Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite (2532 Views)

Intersting Facts About The Kalabari Ijaws Of Rivers State (PICTURES) / Warri- The Urhobos, The Itsekiris And The Ijaws : Facts And Factlets. / Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by Hurrikane3000: 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
DREagon:

I know why you are this bitter, is because you wish you were an Igbo boy, but you are not,
Admit it,
You wanted to be igbo so bad but you couldn't, that is why you have always been on our d*ck,
You see our people there in your region, living large, looking fresh, and it is paining you,
Abeg i No fit laugh
I have been punching you guys with the facts in your face, and you all have been posting jokes,
I'm done with you clowns, this could as well be my last post on this thread, i dont have your time anymore, i have an appointment with the president, im headin to Aso Villa, that is where you stupid igbos will never come.
Barka da Sallah!!
Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by DREagon(m): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hurrikane3000:

Abeg i No fit laugh
I have been punching you guys with the facts in your face, and you all have been posting jokes,
I'm done with you clowns, this could as well be my last post on this thread, i dont have your time anymore, i have an appointment with the president, im headin to Aso Villa, that is where you stupid igbos will never come.
Barka da Sallah!!

I have seen the reason why they blocked your previous moniker, you bloody extremist, if it was possible for you, you would have been typing in arabic, you stupid goat,
You can call my posts joke all you want, but you know my points are going direct to your heart, im punching you in your soul, that was why you edited my post,
So when you get to Aso villa, tell that your useless brother, that hunger and disease is killing women and children in various IDP camps in the north, he should visit borno and zamfara state, they need help there, those money and food that you claim you people have, they should send it there,
same people that voted him are the same people suffering, confused people that don't know what there problem is, foolish northerners,
Ubanka da Sallah!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite by BlackSaints: 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hurrikane3000:

Finally one ijaw man has stepped forward,
Now here is the message,
Blasting the ijaws was never a mistake, there are so many tribes in the south, but i specifically called out ijaw people, because this is something personal, I'm not really here for the igbos, Blasting the igbos is nothing new to me, i have been Blasting the igbos and the yorubas on this forum, to the extent that they reported me and blocked my previous moniker,

Now mind you the whole thing I said about biafra, leaving our region, begging us, hardship in your region, no food, and the rest, also affect the ijaw people, you and those igbo people are the same, bunch of ingrates, with the same mentality, the same goals and agenda, even the voting pattern proved it, so the whole thing i said includes ijaw people, not just the igbos, we all know you are the same, so quit the whole charade of ijaw and igbo fighting, you are not fooling us, to us ijaw is more like a sub group of igbo, so technically your tribe don't exist some of our politician only mention you when needed, but on a real you guys are abstract, so you and those stupid igbo people should go and rub your faces in the mud,
And like said before we don't see ijaw people out here, so when i saw this thread i quickly jump into it, because I know i will definitely find some of your people here, so I'm using this medium to communicate to ijaw people, and if you are wondering why all the hate for ijaw people, here are some of my reasons.
Ijaw people has been ranting, making loud noise, since Goodluck Jonathan's era, beating their chests like gorillas, like they are the big shots in this country, the likes of Edwin clark and the rest,
They claim we are stilling there oil, like we are the only ones with oil wells there, one fool also said that if they have wanted, Goodluck wouldn't step down as a president when he lost, that ijaw people has what it takes to throw this country into disarray, making unnecessary threats, that they can withstand anybody, that they will do this and do that,
That, got me vexed, but What do we expect, when you have clowns like Asari dokubo and Orubebe, and rest of them as your tribesmen, and that other idiot Reno omokri, i don't know if he is your brother too, that fool has been saying rubbish lately, always on twitter typing bullshit,
But you guys are all mosquitos, making loud noise and empty threats, and never coming out of your creeks, in reality you are all petrified, and your post proves it,
Here is the translation of your post.

[i][/i]'''What did the ijaw people do now, please it is the igbos that started this thread, they are the ones confusing us, we have nothing to do with this, we are just a minority tribe in this country trying to survive, please if we have wronged you people in any way please forgive us ''''
How pathetic

Your people don't have what it takes to threaten this nation, is not that cultism that you do down there, the only thing that the militants did is blow up pipe lines and kidnap foreigners, that, doesn't pose any threat to an average northerner, but you see the real terror happening in the north, na we hold gun and knife, im not talking about herdsmen coming to your village, but to remind you that we run the militry, we might as well send our solders down there like we did before,
So take this piece of information to your people back there in the creeks where they live, let them mind what they say and who they point their fingers at, They should concentrate more on their fishing.
Kill your self!!

That because you Northerners are stupid and useless illiterate. You know nothing, only to shout Allah, bomb people, marry underage girls, Dreaming of marrying 72 virgins in the afterlife. That's why you m0rons believe ijaws and igbos are the same, truly you northerners are cursed with backwardness. cheesy

You are not worth my time. go deal with poverty killing your people up north.

Now go and bomb yourself Boko Haram.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is A Tribe? / What Does Your Name (foreign) Really Mean? / Nigerian National Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.