Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Would You Nurse Another Baby Or Allow Yours To Be Nursed By A Stranger? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Nurse Another Baby Or Allow Yours To Be Nursed By A Stranger? (791 Views)

Can You Marry,or Allow Your Child To Marry An Uneducated Person. / Amazing Benefits Of Using Shea Butter As Your Baby Or Family Cream / World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Nurse Another Baby Or Allow Yours To Be Nursed By A Stranger? by Ndipe(m): 1:53am On Feb 17, 2009
I saw a documentary on Television about Salma Hayek breastfeeding another baby and I dont know if I gasped or not, but I do know that to some women, it's definitely a NO No for them to accept a woman breastfeeding their child. At the same time, it was a touching and generous gesture on her part to have nursed the baby, because the mother, (I think) had no milk in her breast and the child may have been starving. Perhaps, most mothers may not accept the generousity of strangers, for fear that the child may become attached to that stranger. I maybe wrong . . .

How about you? (Please, this is a mature discussion, not a discourse to elicit childish and immature innuendos.)
Re: Would You Nurse Another Baby Or Allow Yours To Be Nursed By A Stranger? by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 17, 2009
Only if the situation is complicated. If [/i]things get worse, [b][i]if [/b]I can't breastfeed my baby[b], if [/b]that's where it boils down to, then I guess. undecided

But if is well, NO NO NO!! Na my baby's mouth, na him go suckle my nipples. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Would You Nurse Another Baby Or Allow Yours To Be Nursed By A Stranger? by Sissy3(f): 3:04am On Feb 17, 2009
no i wouldnt but i must say i was very impress by her action. kudos to her, but it isnt for me.

oh u beat me, i was actually thinking asking the same question after seeing the video
Re: Would You Nurse Another Baby Or Allow Yours To Be Nursed By A Stranger? by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 17, 2009
i thought it was a publicity stunt but since she just got married to the son of one of the(if not THE) richest man in France then i guess she doesnt really needs it so i would say that what she did was beautiful and i hope that this photo goes around the world a few times,
Re: Would You Nurse Another Baby Or Allow Yours To Be Nursed By A Stranger? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:44am On Feb 17, 2009
The only other breast my Kid will suck apart from his mums would be his girlfriend's or his wife.

I will allow my wife breast feed the kid of another as long as it does not affect her health wise and it does not interfere with my own feeding time.
Re: Would You Nurse Another Baby Or Allow Yours To Be Nursed By A Stranger? by ubiaa5(f): 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2009
I dont know about a stranger, but i breastfed my sis son becos she had no breastmilk,n i did it 4 six mths it felt as if i had twins.
Re: Would You Nurse Another Baby Or Allow Yours To Be Nursed By A Stranger? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2009
Re: Would You Nurse Another Baby Or Allow Yours To Be Nursed By A Stranger? by ubiaa5(f): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2009
very true chaircover,it was no big deal then,every child was looked after by all adults available.
Re: Would You Nurse Another Baby Or Allow Yours To Be Nursed By A Stranger? by Fhemmmy: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2009
Only in a matter of life and death, shd another woman breastfeed someone else's baby.

(1) (Reply)

Man 'sells' 14 Year Old Daughter For '$16,000, Beer And Meat.' / Marriage And Bank Account(s) / I Feel Very Let Down By My Lady Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.