Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

<<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> - Business To Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> (11990 Views)

Certified Customer Service Delivery Professional Qualification (USA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
alakara:
TY baba I shld have feed the house back. He is dat bomb.
Pls try nt to devIate.
Yor will say just continue the way ure doing.
Ull bcome DHL,fedex and tranex of Nig all together into 1
Ratings 5*

Thanks for the patronage
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
oevenme:
Thanks for today Ty your service was superb and accurate. Please keep it up my brother. 5*

Thanks for the patronage bro.

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by kennedy67(m): 12:06am On Aug 19, 2015
Coooool
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
Would like you to pickup a package and send to the east. How much is your charge?

1 Like

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Adebayolove(m): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Promt delivery. Excellent communication. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrsNaira:
Haaaaaa!!! @icequeen22, you don't mean it? And I'm considering using him as my courier for my business. Wow, I can imagine your situation.
@TYLOGISTICS1 Come and defend yourself O!
angry angry
My customers are very precious to me o!

no need
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
icequeen22:
. . .
trying
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
debbydee:
good morning TY log. Where is your location i am coming from illupeju.

Did you later locate his office?
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by debbydee(f): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
slimz10:

Did you later locate his office?

He came to deliver at my location.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
debbydee:

He came to deliver at my location.
ok
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by enolife(m): 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:
[b][b][b]..............TYLOGISTICS.

We pick up from where you want and deliver to where you want.Fast delivery service is our mission.

Our office is located in Lagos,oshodi to be precise.

4,Alimi oke street.

We can help you pick up your good(s) from shipping agents in Lagos like CVM,NONIKINGS,NISIBOR(TSO)

ST.PATRICK,LSM,MIKKYANGEL,SPECUIT CARGO

just to mention few and deliver to you if you are reside in Lagos, and if you reside outside Lagos,we are registered with transport companies

like AGOFURE,DOMEX,YOUNG SHALL GROW ,ABC TRANSPORT ETC.

We can also help you keep your goods in our office,when you have deliveries ,you inform us,we do it for you and credit your account for the cost of good(s)

Our delivery charge is pocket friendly,and we offer discount for bulk deliveries within Lagos.

Though we are new as a company,but not a novice in this line of business,we have gathered wealth of experience as an employee in this line of

business.Give us a trial that will convince you to stick to us for your fast deliveries.

CALL - 08183959081

WHATSAPP - 08183959081

[/b][/b]
please can you help your client to receive payment from his buyer and send the payment to your client?

3 Likes

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by tspun(m): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
if you are still searching for a logistic company, please kindly search no more because u can't find any better service like the one tylogistic offers. They are simply the best i have used. Thanks for your fast service i receive my parcel yesterday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Thanks for your help in ensuring the delivery of my item.....Great guy who is sincere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Bookiemart01(f): 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
So I finally found your thread Taiwo. Thank you for the Services you rendered last weekend. I called you at the last minute when the logistics guy I initially concluded deal with failed me.

You did your best to get my goods from Nisiborps office and you even went as far as helping me so delivery to my client on a Sunday.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Thespecialone(m): 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
Bookiemart01:
So I finally found your thread Taiwo. Thank you for the Services you rendered last weekend. I called you at the last minute when the logistics guy I initially concluded deal with failed me.

You did your best to get my goods from Nisiborps office and you even went as far as helping me so delivery to my client on a Sunday.

Taiwo is a good man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by henryboyle(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
Got my package through Tylogistics within 24hours. Collection and sending to Warri from Lagos. Hmmmm. Never expected such first-class service from Taiwo. Keep it up. You are simply the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 02, 2015
tspun:
if you are still searching for a logistic company, please kindly search no more because u can't find any better service like the one tylogistic offers. They are simply the best i have used. Thanks for your fast service i receive my parcel yesterday.

Thanks for the feedback,always ready to serve you better.Kindly help to preach the gospel of my business.

1 Like

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 02, 2015
slimz10:
Thanks for your help in ensuring the delivery of my item.....Great guy who is sincere.

You are welcome bro.
Thanks for the partronage.

1 Like

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 02, 2015
Bookiemart01:

Wow!Am flabagasted.Thanks for the patronage madam,am always ready to serve you anytime anyday.

1 Like

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 02, 2015
Thespecialone:

Taiwo is a good man...

Boss....respect,the real specia one.thanks.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 02, 2015
enolife:

please can you help your client to receive payment from his buyer and send the payment to your client?

Yes I can!Have been doing that and I will continue to do that with all honesty.

1 Like

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 02, 2015
henryboyle:
Got my package through Tylogistics within 24hours. Collection and sending to Warri from Lagos. Hmmmm. Never expected such first-class service from Taiwo. Keep it up. You are simply the best.

Thanks for those words,they are so encouraging,will continue to do my best to serve you more better.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by SYLVESTER777: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
TWO THINGS FOR YOU TY LOG1 -URGENT ! 1.I NEED MY GOODS FROM NONIKINGS TO IBADAN TOMORROW(7/9/2015) D.V .2.DO YOU COLLECT GOODS FROM OTHER STATES (APART FROM LAGOS)TO DELIVER TO A BUYER IN ANOTHER PLACE? I HAVE SENT 3 SMS TO YOU.LETS HAVE YOUR email address.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Shinner2010(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
reliable and secure..... 99.9% okay

1 Like

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by einsteino(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
These comments are all positive. Maybe i will give you a try one of these days. First i will like to know how much it cost to pick up items of say 1-2kg from lagos and get it to warri via any cheap means of ur choice

1 Like

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
SYLVESTER777:
TWO THINGS FOR YOU TY LOG1 -URGENT ! 1.I NEED MY GOODS FROM NONIKINGS TO IBADAN TOMORROW(7/9/2015) D.V .2.DO YOU COLLECT GOODS FROM OTHER STATES (APART FROM LAGOS)TO DELIVER TO A BUYER IN ANOTHER PLACE? I HAVE SENT 3 SMS TO YOU.LETS HAVE YOUR email address.
Done.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Shinner2010:
reliable and secure..... 99.9% okay

Thanks for the feedback.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
einsteino:
These comments are all positive. Maybe i will give you a try one of these days. First i will like to know how much it cost to pick up items of say 1-2kg from lagos and get it to warri via any cheap means of ur choice

Thanks for checking on me.Kindly call/whatsapp me,my number is in my signature for faster transaction.Give me a trial,i promise you will get convince to always deal with me.

1 Like

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by yemight2776(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2015
Taiwo is faster than Bolt i tell you, i collected my package here in Osogbo early than i expected. thanks for the work well done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Gadgetmobil(m): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
Booked
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=yemight2776 post=37864618]Taiwo is faster than Bolt i tell you, i collected my package here in Osogbo early than i expected. thanks for the work well done.

Thanks for the feedback,will always be ready to serve you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria agent, high quality, battery cage, layer battery cage, poultry cage / Investing In A Car Or Owning A Gas Plant? / LATEST FURNITURE: Sofas,beds,dinning Tables, Office Tables,conference Tables Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.