Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

<<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> - Business To Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> (12024 Views)

Certified Customer Service Delivery Professional Qualification (USA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by yemight2776(m): 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
TY well done.......I collected my package here in Osogbo intact and i love the way Taiwo usually attend to his customers. Try him today and you will never regret using him.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by blessedfavoured: 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Most reliable delivery coy I've ever used. Very trustworthy too. He delivers in due time, we've never had any type misunderstanding.

Keep it up.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by periphetes: 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Happy new year 2016, welcome back great people it shall be a successful year for each of us. Greetings to Mr Taiwo and staffs of Ty logistics I wish you guys a successful year. Thanks for the delivery of my package God bless.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by bigsecsyde(m): 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mr Taiwo, I am still waiting for my package, I have paid you and tomorrow will make it 2weeks that im supposed to get this package. My calls to you today have all gone unanswered. Please do the needful.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by funmydodo: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
I'm usually a silent reader here, but I'll break my silence here. I'll rate this company (TY Logistics) a fair 3/5, n here's why. I've used them a couple of times now, 3 times to be precise. The first cudn't be better, as a matter of fact, Mr Taiwo paid frm his own pocket to help clear my goods( which took a matter of minutes b4 he got a refund tho), but he tried. Fast forward to d 2nd time, I paid b4 he went to clear my goods, with d hope of him sending it very early d following morning, as a client was waiting for it n also travelling. I didn't get my goods until around 8pm.Today is d 3rd time: Evn tho he claimed to av gotten my package frm d shipping agent yesterday (which wasn't true as d shipping agent still called me yesternight to come pick my goods) I went to d bank as early as possible today, made a deposit into his acc, called him for confirmation, which he did, but didn't get d info of d driver bringing my package, n at a point he stopped picking my calls. Obviously, it was this morning he went to clear my goods, n d driver bringing it just called me. In all, like I said, I'll give them a 3-star rating. They were better wen they started out, I guess d "chopping money syndrome" is catching up with them.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by yemight2776(m): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
I think Taiwo need to adjust with the time he will be delivering goods to the drivers because i used to collect my packages too at night which i think is not good. I credit him for his work because he is doing very well in terms of collecting goods from LSM but where we have problem is the time he deliver to the driver. Please try to adjust so that everybody can be getting his/her goods that day and early rather than night. Thanks
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Amazingg: 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
I didn't want to post this but i have to as this is getting out of hand.
Taiwo has been owing me for close to 6months and all my pleas for him to pay me has practically fell on deaf ears. He used to collect money from customers on my behalf because I wasn't in Lagos then. The total money left to be paid is 65000.
Ty has been posting me and giving all sort of excuses. Please you NLERS, plead with him on my behalf. I am a struggling individual trying to make ends meet. Thanks
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by periphetes: 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Amazingg:
I didn't want to post this but i have to as this is getting out of hand.
Taiwo has been owing me for close to 6months and all my pleas for him to pay me has practically fell on deaf ears. He used to collect money from customers on my behalf because I wasn't in Lagos then. The total money left to be paid is 65000.
Ty has been posting me and giving all sort of excuses. Please you NLERS, plead with him on my behalf. I am a struggling individual trying to make ends meet. Thanks

Haaaa, com on this is too hard to believe and so untruthful. Your complain is so bland with no evidence how could you claim some one owes you and you can't place out what your transaction dealings were. What date did it took place, Who are the people that money was collected from on your behalf?
I hate cheap blackmail and bad belle people. If truly such occurred( which I know your lying) please state out your evidence properly than becoming a false wailer, putting fear into innocent people.
Remember God in heaven will not forgive you. Don't try to destroy a honest hard-working man falsely due to personal envy. Build your reputation rightly and it will make you shine and become successful in the future.

Finally why am I angry with your fake ASS story is because Mr Taiwo is someone I have had a lot of dealings without need of meeting one on one.
This is a person I pay into his account close to 100k more often to pay my shipper and forward my goods to my location.

Just 2days ago I sent him 45k to pay someone personally on my behalf and he succeeded without me worrying. (I have got bank teller to proof it and several past transfer slip I have made to his bank account).

Mr Taiwo (Ty logistics) is a very honest, God fearing and diligent man. This is a person who sends people goods out at times even before getting payed for his services.

Mr man state out with proper evidence let see your past dealings with Mr Taiwo and if you do not have them. STOP false accusation or else Holy ghost thunder and fire will strike you wherever you are. AMEN
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Amazingg: 1:20am On Jan 31, 2016
periphetes:

Haaaa, com on this is too hard to believe and so untruthful. Your complain is so bland with no evidence how could you claim some one owes you and you can't place out what your transaction dealings were. What date did it took place, Who are the people that money was collected from on your behalf?
I hate cheap blackmail and bad belle people. If truly such occurred( which I know your lying)
please state out your evidence properly than becoming a false wailer, putting fear into innocent people.
Remember God in heaven will not forgive you. Don't try to destroy a honest hard-working man falsely due to personal envy. Build your reputation rightly and it will make you shine and become successful in the future.

Finally why am I angry with your fake ASS story is because Mr Taiwo is someone I have had a lot of dealings without need of meeting one on one.
This is a person I pay into his account close to 100k more often to pay my shipper and forward my goods to my location.

Just 2days ago I sent him 45k to pay someone personally on my behalf and he succeeded without me worrying. (I have got bank teller to proof it and several past transfer slip I have made to his bank account).

Mr Taiwo (Ty logistics) is a very honest, God fearing and diligent man. This is a person who sends people goods out at times even before getting payed for his services.

Mr man state out with proper evidence let see your past dealings with Mr Taiwo and if you do not have them. STOP false accusation or else Holy ghost thunder and fire will strike you wherever you are. AMEN

I am not lying against TY. I have been silent for long because he is someone I trust. He collects my items from LSM delivers to my customers and collects money on mybehalf. but he has been giving me different excuses up to this moment. What will I gain by destroying his rep? I only posted this because i'm tired and frustrated. If i'm lying, then let God judge. All the negative things you've said are yours because I am not accusing him unjustly. You can get in touch with him to confirm.
Next time, kindly get to the root of an issue before commenting. Thanks

1 Like

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by periphetes: 7:31am On Jan 31, 2016
Amazingg:

I am not lying against TY. I have been silent for long because he is someone I trust. He collects my items from LSM delivers to my customers and collects money on mybehalf. but he has been giving me different excuses up to this moment. What will I gain by destroying his rep? I only posted this because i'm tired and frustrated. If i'm lying, then let God judge. All the negative things you've said are yours because I am not accusing him unjustly. You can get in touch with him to confirm.
Next time, kindly get to the root of an issue before commenting. Thanks

Hey you should have earlier placed your complaint properly than sounding just bland and scammed.

If its a cummulative debt or a once debt Mr Taiwo owes you. Kindly state your case properly let us know what date and how the dealings go. if u also have evidence to prove, it will help you here.

A man is only proven guilty when you show evidence against him. You need not to be tired or frustrated everyone has got rights.

For me I still used his service 3days ago and sent money to his account. The deal was successful and smooth. If there's misunderstanding between you and him state your case properly.

PEACE.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Amazingg: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2016
periphetes:

Hey you should have earlier placed your complaint properly than sounding just bland and scammed.

If its a cummulative debt or a once debt Mr Taiwo owes you. Kindly state your case properly let us know what date and how the dealings go. if u also have evidence to prove, it will help you here.

A man is only proven guilty when you show evidence against him. You need not to be tired or frustrated everyone has got rights.

For me I still used his service 3days ago and sent money to his account. The deal was successful and smooth. If there's misunderstanding between you and him state your case properly.

PEACE.

Thanks! It's a cumulative debt cos he delivers my items and collect money on my behalf. The reason why I am stating this here is just to further plead with him. He has been remitting my money before this last issue occurred about 6 months ago and I have been patient with him because he told me there was an issue with one of his customers. I told him to pay it in instalments but he hasn't turned up and that is why I am not happy with him and honestly I have been patient with him.
Thanks for the concern.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by mrjojo: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2016
Have been a silent reader and customer of Mr Taiwo(Ty logistics) for over a year now, since his days at KBM, and I can say this AUTHORITATELY, he is as honest and straight forward as anyone can be.. I have done deals and business with me so many times, I lost count off, have referred several people to him and all of them are satisfied with his service.
To those complaining of the lateness in getting their package, TY doesn't own the transport services he use, He use public transport, and most times he delivers the packages to them as soon as possible/as he can, the time it now takes for the package to get to you now depends solely on the bus/driver and sometimes circumstances.
@Amazingg
You are not going about this allegation in the right manner. No proof,no evidence whatsoever. As a matter of fact, I did a transaction with him yesterday and I asked him about your claim, and he said it not true. So if u have any evidence that says other wise, let see them.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by Amazingg: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2016
mrjojo:
Have been a silent reader and customer of Mr Taiwo(Ty logistics) for over a year now, since his days at KBM, and I can say this AUTHORITATELY, he is as honest and straight forward as anyone can be.. I have done deals and business with me so many times, I lost count off, have referred several people to him and all of them are satisfied with his service.
To those complaining of the lateness in getting their package, TY doesn't own the transport services he use, He use public transport, and most times he delivers the packages to them as soon as possible/as he can, the time it now takes for the package to get to you now depends solely on the bus/driver and sometimes circumstances.
@Amazingg
You are not going about this allegation in the right manner. No proof,no evidence whatsoever. As a matter of fact, I did a transaction with him yesterday and I asked him about your claim, and he said it not true. So if u have any evidence that says other wise, let see them.

I have the various msgs on whatsapp chat but I don't know how to paste them here. I use a nokia C3. I wish there was a way I could paste the chat details here.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by mrjojo: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
I asked him to come explain and clarify what happened, but he said he hasn't been able to login into his account for a while now..
Am not saying you are laying, am just saying, no one will believe or take you serious without proof(s)
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by bigsecsyde(m): 6:46am On Feb 11, 2016
Towards the tail end of 2015, bought a blackberry 10 for my kid Sis from justi2jesu and asked this guy to pick up and have it sent to my location. We had and agreement and I paid, didn't send the day he was supposed to and he gave an excuse, sent the drivers number which I tried calling immediately and got no reply. Kept calling and when the driver picked I knew the person I was on to wasn't a driver so I called Taiwo back and he said I should wait. Tried later the same day and the person stopped picking my calls. Since then it has been one story or the other from Taiwo, he finally agreed to refund my money over a month ago and when I didn't hear anything from him I messaged him few days ago and he offered he was gonna refund just 15k out of the total money which I paid(30k). I told him the best I can do is allow him pay 25k and he stopped replying on whatsapp and then I asked him if he wanted me to bring this issue to nairaland since he has a complain he hasn't resolved there already and he flipped. Long story short, this guy is a criminal and by deactivating his account thinks he's invincible. I know you will be reading this, open another account if you cant access your other one. You havent seen the last of me Taiwo.

Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by yemight2776(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2016
This allegation strong o, I think Taiwo should come and defend himself from this allegation because you have been trying your best doing this logistic of a thing but this kind allegation is not good for your business.

bigsecsyde:
Towards the tail end of 2015, bought a blackberry 10 for my kid Sis from justi2jesu and asked this guy to pick up and have it sent to my location. We had and agreement and I paid, didn't send the day he was supposed to and he gave an excuse, sent the drivers number which I tried calling immediately and got no reply. Kept calling and when the driver picked I knew the person I was on to wasn't a driver so I called Taiwo back and he said I should wait. Tried later the same day and the person stopped picking my calls. Since then it has been one story or the other from Taiwo, he finally agreed to refund my money over a month ago and when I didn't hear anything from him I messaged him few days ago and he offered he was gonna refund just 15k out of the total money which I paid(30k). I told him the best I can do is allow him pay 25k and he stopped replying on whatsapp and then I asked him if he wanted me to bring this issue to nairaland since he has a complain he hasn't resolved there already and he flipped. Long story short, this guy is a criminal and by deactivating his account thinks he's invincible. I know you will be reading this, open another account if you cant access your other one. You havent seen the last of me Taiwo.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by periphetes: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
My thanks goes to Mr Taiwo once again for the quick pick up and delivery of my package last week. Thou am updating this late, I really can't let go without not appreciating Ty logistics effort. Your still the best logistics service. I hope people won't doubt his service anymore and gIve him a trial.

For those having little difficulty please be patient with him in resolving your grievances.

God bless us all.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by bigsecsyde(m): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Taiwo, I have been calling you for over 2weeks now and no reply, please pay the money you owe me.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by aAK1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
I decided to call ty after seeing all the issue raised here. All in all if he is unable to log into his old account he must open a new account and explain, apologize and make restitution. A word of advice to anyone who will do business with ty. Never ask him to send your item trough a driver. Make sure your item is waybilled.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by BayoJoe: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
If I were Ty, I will come out and clear the air on all this allegations.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by yemight2776(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
Am surprise of hearing all this you said TY did because he is doing well with me and even faster than before because I just used him to collect my packages from LSM Global and he delivered my packages to me in Osogbo even faster than expected.
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by africanman85: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
So, this guy is no longer in business ?
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by aAK1(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2017
africanman85:
So, this guy is no longer in business ?
he is very much in business
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by bigsecsyde(m): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
How can a scammer still be in business, do business with him at your own risk
aAK1:
he is very much in business
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by aAK1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
bigsecsyde:
How can a scammer still be in business, do business with him at your own risk
abeg jist me o. he still handled goods worth over 400k for me today
Re: <<<<<<<<<TYLOGISTICS CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD >>>>>>> by bigsecsyde(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Read the last few pages and you'd see why he no longer update this thread, he handled goods for me too before he showed me his true color.
Goodluck.
aAK1:
abeg jist me o. he still handled goods worth over 400k for me today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Investing In A Car Or Owning A Gas Plant? / LATEST FURNITURE: Sofas,beds,dinning Tables, Office Tables,conference Tables Etc / Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.