Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment (10916 Views)

Firstbank Current Account Holders Pls Help / CBN Makes SMS Alert Mandatory For All Account Holders / How To Provide Help, Make Withdrawal And Upload Proof Of Payment On MMM Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by legalwealth(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2016
Hi everyone and fellow Payoneer account holders!

You must have noticed that the pattern of sending money from one Payoneer account to another Payoneer account has been changed.Back then, it works in such a way that ones card details will be required. With that way, the other party gets the money instantly.

But as we speak, card details are no longer required and this will prompt a mail to sender after which another mail will be sent to the sender to confirm that his/her request has been approved after like 10 minutes. It can be delayed for hours and even up to 2 business working days before it is being approved for the receiver to receive which is a factor of how the money was sent. They will notify you of that when you are about sending the money as you can see in the screenshot below:

Based on my observation, when sending money from your Payoneer account to another person's account, please select the "Other" option amidst others. If you must write anything in the note section, put "Personal" or simple statement that their robot will be able to read. I was sent $250 from another Payoneer account since yesterday and the money is yet to be approved also 24 hours. I later got to understand it is either because of technical issue or a very long note the sender put in Yoruba dialect which will be seen by the robot as jargons. I contacted Payoneer via live chat some minutes ago and I was told to to wait for up to 48 hours as you can see in the screenshot attached once again below:

Please be aware of this and I wish you the very best with your Payoneer's transactions and do not forget to check on Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know How Plus How To Sell/Convert Your Payoneer Fund At A Very Good Rate here at https://www.nairaland.com/2877295/here-three-3-important-things

Source: http://ijamsolution.com/all-payoneer-account-holders-must-take-note-of-this-to-avoid-delay-of-payment/

Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by Donald3d(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2016
Thank You

1 Like

Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by legalwealth(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Donald3d:
Thank You

You are highly welcome! !!
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by uchman(m): 7:34am On Jan 29, 2016
legalwealth:

You are highly welcome! !!

Hello brother,

I called you yesterday, even sent an email about PayPal account... but no reply?

Good morning
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by legalwealth(m): 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
uchman:

Hello brother,

I called you yesterday, even sent an email about PayPal account... but no reply?

Good morning

Good day!
Apology but you must have been replied.
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by uchman(m): 2:09am On Feb 01, 2016
legalwealth:

Good day! Apology but you must have been replied.
No reply from you
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by legalwealth(m): 2:51am On Feb 01, 2016
uchman:

No reply from you

Sorry!
Then not sure your mail was received... Please drop your question here
and if personal, kindly resend the mail to info@ijamsolution.com
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by etebefia: 7:02am On Feb 01, 2016
legalwealth:

bro you buy Payoneer fund? i have some to sell.
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by legalwealth(m): 11:20am On Feb 01, 2016
etebefia:
bro you buy Payoneer fund? i have some to sell.

Good day!
We buy between at the range of N200 to N230 per dollar as a factor of the quantity that you are selling.
Kindly let's know the quantity
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by domainservice(m): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2016
legalwealth:

You must have noticed that the pattern of sending money from one Payoneer account to another Payoneer account has been changed.Back then, it works in such a way that ones card details will be required. With that way, the other party gets the money instantly.

But as we speak, card details are no longer required and this will prompt a mail to sender after which another mail will be sent to the sender to confirm that his/her request has been approved after like 10 minutes. It can be delayed for hours and even up to 2 business working days before it is being approved for the receiver to receive which is a factor of how the money was sent. They will notify you of that when you are about sending the money as you can see in the screenshot below:

Based on my observation, when sending money from your Payoneer account to another person's account, please select the "Other" option amidst others. If you must write anything in the note section, put "Personal" or simple statement that their robot will be able to read. I was sent $250 from another Payoneer account since yesterday and the money is yet to be approved also 24 hours. I later got to understand it is either because of technical issue or a very long note the sender put in Yoruba dialect which will be seen by the robot as jargons. I contacted Payoneer via live chat some minutes ago and I was told to to wait for up to 48 hours as you can see in the screenshot attached once again below:

Please be aware of this and I wish you the very best with your Payoneer's transactions and do not forget to check on Three(3) Important Things That Every Payoneer Card Holder Should Know How Plus How To Sell/Convert Your Payoneer Fund At A Very Good Rate here at https://www.nairaland.com/2877295/here-three-3-important-things

Source: http://ijamsolution.com/all-payoneer-account-holders-must-take-note-of-this-to-avoid-delay-of-payment/
please how do I fund my payoneer account here in nigeria
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
domainservice:
please how do I fund my payoneer account here in nigeria

You can't fund it from your bank account or debit/credit card. The only way to fund it to buy from another Payoneer account holder via account to account transfer.

2 Likes

Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by legalwealth(m): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

You can't fund it from your bank account or debit/credit card. The only way to fund it to buy from another Payoneer account holder via account to account transfer.

Thanks for the update! !!
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
legalwealth:

Thanks for the update! !!
You are welcome.
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by domainservice(m): 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Sure I know that won't b possible. Ok thanks, do you sell??
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by etebefia: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
i currently have about $200
legalwealth:

Good day!
We buy between at the range of N200 to N230 per dollar as a factor of the quantity that you are selling.
Kindly let's know the quantity
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by legalwealth(m): 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
etebefia:
i currently have about $200

We can buy this right away and pay you ASAP! !!
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
domainservice:
Sure I know that won't b possible. Ok thanks, do you sell??

Not at the moment. Sorry.
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by etebefia: 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
alright i'll contact you tomorrow
legalwealth:

1 Like

Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by etebefia: 8:54am On Feb 02, 2016
hello are you there?
legalwealth:

Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by legalwealth(m): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
etebefia:
alright i'll contact you tomorrow

Sorry!
I'm sure that you must have contacted me...
Bot suspension prevented me from getting back to you ASAP.
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by omonaomi(f): 11:52pm On May 27, 2016
Pls legalwealth send ur no to omonao.omo@ail.com. I need to ask u sth
Tnx
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by omonaomi(f): 12:07am On May 28, 2016
I mean omonao.omo@gmail.com pls legalwealth I await ur reply. Let's do business..
To others if u have PayPal funds fr sell pls contact me. I need to buy some pls. Tnx
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by Abcruz(m): 1:29am On May 28, 2016
legalwealth:

Sorry!
I'm sure that you must have contacted me...
Bot suspension prevented me from getting back to you ASAP.
how much do you exchange bitcoin?
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by officialblogger(m): 7:49am On May 28, 2016
omonaomi:
I mean omonao.omo@gmail.com pls legalwealth I await ur reply. Let's do business..
To others if u have PayPal funds fr sell pls contact me. I need to buy some pls. Tnx
Paypal available, I need Payoneer funds...
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by legalwealth(m): 12:20am On Jun 03, 2016
officialblogger:
Paypal available, I need Payoneer funds...

Apology for late response. I only buy but don't sell Payoneer fund.
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by legalwealth(m): 12:22am On Jun 03, 2016
Abcruz:
how much do you exchange bitcoin?

Apology for late response.

I currently buy at N320 and sell at N340
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by Abcruz(m): 7:02am On Jun 03, 2016
legalwealth:

Apology for late response.

I currently buy at N320 and sell at N340
alright. I'll contact u when i want to sell mine.
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by legalwealth(m): 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Abcruz:
alright. I'll contact u when i want to sell mine.

Alright!
No problem! !!
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by Sadiq3051(m): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
legalwealth:

hello Oga boss , pls I need clarification regarding payoneer card "annually charge fee " that they normally charge annually.. I v a payoneer card I received since around September last yr , which I v not done any transactions on it...but very soon I want to withdraw Fiverr cash to the card..... hope dem no go charge the annual maintenance fees Ba ? thanks
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by legalwealth(m): 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sadiq3051:

hello Oga boss , pls I need clarification regarding payoneer card "annually charge fee " that they normally charge annually.. I v a payoneer card I received since around September last yr , which I v not done any transactions on it...but very soon I want to withdraw Fiverr cash to the card..... hope dem no go charge the annual maintenance fees Ba ? thanks

Good dat!
They will still charge it.
Re: Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment by Sadiq3051(m): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
legalwealth:

Good dat!
They will still charge it.

you mean once I withdraw to the card dem charge the money instantly? or from subsequent withdraws thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scarcity Of Lower Denominations In The Economy, How Is It In Your Area? / Anyone Using Alertpay Account? / Saclux Paint Office Umuahia Gutted By Fire [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.