Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Profitable Passive Income You Must In This Buhari Regime - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Profitable Passive Income You Must In This Buhari Regime (406 Views)

Is This A Profitable Blogging Niche? / Learn How To Become An Expert Graphic Designer And Start Making Passive Income / 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Profitable Passive Income You Must In This Buhari Regime by koyaolayinka(m): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hello ,

Today, I'd like to share with you the story of two young men.

Both went to same University. studied the same course. Graduated and worked at the same company. They both worked really hard. Helped their company to grow into billions of Naira.

Then one sunny afternoon in April, their manager invited them to his office and asked them to sit down.

He looked at both of them. Disappointingly took a deep breath. And said to them both:

..."We have to let you go. You've been sacked, we're sorry" After saying those words, the manager explained how the company is undergoing major cuts due to the recession, yearly loss and the competition in the market place.

The news caught both young men unawares. But they reacted differently.

One man walks out of the office devastated. He barely heard anything the manager said thereafter. He knew he was doomed because he won't be getting any salary at the end of the month.

He is angry. "How could this company treat me like this?" He said repeatedly. He has to go home and tell his wife that he promised
to pay their children school fees that he'll not be able to do so again.

He is even more worried about paying his next rent that is due to expire three months
from now. The second man walks out of the office, disappointed that he's been laid off. He loved the company.

He loved his colleagues. But he is NOT devastated that he lost his job. He is not in anyway worried.

He did not make the GREAT mistake that the first man made. He did not put all his eggs in one basket. He did not rely on one source of income. He knew it could dry out anytime.

He spent his time building a part time thriving online business that gave him a second monthly income. He started his own online biz
on the internet and that made him extra money without much extra work. He safe guarded his future with this.

Now, l want you to ask yourself. Are you more like the first person or the second?

If you are like the first guy, then you are sitting on a time bomb, waiting to explode.

It's time to make a change and I know exactly how to help you do that.

Engage yourself in a part time PR0FITABLE online business such as the Importation Business Masterclass.

Use the link below to get more info

http://internestcashflow.com/cheap-importation-business-nigeria-2/

If you want to make millions, you need to learn how to do it from someone who actually make millions himself. That is why I am here to show you how it is done legally.

If you register for the Importation Business Masterclass, you will be able to actualize
that and you will see how your finances will improve.

Go here to see proofs of my own earnings

http://internestcashflow.com/cheap-importation-business-nigeria-2/

So go check it out right away. If not for anything go check out my earning screenshot. Drool on it, and just maybe that will convince you if you are still OK.
Re: Profitable Passive Income You Must In This Buhari Regime by fulfillment22: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ipolowo oja l'agunmu owo

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Hack Live On Nairaland Supported By Yo Tech Zone / Payoneer Mastercard Gives You 25 USD BONUS / Digital Marketing Basics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.