Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Photo: Father Defiles Daughters,nieces In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Father Defiles Daughters,nieces In Ibadan (476 Views)

45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) / Man Defiles Wife’s Nieces ‘to Appease Angry Gods’ / Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Father Defiles Daughters,nieces In Ibadan by information1: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
The Oyo State Police charge has captured a man who defiled his two little girls and two of his nieces. The casualties are matured 14, 15, 15 and 17.The wrongdoing was supposedly committed at Moniya in Akinyele Local Government zone of the state.
However, the suspect, who is an herbalist, precluded the affirmation from securing interbreeding saying he was being held for the wrongdoing he didn’t commit.However, the portrayal of the four young ladies conveyed numerous to tears at the State police home office, Eleyele, Ibadan. While parading the suspect distinguished as Tajudeen Awoniyi, the Oyo State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Muhammed Katsina, said the denounced engaged in sexual relations with his own particular little girls and his nieces.Speaking with newsmen, one of Awoniyi’s nieces, (surname withheld), depicted how her uncle exploited her.She said..
“On that fateful day, his daughters came to our house and wanted us to follow them to their place. On getting there, her father told us he would give us soap by mid night which we must use to bathe. Around 1:00am he woke me up, gave me a black soap and asked me to go and take my bath. After taking my bath, I went to him and he placed something under his tongue and asked me to sleep on a bench. He had sex with me. Afterwards, I was bleeding and he asked me to go to bed. By morning, he sent my sister and me out of his house.”
https://informationengine./2015/06/01/photo-father-defiles-daughtersnieces-in-ibadan/

(1) (Reply)

Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan / PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assassinated (graphic Photo) / Kidnappers’ Hideout In C’river Bombards By Nigerian Airforce Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.