Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Lady Electrocuted By Power Bank. Warning: Graphic Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Electrocuted By Power Bank. Warning: Graphic Photo (1394 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Hits UNIMAID Warning: Graphic Pictures / Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) / Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Electrocuted By Power Bank. Warning: Graphic Photo by orezimena28(f): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2015
A young lady was electrocuted by a power bank while she was charging her phone with the device.

In this time of unreliable power, the victim plugged her power bank in an electric cable and also had her phone connected to the power bank.

She was chatting with a friend and fell asleep. The power bank got over heated when the power flickered on. she was electrocuted as the device scorched her body.

Her parents found her dead the next morning. please let's maintain safety precautions when handling the device.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Electrocuted By Power Bank. Warning: Graphic Photo by saaedlee: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2015
na craze worry am?
Re: Lady Electrocuted By Power Bank. Warning: Graphic Photo by gobizzy101: 11:14am On Jun 02, 2015
Blood of God!

She didn't know dat der was power in d bank.

God 4bid bad tin
Re: Lady Electrocuted By Power Bank. Warning: Graphic Photo by wtfCode: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2015
omg, thats terrible. Unplugs my phone 4rm my power bank. Errmm, power bank 4 sale at cheapest price.
Re: Lady Electrocuted By Power Bank. Warning: Graphic Photo by drtwist(m): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2015
This incident happen in Delta state? Cos I heard about it from my siblings on Saturday.
Re: Lady Electrocuted By Power Bank. Warning: Graphic Photo by blackmartial(m): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2015
terrible and fatal mistake, please others take note; RIP to the departed.
Re: Lady Electrocuted By Power Bank. Warning: Graphic Photo by sheymoni(m): 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
The lady killed herself. Why plug a powerbank to power when there's no light? Why not wait for light to be restored before recharging the powerbank?
Re: Lady Electrocuted By Power Bank. Warning: Graphic Photo by chamboy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
Rip to d dead
Re: Lady Electrocuted By Power Bank. Warning: Graphic Photo by koboko69: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
I can only see one cord on the power bank. Wss the lady in question lying down on a bare ground and slept off. The suppose power bank looks intact, how come its only the side lying on the corspe body that exploded or burnt.... cold water dey wake person make we nor talk something wey dey hot....so she still dey sleep even when the thing dey boil? Except she don die since...
this story is false

1 Like

Re: Lady Electrocuted By Power Bank. Warning: Graphic Photo by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
Good heavens!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Electrocuted By Power Bank. Warning: Graphic Photo by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lalasticlala

Ishilove.
Re: Lady Electrocuted By Power Bank. Warning: Graphic Photo by Ymodulus: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
knowledgeable:

Shouldn't we all pray for GOD to destroy the present day Nigeria as we know it today?. "I ask this question directly to the Yorubas"
You are so tribalistic bro.
This will do you no good. Lets learn to live as one _ Yorubas - Hausas, North to South West we are one Nigeria.

Say No to tribalism!!!

Cc: Lalasticlala , Ishilove
Re: Lady Electrocuted By Power Bank. Warning: Graphic Photo by Sibrah: 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
Systemic failure is evident here. The normal power system and, The standard regulation system for electronic gadgets.

(1) (Reply)

Between Radio Biafra And The Nigerian Media / Aregbesola's Impeachment :judge Recommended For Punishment. / Were I Senate President Saraki, I Would Resign Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.