Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles (66543 Views)

Nigerian Women’s Trust Fund (NWTF) Young Women Mentorship Program 2016 / Why Do Some Nigerian Organization Favor Foreign Graduates Than Local Graduates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by delishpot: 5:50am On Jun 03, 2015
cococandy:
This is not news.
It's only on nairaland that all Nigerian guys are 'providers' and Nigerian women depend on them.

In real life, we know it's not the true picture

grin grin I bet my pawpaw tree 99.9% of NL boys wont even understand this yabis.

1 Like

Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by delishpot: 5:58am On Jun 03, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
na 30k I talk oo but 20k still try nah, she do anything for me, na ddating come job again

Oh ok. But na you change mouth for wetin una discuss ma! A deal is a deal. Weda na your shirt she botton or boil an egg. grin grin.
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:05am On Jun 03, 2015
delishpot:

Oh ok. But na you change mouth for wetin una discuss ma! A deal is a deal. Weda na your shirt she botton or boil an egg. grin grin.
no bi fault, when me and babe wan go lodge, walahi, she bought a jean and top with a new pant saying she can't wear same cloth next day,after we get to hotel, she ordered for fish pepper soup, 2 malts and 2 bottles while me not take pass 3 big origin without pepper soup, to make matter worst, hotel still charge 7k, and the girl wey turn to mumu still fit no go more than on round, I begin cried for mind when she asked say her promise nko? I gave her 20k and she complain this is not what we discussed, walahi, all the tin wey she dey buy reach pant level, she no owe money to pay. .. na sso the true matter yarn oo..

The reason God created woman to spoil man mood maybe the reason I will never give my life to christ because woman na the devil wey God created
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by delishpot: 6:19am On Jun 03, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
no bi fault, when me and babe wan go lodge, walahi, she bought a jean and top with a new pant saying she can't wear same cloth next day,after we get to hotel, she ordered for fish pepper soup, 2 malts and 2 bottles while me not take pass 3 big origin without pepper soup, to make matter worst, hotel still charge 7k, and the girl wey turn to mumu still fit no go more than on round, I begin cried for mind when she asked say her promise nko? I gave her 20k and she complain this is not what we discussed, walahi, all the tin wey she dey buy reach pant level, she no owe money to pay. .. na sso the true matter yarn oo..

The reason God created woman to spoil man mood maybe the reason I will never give my life to christ because woman na the devil wey God created

In that case, she suppose give you change join. She greedy die. Shuo!

1 Like

Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by DeHero1: 8:20am On Jun 03, 2015
Dandeedadrunk:
So you're stupid. ..try and use your brain once in a while

Shuuuu... u get hot temper o
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by mommyice: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2015
priscaoge:
100% better than prostitution!!!!!

THOUGHT THIS WAS ONLY IN NOLLYWOOD MOVIES
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by pinetulips(m): 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
jamex93:
even here in kaduna

and at the end of the day they are paid 800-1000

wat a very useless amount for such work

FTC sweet sha

Shuo na Kaduna u dey.....c groove I dey Kaduna state uni.
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by jamex93(m): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
pinetulips:

Shuo na Kaduna u dey.....c groove I dey Kaduna state uni.

u na big man o
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by Cashio(m): 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
abduldope:
Mtchwwwww nd so? wt is my concern if de Do such work, since de bliv wt a man cn do a woman cn do better... If afta de gada muscle full bdy dem leta no see who go marry dem, who go leta regret me or them ? NONSENSE
bro i am sorry but would u rather have them go into prostitution as that as u infer is an easier and less stressful means of gettin money without getting muscles.
Re: Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles by rexzqcom(m): 8:03am On Jun 04, 2015
SavageGarden:

Morally yea this is 100% better....but besides that prostitution they pay well.....doubt me.....go ask ur friends... grin tongue
Right, prostitution pays well. Associated dangers like std, other communicable diseases, physical abuses and the moral degeneracy of lesser body image and life appreciation by harlots, are not compensatable by the rewards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST / He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later / A Graduate Job Seeker Brought This Letter To My Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.