Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Buhari Resumes At Defence House, Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Resumes At Defence House, Abuja (1133 Views)

Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) / President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos / Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Resumes At Defence House, Abuja by whitelakes05(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2015
General Muhammadu Buhari who was inaugurated on Friday at Eagle Square Abuja as Nigeria’s fifth democratically elected president formally resumed work on Monday at the Defence House, Abuja where he has been staying since his victory in the presidential poll.

The Defence House in Maitama was a beehive of activities on Monday as top security agents and other para military bodies besieged the place.

President Buhari could not move to Aso Rock Presidential Villa yet because he is still undergoing renovation.

The newly-appointed Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu, told State House Correspondents on Monday afternoon in Abuja that the president would continue to stay in the “rented apartment” until the repairs of the Presidential Villa are over.

Former president Goodluck Jonathan had ordered renovation of the villa to put it in good shape for the new president.

He took Buhari on a guided tour of the Villa last Thursday before the president’s inauguration on Friday.

Source: http://westernpostnigeria.com/buhari-resumes-at-defence-house-abuja/
Re: Buhari Resumes At Defence House, Abuja by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Resumes At Defence House, Abuja by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Resumes At Defence House, Abuja by Iroh88(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
lipsrsealed
I see you are back from your ban. Act up again and see you bigoted bum handed another lengthy ban.

Be a good boy. smiley
Re: Buhari Resumes At Defence House, Abuja by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2015
Iroh88:
I see you are back from your ban. Act up again and see you bigoted bum handed another lengthy ban.

Be a good boy. smiley
Dere is a conspiracy against me
Dunno y dhe always ban me
Re: Buhari Resumes At Defence House, Abuja by Iroh88(m): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

You are the one conspiring against yourself. Your hatred for other tribes and religion is intolerable. Even your dp portrays it.
Re: Buhari Resumes At Defence House, Abuja by doublewisdom: 11:49am On Jun 02, 2015
Better for him! The earlier he starts delivering on his campaign promises/miracles the better for him.
Re: Buhari Resumes At Defence House, Abuja by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 02, 2015
Ma dp iz just d plain truth
Iroh88:
You are the one conspiring against yourself. Your hatred for other tribes and religion is intolerable. Even your dp portrays it.
Re: Buhari Resumes At Defence House, Abuja by Iroh88(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Ma dp iz just d plain truth
Yeah, keep at it, when it comes the next thing is for you to cry "conspiracy". Some of you guys on this forum are worse than ISIS members. That is "just the plain truth".

1 Like

Re: Buhari Resumes At Defence House, Abuja by peeparty(m): 11:58am On Jun 02, 2015
breaking rules
Re: Buhari Resumes At Defence House, Abuja by kayzat: 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

You never see anything NA. Its either you CHANGE and be reasonable or you continue chopping ban.
Re: Buhari Resumes At Defence House, Abuja by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
[size=18pt]please ignore constant stream of fake news and just read my signature below:[/size]

(1) (Reply)

APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack / Breaking News:federal High Court Nullifies Rivers State Local Govt. Election / Photo: Man Sitting On The Air Reading Newspaper In Ikeja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.