the kids? Who is taking care of them?
When women stay hone to care for kids people call them liabilities, when they leave kids at home to hussle people blame them for not having time to raise their kids.
Its well. Kudos to the hard working women, may Gof lighten your heavy loads
Amen.....I'm saying amen because I'm a hardworking woman lol.
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Lolz... You can't determine if I'm hard working or not when there is a reward attached to it.

You know some men actually picked their wives while looking at their back when they were busy. Yours might just be the same. Let me see it.
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by safex(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
though dey r seen 2 b hardworking but...
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Beamborla:

I send my account number cheesy
Hey haba bimboo shocked.
Maybe we should start by exchange of numbers...
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by Beamborla(f): 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
RedBenson:

You know some men actually picked their wives while looking at their back when they were busy. Yours might just be the same. Let me see it.
Back? Are you sure your interest is in how she finds it easy to manipulate her body and not the view of the body
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by Beamborla(f): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
edgeproduk:

Hey haba bimboo shocked.
Maybe we should start by exchange of numbers...
Here is mine...00156738490 GTB.
Would prefer you call via ATM line...I don't like counter line because the service is bad. Plus ATM line is very good over here cheesy
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
T
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by Beamborla(f): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
edgeproduk:

Hmmm smart girl,you won't regret knowing me
Don't worry... I will see your number when you call me grin
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Don't worry... I will see your number when you call me grin
Bimbo don't get it twisted...why go for the hand when you can have the whole body,why go for a short laugh when you can get lasting joy...I tell you again you won't regret cool
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by gmacnoms(m): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dbestmax:
Life isn't fair
a tear dropped @ d sight of ur comment. I see dem almost everyday doin dat. Lyf isn't fair @all
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by priscaoge(f): 5:01am On Jun 03, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Says who? How is it 100% better? Prostitution fetches more money with minimal physical strain on the body. How is this better. Please don't go the moral route because that wont fly.

Different strokes for different folks....So don't counter my post undecided
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by delishpot: 5:46am On Jun 03, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
and I gave a girl 20k after one round, and she claim baby, this is not what you promise me

That na diffetent career she do for you na grin grin. Go and pay those women 20k they will thank you.
Besides if you talk 30k with her before, come change am to 20k why cant she complain? If na you, you nor go complain? grin
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:48am On Jun 03, 2015
delishpot:

That na diffetent career she do for you na grin grin. Go and pay those women 20k they will thank you.
Besides if you talk 30k with her before, come change am to 20k why cant she complain? If na you, you nor go complain? grin
na 30k I talk oo but 20k still try nah, she do anything for me, na ddating come job again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST / He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later / A Graduate Job Seeker Brought This Letter To My Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.