Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

How Do You Cope? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Cope? (784 Views)

How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? / How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope? by FOR1234(f): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2015
Married women in d house.....please how do u cope with house chores,nursing ur baby, building a career, ur job and business......whoops all the aforementioned are sometimes killing,mostimes am on d move all day, gat to wake up as earlier as possible to prepare meal for my family and rush out again before 8am only to come back and resume home work.......d idea of getting a maid is out cos we have decided no third party.....is anyone in my shoes....how do u cope cos dis is affecting my family
Re: How Do You Cope? by ChynoBEATS: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
FOR1234:
Married women in d house.....please how do u cope with house chores,nursing ur baby, building a career, ur job and business......whoops all the aforementioned are sometimes killing,mostimes am on d move all day, gat to wake up as earlier as possible to prepare meal for my family and rush out again before 8am only to come back and resume home work.......d idea of getting a maid is out cos we have decided no third party.....is anyone in my shoes....how do u cope cos dis is affecting my family

Well that'll definitely be hard to cope with though it depends on the kinda job you're doing.....
I wont advice you to get a maid either,

Well

I'm waiting to see what em married ladies would say About this
Re: How Do You Cope? by SUV(f): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Why is getting a help out of it? U need help ooo. Help is not third party my dear...if u believe so, ekushe!

No one deserves to overstress and age too quickly! It's hard, tedious, stressful, energy zapping, blood sucking and alll. In the end it's definitely worth it, but u need help.

I tried d super woman way 2months (No help) managing 3 kids, tough demanding job and keeping. And building a good home. I nearly crash! I had to get a maid again, they r necessary evil biko. Mk I no come die before my time.

Beta suya beta suya, na for nama body.
I can't cope! Simple! I rather sacrifice d money on paying help and put everyother thing in order than sacrifice other stuff which I treasure.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope? by KanwuliaJara: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Na who sen dem message? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Bachelor - Help Me Out / Online Small Chops And Cocktail Training Class / I Was Sexually Assaulted And Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.