Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

NYSC In Bayelsa - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC In Bayelsa (1660 Views)

Female Corper, Olajumoke Abetesola, Who Died In Bayelsa Camp (Photos) / Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp / Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC In Bayelsa by Ramos16(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2015
This thread is for everybody who is serving currently, served or is recently posted to Bayelsa...
People who have had experience serving in the state can share their experience so others who are currently serving or posted can learn, and benefit from the good and bad stories io bayelsa
Re: NYSC In Bayelsa by Ramos16(m): 11:43am On Jun 02, 2015
I am currently serving in otuan, southern ijaw, as far as i am concernd, it is the best place to serve, the corpers are ever friendly, you have a room to yourself, kitchen and bathroom... Its just awesome, way better than yenagoa
Re: NYSC In Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
I served in Ologoghe, Ogbia LGA. The place is nothing to write home about, shared rooms, community has no light, no water, we cook with water frm the river, no toilet until we renovate one on ground, the list is endless.
But enjoyed the place tho cos of the wonderful corpers and some community peeps on ground. Even spent Xmas and New year in the sed community... Good place to learn the true meaning of leaving in an Hamlet.

1 Like

Re: NYSC In Bayelsa by Ramos16(m): 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
polymathic:
I served in Ologoghe, Ogbia LGA. The place is nothing to write home about, shared rooms, community has no light, no water, we cook with water frm the river, no toilet until we renovate one on ground, the list is endless.
But enjoyed the place tho cos of the wonderful corpers and some community peeps on ground. Even spent Xmas and New year in the sed community... Good place to learn the true meaning of leaving in an Hamlet.
you cook with water from the river? Same river wai dem da poop? Chai, abai? Kpele.. How many mins or hours on water to get to your village?
Re: NYSC In Bayelsa by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ramos16:

you cook with water from the river? Same river wai dem da poop? Chai, abai? Kpele.. How many mins or hours on water to get to your village?
at most 30mins.. It was so bad that we have to always wake up before the first boat passes
Re: NYSC In Bayelsa by Ramos16(m): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
polymathic:
at most 30mins.. It was so bad that we have to always wake up before the first boat passes

Not too bad, even though we spend less than 20mins to my village from swali
Re: NYSC In Bayelsa by zeekleo(m): 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
posted to nembe going there on Tuesday. I just wonder what the place holds for me
Re: NYSC In Bayelsa by Ramos16(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
zeekleo:
posted to nembe going there on Tuesday. I just wonder what the place holds for me

nembe brass?
Re: NYSC In Bayelsa by zeekleo(m): 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
nembe eweluso Its a great place accommodation is so ok,there is also water. d people are so nice.there is no stress.

1 Like

Re: NYSC In Bayelsa by Ramos16(m): 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
zeekleo:
nembe eweluso Its a great place accommodation is so ok,there is also water. d people are so nice.there is no stress.

looks like you have arrived
Re: NYSC In Bayelsa by zeekleo(m): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
yes oh
Re: NYSC In Bayelsa by techmatas: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
ll

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Rules Out Scrapping Of NYSC Scheme / Access Bank Deducting Fraudulent Charges From Corpers Accounts Again. / How To Succeed As A Vet During NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.