Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Great Revelation "Jesus Is Coming On 1st Januray 2017" Are Prepared? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Great Revelation "Jesus Is Coming On 1st Januray 2017" Are Prepared? (1115 Views)

Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! / "Jesus Is" By Clayton Jennings. Spoken Word Lyrics. / Small signs to show The End Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Revelation "Jesus Is Coming On 1st Januray 2017" Are Prepared? by miraakas123: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
[b]No one can tell us with certainty what tomorrow's weather will be except the one who causes it - God - but by listening to the weather report or looking at the sky, people use their eyes and their brains to at least make an educated guess about tomorrow's weather. Likewise, no one can tell us with certainly when the exact timing of Jesus' return will be except the one who will cause it to happen, God the Father (Mt. 12:36), but by listening to the right information sources, people can use their eyes and their brains He Is Called Faithful and True to at least make an educated guess about how close we are to the return of Jesus Christ. Jesus said that when you see certain things begin to happen, "Look up and lift up your heads, for your redemption draws near," and "when you see them happen the kingdom of God is near" (Luke 21:28,31). Jesus and Paul both taught that the proper way to wait for His return is to therefore be watchful, ready and sober (Matthew 24:42-44,25:13; 1 Th. 5:6).

A great bible scholar with more than 17yrs background in theology and archeology named "NATHAN SHEPARD" have reveal the exact date and year our long awaiting second coming of our lord Jesus Christ will take place. In his revelation he stated it clear and sound with great sign proofs and biblical back-up. I don't know if all that he said was real or is it just a myth but, he did make a remarkable point.
He boldly said it "1st January 2017" yes that is the main day.What a glorious and mysterious day
But who the hell is Nathan Shepard? all that he said are they true? why must we believe him?

To tell you the truth i am very scared and confuse.
why 2017? why now? and why from him? is he God? or is what made him that unique?
Let us go through all his statements: he gave us ten good signs that has occurred that made god reveal the dee date to him and he backed it up with biblical quotes.

Here is the video just watch and comment your own opinion http://livespring4real..com/

[/b]
Re: Great Revelation "Jesus Is Coming On 1st Januray 2017" Are Prepared? by Bozzax: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Complete Nonsense.

Op you are so gullible. It's a shame.

1 Like

Re: Great Revelation "Jesus Is Coming On 1st Januray 2017" Are Prepared? by Dbestmax(m): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
how many times u don hear ds tin op....They say Jesus is come soon...d day u dying is d day jesus coming to your life...stop believe all ds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Great Revelation "Jesus Is Coming On 1st Januray 2017" Are Prepared? by elantraceey(f): 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lies
Re: Great Revelation "Jesus Is Coming On 1st Januray 2017" Are Prepared? by miraakas123: 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bozzax:
Complete Nonsense.

Op you are so gullible. It's a shame.
i was touched my the revelation that was why i posted it here to warn all and to know what people think about the revelation.
Re: Great Revelation "Jesus Is Coming On 1st Januray 2017" Are Prepared? by miraakas123: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
elantraceey:
Lies
may not be sure until you watched the video am sure you will be convince as i was
Re: Great Revelation "Jesus Is Coming On 1st Januray 2017" Are Prepared? by Bozzax: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
miraakas123:

i was touched my the revelation that was why i posted it here to warn all and to know what people think about the revelation.

You can fold you dumb story, put it in an envelope and fling it into the gutter for all I care.

2017 ko.

Mtcheeeeew.
Re: Great Revelation "Jesus Is Coming On 1st Januray 2017" Are Prepared? by miraakas123: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dbestmax:
how many times u don hear ds tin op....They say Jesus is come soon...d day u dying is d day jesus coming to your life...stop believe all ds
dear i am afraid, why 2017? will the world close down as the bible said
Re: Great Revelation "Jesus Is Coming On 1st Januray 2017" Are Prepared? by elantraceey(f): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
[quote author=miraakas123 post=34317262]
may not be sure until you watched the video am sure you will be convince as i was[/quote

Nothing can convince me.
Re: Great Revelation "Jesus Is Coming On 1st Januray 2017" Are Prepared? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Matthew 24:36

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Re: Great Revelation "Jesus Is Coming On 1st Januray 2017" Are Prepared? by miraakas123: 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Matthew 24:36

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
yes as it was written but this Shepard of a man has his own back-up in the bible.
so am so much worried that i am now confessing my sins.
Re: Great Revelation "Jesus Is Coming On 1st Januray 2017" Are Prepared? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
miraakas123:

yes as it was written but this Shepard of a man has his own back-up in the bible.
so am so much worried that i am now confessing my sins

The "bolded text" is not necessary , no man has the power whatsoever . Please dont be credulous !
Re: Great Revelation "Jesus Is Coming On 1st Januray 2017" Are Prepared? by Ruq: 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
With which flight.
Re: Great Revelation "Jesus Is Coming On 1st Januray 2017" Are Prepared? by An2elect2(f): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lol
Re: Great Revelation "Jesus Is Coming On 1st Januray 2017" Are Prepared? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
So this scam still exists?
Re: Great Revelation "Jesus Is Coming On 1st Januray 2017" Are Prepared? by MeandSum: 12:40am On Jun 02, 2015
miraakas123:
[b]No one can tell us with certainty what tomorrow's weather will be except the one who causes it - God - but by listening to the weather report or looking at the sky, people use their eyes and their brains to at least make an educated guess about tomorrow's weather. Likewise, no one can tell us with certainly when the exact timing of Jesus' return will be except the one who will cause it to happen, God the Father (Mt. 12:36), but by listening to the right information sources, people can use their eyes and their brains He Is Called Faithful and True to at least make an educated guess about how close we are to the return of Jesus Christ. Jesus said that when you see certain things begin to happen, "Look up and lift up your heads, for your redemption draws near," and "when you see them happen the kingdom of God is near" (Luke 21:28,31). Jesus and Paul both taught that the proper way to wait for His return is to therefore be watchful, ready and sober (Matthew 24:42-44,25:13; 1 Th. 5:6).[/b]

You should go see a doctor.

(1) (Reply)

Which One Of The Messiah Stories Do You Prefer To Others And Your Evidence? / Where Can I Get Original Seed Of Baraka (black Seed) And Cubeb Seed In Lagos / Islamic State Militant 'executes Own Mother' In Raqqa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.