Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Caitlyn Jenner Lashes Out At Kris For Treating Her Badly Throughout Marriage. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caitlyn Jenner Lashes Out At Kris For Treating Her Badly Throughout Marriage. (2432 Views)

See You In Court -caitlyn Jenner Lashes Out At Donald Trump Over Transgender / Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) / Flavour’s Babymama, Anna Banner Lashes Out At A Fan Who Called Him A Tout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caitlyn Jenner Lashes Out At Kris For Treating Her Badly Throughout Marriage. by charly4lyf(m): 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hours after Caitlyn Jenner shaded the Kardashians by eclipsing Kim Kardashian’s big pregnancy news with her big reveal, chiq has come out swinging in her first major interview, telling Vanity Fair that her ex-wife Kris Jenner “mistreated” and “controlled” her throughout their marriage!

At the time of the couple’s divorce in 2014, Kris insisted they were parting as friends, but Caitlyn told Vanity Fair in her new cover interview:

“The first 15 years I felt she needed me more because I was the breadwinner. Then really around the show, when that hit and she was running the whole show and getting credit for it and she had her own money, she didn’t need me as much from that standpoint.… I think in a lot of ways she became less tolerant of me.

A lot of times she wasn’t very nice. People would see how I got mistreated. She controlled the money, all that kind of stuff.”

Kris, who did not appear in The Interview with Diane Sawyer, still feels like she doesn’t understand her ex-husband’s transition. Kris fired back in the interview:

“”Why would you want to be married and have kids if this is what you wanted since you were a little boy? Why would you not explain this all to me? He was married to me and he wasn’t who he wanted to be so he was miserable.

All I was doing was working very hard for my family so that we could all have a wonderful future, and he was pissed off. At the end of my relationship with Bruce he definitely had a lot of social anxiety. … That was one of the reasons we were in a struggle at the end.”

And when Caitlyn went public with her transformation, Kris said she was stunned:

“It was like the most passive-aggressive thing I think I ever experienced.”

Still, Caitlyn says that any focus on her gender issues as the reason for the split is misguided, and that most of it was Kris’ fault. She insists:

“Twenty percent was gender and 80 percent was the way I was treated.”

Re: Caitlyn Jenner Lashes Out At Kris For Treating Her Badly Throughout Marriage. by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hmm this family slf. Bruce a strong man. Athletic. Now a woman. Gosh...

Lesson to learn
Marin
spirit doesn't exist only in Nigeria

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caitlyn Jenner Lashes Out At Kris For Treating Her Badly Throughout Marriage. by charly4lyf(m): 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Hmm this family slf. Bruce a strong man. Athletic. Now a woman. Gosh...

Lesson to learn
Marin
spirit doesn't exist only in Nigeria

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Caitlyn Jenner Lashes Out At Kris For Treating Her Badly Throughout Marriage. by Edwardhead(m): 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
[size=25pt]Hope her divorcee wife wont now be jealous of her transformed beauty[/size]

looool

2 Likes

Re: Caitlyn Jenner Lashes Out At Kris For Treating Her Badly Throughout Marriage. by Houseofglam7(f): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dysfunctional family indeed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Caitlyn Jenner Lashes Out At Kris For Treating Her Badly Throughout Marriage. by Sparkle777(f): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
I dnt understand dis bruce, if u were treated badly. Why not talk abt it? Is dat the reason why u were de-manned?
A lot of unanswered questions.
Its obvious he also craved the attentions the gals got.
End time.

2 Likes

Re: Caitlyn Jenner Lashes Out At Kris For Treating Her Badly Throughout Marriage. by Babe2sure(f): 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
I believed that, he was inspired by the girls glamorous lifestyle and thus wished to be a woman. It can't be because he was mistreated. Who transgender because of being treated badly in marriage? That excuse doesn't add up at all. He is living life in non-connecting phases.

He is suffering from identity crisis! Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Caitlyn Jenner Lashes Out At Kris For Treating Her Badly Throughout Marriage. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2015

From the look of things he needs help, serious psychological help.

Re: Caitlyn Jenner Lashes Out At Kris For Treating Her Badly Throughout Marriage. by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 03, 2015
Nna ehn....na wa o! see hin jaw like turkey yansh?!!!
Re: Caitlyn Jenner Lashes Out At Kris For Treating Her Badly Throughout Marriage. by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 03, 2015
See wetin this Man don do himself undecided

Caitlyn Sorry o. Tomorrow now you will hear Suicidal this or I'm being bullied, but i pray such thing don't happen to him, i mean HER. lipsrsealed
Re: Caitlyn Jenner Lashes Out At Kris For Treating Her Badly Throughout Marriage. by SAMBARRY: 7:38am On Jun 03, 2015
Ok so he bottled all that up inside and now he's now a transsexual has his problems of internal insecurity and social anxiety been solved. No doubt he was a wonderful dad to the girls. Kris and the girls have testified to it but changing your gender without your wife's consent is just mind boggling. Now she has to start living with the reality that her husband is now a woman and I guess no more sex sef

Re: Caitlyn Jenner Lashes Out At Kris For Treating Her Badly Throughout Marriage. by Shakazulu2: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2015
It's is shocking how people are quick to support his transition. He is even seen to be some sort of hero by plenty. Even Obama supports him. (Tho iam yet to ascertain if said twits were really from Obama) .... Sparkle777 said it all, I also think he crave d attention d gals got, ........but honestly he needs serious help psychologically.

1 Like

Re: Caitlyn Jenner Lashes Out At Kris For Treating Her Badly Throughout Marriage. by Chestar5(f): 8:48am On Jun 03, 2015
some peepz sha, changin the nature dat God give ucry d man get problem for brainundecided
Re: Caitlyn Jenner Lashes Out At Kris For Treating Her Badly Throughout Marriage. by fpeter(f): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2015
if you think you have issues, then spare a thought for Kris Jenner...it is one thing to be divorced but then
it is a whole new level for your ex husband to become a woman and even hotter than you...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed!! Aisha Buhari & Children Moves To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband / Breaking News!! Kemi Olunloyo Exposed From Prison (photos) / Beyonce Shares Red Hot Valentine’s Day Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.