Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,503 members, 7,840,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

How Ojukwu Was Humiliated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ojukwu Was Humiliated (1978 Views)

Yes Indeed! Ojukwu Was The One Who Released Awolowo - Deal With It / Ojukwu Was A Great Prophet--Femi Adesina / PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by AiykeN: 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
I was humiliated because of you, I
dragged them to Aburi in other to
secure your legal rights, I made an
open declaration (Ahiara declaration)
to make you a freeman not regarding
the consequences, I was in the war
front just to fight for what belongs to
you, I froze my father's wealth, all
that my father and I labored for just to
make you proud, my fellow brothers
betrayed and sabotage me because of
you, my name was turned to a fool
and a greedy citizen because I want
to show you the right part, I was
tagged a rebel because of you, I cried
when I see Biafrans dying because of
kwashiokor during the war, I was in
the maximum security for 10 months
because of you, I went to exile for 13
good years, without seeing my
fathers land, I was rejected and
dehumanized because of you and in
all I didn't regret it because all the
sacrifice was being made for your
freedom and I strongly believes that
one day the sacrifice will speak for
your freedom, I endured all these
tribulations because of you, and I will
never rest until you are free.
20th July 2010 by DIM
CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU
OJUKWU EZEIGBO GBURU GBURU
IKEMBA NNEWI
God bless Ojukwu, God bless Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by HungerBAD: 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ojukwu was also a coward who ran away when the war he started crumbled.

A Soldier, especially the C-In-C stays in battle and are usually the last to leave the battle field, and in most cases lose their life while fighting with honor. Ojukwu was a coward who deceived the Igbo people, and led them to be slaughtered like cows in abattoirs, and it pains me a lot when I see I-d-I-o-t-s bring his name up when shouting Biafra.

To the Clowns shouting Ojukwu's name I ask a question. What exactly did Ojukwu do for the ibo people but set them back? did he make people respect you guys as fearless warriors? no. Did he bring any kind of economic boom? no. Any development? no.

So what did the Clown Ojukwu do? at the sound of the Nigeria Army marching legs, the coward did an usain bolt and never stopped running for 13 damned years. And when he got back what was the first thing he did? went to his friends house Onuh and stole his beautiful daughter called Bianca, who he happened to be at her naming ceremony when she was born, old pervert.

Then after that what did he do? he went to the Federal Government asking for his property in Ikoyi to be released to him, forgetting that there were thousands of ibo's he deceived into war whose property were still seized in Rivers State. But of Course the Selfish Ojukwu never thought about asking for the properties of others to be released to them.

The North have the Murtala Mohammeds.

The West have the Adekunle Fajuyi's.

The South South have the Isaac Adaka Boro's.

The East have NOTHING.

And I know that is why you guys try too hard to create a hero out of a COWARDLY Soldier like Ojukwu.

Enough of the Ojukwu rants here on Nairaland, I have no respect for the LOSER.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by delishpot: 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
13 good years Exile? What about those that went to exile in the grave and will never see earth again talkless of father land?

1 Like

Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by QuotaSystem: 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by abduljabbar4(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Greedy wicked fellow
Shame on ojukwu and his blind supporters.

2 Likes

Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by emonye6(m): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
God bless ojukwu my role model

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by emonye6(m): 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
the poster above u dont know anything abt dis country so u can spew trash,do u know wat it is to feel like slave in ur own land

2 Likes

Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by SOUNDKING: 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Greedy wicked fellow
Shame on ojukwu and his blind supporters.
shame on you and your slave fathers, GOD BLESS AGU BIAFRA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Agbari ojukwu
Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by AiykeN: 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
GOD bless Ojukwu. If not the plan of the northerners was to wipe out the entire Igbo race. But God didn't allow them succeed. Biafra will stand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by SOUNDKING: 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Agu Biafra, you will soon smile, .....the flag of the great Nation you fought for shall rise again. You and our fathers never fought and died in vain, God bless Odimegwu IKemba Ojukwu, Philip Effiong,Joe Achuzia, JN Obiakor,alexander Maduebo and every of you that stood firm against the extermination Crusade from our Enemies. God bless Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by StOla: 12:01am On Jun 02, 2015
Even Ojukwu's casket could not be wrapped in Biafran flag. Nigeria claimed his body, wrapping it in the colours of the nation Biafra surrendered to.

Although, his supporters argue he was given a national burial, yet they now hoist the flag that had been perished long ago.

That is the greatest humiliation a rebel leader can receive. It's like burying a Muslim cleric in a pigsty.

Yet his people watched and clapped.

7 Likes

Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by abduljabbar4(m): 12:02am On Jun 02, 2015
SOUNDKING:
shame on you and your slave fathers, GOD BLESS AGU BIAFRA.
Igbo give me ultimatum to modify my post.

Okukwu is a wicked gorilla who killed 3 million innocent civilians indirectly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by AiykeN: 7:04am On Jun 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
Ojukwu was also a coward who ran away when the war he started crumbled.

A Soldier, especially the C-In-C stays in battle and are usually the last to leave the battle field, and in most cases lose their life while fighting with honor. Ojukwu was a coward who deceived the Igbo people, and led them to be slaughtered like cows in abattoirs, and it pains me a lot when I see I-d-I-o-t-s bring his name up when shouting Biafra.

To the Clowns shouting Ojukwu's name I ask a question. What exactly did Ojukwu do for the ibo people but set them back? did he make people respect you guys as fearless warriors? no. Did he bring any kind of economic boom? no. Any development? no.

So what did the Clown Ojukwu do? at the sound of the Nigeria Army marching legs, the coward did an usain bolt and never stopped running for 13 damned years. And when he got back what was the first thing he did? went to his friends house Onuh and stole his beautiful daughter called Bianca, who he happened to be at her naming ceremony when she was born, old pervert.

Then after that what did he do? he went to the Federal Government asking for his property in Ikoyi to be released to him, forgetting that there were thousands of ibo's he deceived into war whose property were still seized in Rivers State. But of Course the Selfish Ojukwu never thought about asking for the properties of others to be released to them.

The North have the Murtala Mohammeds.

The West have the Adekunle Fajuyi's.

The South South have the Isaac Adaka Boro's.

The East have NOTHING.

And I know that is why you guys try too hard to create a hero out of a COWARDLY Soldier like Ojukwu.

Enough of the Ojukwu rants here on Nairaland, I have no respect for the LOSER.

Then I have no respect for the fool called awolowo. Starved innocent children to death.

1 Like

Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by AiykeN: 7:10am On Jun 02, 2015
Ojukwu a great man. He taught the igbos how to fight for their rights.
Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by HungerBAD: 7:19am On Jun 02, 2015
AiykeN:

Then I have no respect for the fool called awolowo. Starved innocent children to death.

Awolowo. Was a lawyer, not a Soldier.

Do not introduce ethnic coatings into this, we are talking about a cowardly display by a soldier. Let's stick to his cowardice, but most importantly why do some crazies still look up to him.

4 Likes

Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:31am On Jun 02, 2015
Cc:
BoddaMonk, Ezewamandu, cyberwolf, Aminaadamu, Chukwudi44, biafraprince and co. Your attention is needed here.
Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by AiykeN: 7:42am On Jun 02, 2015
HungerBAD:

Awolowo. Was a lawyer, not a Soldier.

Do not introduce ethnic coatings into this, we are talking about a cowardly display by a soldier. Let's stick to his cowardice, but most importantly why do some crazies still look up to him.
Lawyer? but was he not involved in the war? Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by Kalvan: 1:42am On Nov 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by IGBOSON1: 2:13am On Nov 19, 2015
QuotaSystem:

^^^You're Yoruba aren't you?

1 Like

Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by IGBOSON1: 2:16am On Nov 19, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Igbo give me ultimatum to modify my post.

Okukwu is a wicked gorilla who killed 3 million innocent civilians indirectly

^^^LOL@ 'indirectly'!

So who killed them directly?

1 Like

Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by blaqoracle: 3:57am On Nov 19, 2015
emonye6:
the poster above u dont know anything abt dis country so u can spew trash,do u know wat it is to feel like slave in ur own land
ojukwu political miscalculation turned igbos from masters to sla.ves

1 Like

Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by Pavore9: 4:24am On Nov 19, 2015
He is still a hero in the hearts of the igbos.
Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by QuotaSystem: 11:04am On Nov 19, 2015
No I'm not and I wonder why that's your headache.

IGBOSON1:

^^^You're Yoruba aren't you?
Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by QuotaSystem: 11:06am On Nov 19, 2015
The Nigerian forces, if that wasn't obvious enough.

IGBOSON1:

^^^LOL@ 'indirectly'!

So who killed them directly?
Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by ruggedboy01: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2015
Can someone please tell me what happened to the great Awolowo of yolloba land

He use ordinary otapipia (rat poison ) to commit suicide angry sad angry

Coward of the highest order undecided undecided
Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by kingzizzy: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2015
AiykeN:
I was humiliated because of you, I
dragged them to Aburi in other to
secure your legal rights, I made an
open declaration (Ahiara declaration)
to make you a freeman not regarding
the consequences, I was in the war
front just to fight for what belongs to
you, I froze my father's wealth, all
that my father and I labored for just to
make you proud, my fellow brothers
betrayed and sabotage me because of
you, my name was turned to a fool
and a greedy citizen because I want
to show you the right part, I was
tagged a rebel because of you, I cried
when I see Biafrans dying because of
kwashiokor during the war, I was in
the maximum security for 10 months
because of you, I went to exile for 13
good years, without seeing my
fathers land, I was rejected and
dehumanized because of you and in
all I didn't regret it because all the
sacrifice was being made for your
freedom and I strongly believes that
one day the sacrifice will speak for
your freedom, I endured all these
tribulations because of you, and I will
never rest until you are free.
20th July 2010 by DIM
CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU
OJUKWU EZEIGBO GBURU GBURU
IKEMBA NNEWI
God bless Ojukwu, God bless Biafra.

All well meaning Igbos revere the man in life and in death. Unarguably the greatest son of the Igbos.

He fought for freedom when all others surrendered to Hausa-Fulani domination.

He fought for the sovereingty of his people when all others like Awolowo chose to lick Gowons a$$.

He took on the combined military strenght of Britain,Russia, Egypt and the Arab league.

He finally left Biafra when all hope was lost and knowing he would have faced certain death if he had stayed back.

Funny how Yorubas call Ojukwu a coward

It is only in the mind of a Yoruba man that someone like Ojukwu who fought all of Nigeria for almost 3 years is a coward but Awolowo who spent that same time as "boy-boy" to Gowon is a brave man

Lol
Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by kingzizzy: 11:48am On Nov 19, 2015
StOla:
Even Ojukwu's casket could not be wrapped in Biafran flag. Nigeria claimed his body, wrapping it in the colours of the nation Biafra surrendered to.

Although, his supporters argue he was given a national burial, yet they now hoist the flag that had been perished long ago.

That is the greatest humiliation a rebel leader can receive. It's like burying a Muslim cleric in a pigsty.

Yet his people watched and clapped.

Are you trying to say that Ojukwu was in a position to decide what flag his casket was covered in?
Don't be funny.

When Biafra is realised, that is when we give Ojukwu the real Biafra funeral that will make him smile in heaven
Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2015
Biafra nofit stand with only loudmouth protests ..¥

;biafrans protest wll soon die down juz like "Bring bak awa girls'..

'To forgive terrorists is up to God;
To send them up to him is for me"

-Puttin-Russian PreS

It will soon apply to anomalous lookin kobless youths claiming to b reading to die fr nothing..'

1 Like

Re: How Ojukwu Was Humiliated by IGBOSON1: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The Nigerian forces, if that wasn't obvious enough.

^^^Deceit is your middle name! See your mouth like 'Nigerian forces'!

If your Nigerian forces were that capable like you want us to believe, why then did the devilish Gowon/Awo gov't of the day have to resort to food blockade in frustration after their 'gallant forces' couldn't rout the 'rag-tag' ill-equipped Biafran soldiers as easily as they had hoped?

Do you know only a small percentage of that 3 million figure of which you refer to were fighting soldiers? Of course Awo would have known his 'brainwave' would have a bigger negative impact on non-combatants like women and children, but seeing as the victims were the hated Igbo, that was an acceptable opportunity cost as far as he was concerned; Igbos are expendable innit!?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stark Reality Of Life Between The Rich And The Poor. / [photo] See How Far A Nigerian Can Go Just For A TATTOO / Throwback: Head Of State Gen. Gowon And Late Shehu Of Borno In Maiduguri(c.1971)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.