Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Nigerian Fuel Tanker Crash In Onitsha Accident Or Terrorist Attack? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Fuel Tanker Crash In Onitsha Accident Or Terrorist Attack? (1317 Views)

UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / Obiano Holds Mass Burial For Unclaimed Bodies Of Fuel Tanker Victims (Pic) / What To Do When You Sight An Islamist Or Terrorist Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Fuel Tanker Crash In Onitsha Accident Or Terrorist Attack? by waternogetemeny: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau has claimed responsibility for two explosions on June 25 2012 at a fuel depot in Lagos, Nigeria's commercial hub, in a video despite denial from the Lagos State government. http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/07/13/uk-nigeria-violence-idUKKBN0FI0IG20140713

I find it very suspicious that of all places the Oil tanker choose to crash at a busy bus station descending from the Army Barracks side of the Onitsha-Enugu Express Way.(North) More than 60 people have died in south-eastern Nigeria after a fuel tanker crashed into a [b]busy bus station [/b]and caught fire, officials say.

In the Northern part of Nigeria, the primary attack on Boko Haram have been at Busy Bus stations in Abuja, Kano and Maiduguri. Gruesome images of the aftermath of the Onitsha crash show burnt corpses on the ground besides the charred vehicle shells, just as seen at Bus station attacked by Boko Haram.

Rescue workers say 12 other vehicles caught fire in Sunday's incident, which police say was an accident. I urge Ndiigbo to be vigilant at these Perilous Times as our nation is ruled by Perilous Men. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Timothy+3&version=NKJV They will come in many shapes and disguises to steal, kill and destroy. God help us all.

It is evident that the driver drove right into a busy buss station and the fuel tanker exploded. If u compare this to the incident in Warri 2012, the fuel tanker over turned and people tried to get oil before it caught fire killing 100. Fuel tankers have over turned in Onitsha before not causing harm, but however, this incident seemed planed to cause maximum loss of life.

Obiano should stop crying and conduct investigation into the company that owns the oil tanker. The identity of the driver.

He should set out a lane solely for oil tankers to prevent future re-occurrence of this major loss of valuable life. They must be vigilant at the Niger Bridge to direct oil tankers to a particular land and monitor them. These are dangerous times.

Dozens of people are being treated in two hospitals in Onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fuel Tanker Crash In Onitsha Accident Or Terrorist Attack? by cjrane: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
It could be a terrorist Boko haram attack. Nobody can be sure it wasn't them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fuel Tanker Crash In Onitsha Accident Or Terrorist Attack? by waternogetemeny: 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Just days into Buhari Government. I honestly think APC is the party for Psychopath.

Fulani herds men attack every state that is Anti Buhari killing hundreds of people, despite winning, they are still killing PDP youth leaders in various states from imo to Benue.

Ndiigbo will not tolerate or take lightly the murder of our people in the East. The one in North triggred the Biafra war how much more in the east. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fuel Tanker Crash In Onitsha Accident Or Terrorist Attack? by Stolen: 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Boko Haram finger print

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fuel Tanker Crash In Onitsha Accident Or Terrorist Attack? by waternogetemeny: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ndiigbo u see the death in Onitsha, it must not happen again. We must ascertain if it is Abo.ki hand work. If we say peace and they say pieces, we must not die alone in numbers like this. We must prepare to take them along in numbers with us.

Nobody can kill us anyhow. We will never accept that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fuel Tanker Crash In Onitsha Accident Or Terrorist Attack? by wasiudvd(m): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
SMH!
Re: Nigerian Fuel Tanker Crash In Onitsha Accident Or Terrorist Attack? by Digriz(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
The driver had a better and safer option to take but decided to drive straight to bus park, I suspect boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fuel Tanker Crash In Onitsha Accident Or Terrorist Attack? by Yeske2(m): 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mad people everywhere, provide proof una no fit but already ascribing the ugly incidence to Northerners. God go forgive una
Re: Nigerian Fuel Tanker Crash In Onitsha Accident Or Terrorist Attack? by B69U: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yeske2:
Mad people everywhere, provide proof una no fit but already ascribing the ugly incidence to Northerners. God go forgive una

After your abo.ki police declare the incident accident without forensic investigation. Nothing is hidden under the sun. We shall see!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Fuel Tanker Crash In Onitsha Accident Or Terrorist Attack? by Yeske2(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
B69U:

After your abo.ki police declare the incident accident without forensic investigation. Nothing is hidden under the sun. We shall see!
Show if you dey Onitsha, I'm here live and direct.Show your proof
Re: Nigerian Fuel Tanker Crash In Onitsha Accident Or Terrorist Attack? by B69U: 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yeske2:

Let them investigate before they start making declaration, oil cannot just leave the road to a packed bus station and kill nearly 100, then ur inept Police come and declare accident. Are u stupid?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fuel Tanker Crash In Onitsha Accident Or Terrorist Attack? by unstableaswater: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yeske2:

Hold on, did u say that u are in Onitsha? Let me tell you that it is better to know wat is happening to you and face it than to sweep it under the carpet and pretend that it is not there. The people that lost their lives where ordinary people not involved in politics, that even accepted the new President for peace to reign, but see how it turned out for them.

Ignorance in this case is not bliss, it is better to find out wat is happening before u become next.
Re: Nigerian Fuel Tanker Crash In Onitsha Accident Or Terrorist Attack? by waternogetemeny: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
unstableaswater:

Hold on, did u say that u are in Onitsha? Let me tell you that it is better to know wat is happening to you and face it than to sweep it under the carpet and pretend that it is not there. The people that lost their lives where ordinary people not involved in politics, that even accepted the new President for peace to reign, but see how it turned out for them.
Ignorance in this case is not bliss, it is better to find out wat is happening before u become next.

I believe the bible makes such reference in Luke 9:24 where it states that, For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will save it.

Alot of them want to play safe but are murdered. It is better to stand fight and die than to be taken unawares. If we follow them, Boko Haram will enter our towns and start beheading people turn by turn. That life they are saving gets lost cowardly.
Re: Nigerian Fuel Tanker Crash In Onitsha Accident Or Terrorist Attack? by waternogetemeny: 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
U dont go to a site and declare accident without investigation to know the company that owns the oil tanker or the identity of the driver and so on.

Demanding further investigation and measures to ensure that this does not happen again is not asking for too much from Gov Obiano.
Re: Nigerian Fuel Tanker Crash In Onitsha Accident Or Terrorist Attack? by Stolen: 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
There is no shame admiting Onitsha was attacked by Boko Haram, killing over 70 people.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari & His Vice, Osinbajo. Chek Out The Bond Between Them (Photos) / Top 10 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs [see Them All] / Nigerians react to the dissolution of NNPC board of directors on twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.