Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) (50569 Views)

Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) / Police Officers Run Riot In Delta, Kill Man (graphic Pic) / Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by gulfer: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
[size=13pt]Headline is wrong[/size], this is not murder! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by Swagk101(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jungle justice @ its peak...SMH!
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by Cetona(f): 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
osamaBUSH:
ba a kwana da mu ba an tashi da mu angry
Lallai, kai asalin dan Gombe ne. Sannu
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by IbnuUche(m): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
MarvellousGod:
An eye for an eye right? Who's now going to pluck the eyes of those that killed the policeman?

The policeman was killed cos he killed someone right? Who is now going to kill the mob for killing the policeman? ?

An eye for an eye leaves Everyone blind!!!!
shaaaraaap! Do me i do you....dont you know that lawlessness will make people act rudely & take things for granted.
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by thecommunist(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
uduokirika1:
I am not in support of jungle justice for whatever guise however, People are always quick to blame the police for whatever actions or in-actions they take.

A policeman cannot just kill an innocent man for no reason. I've seen a situations whereby some persons(civilian) insult police on uniform and even go physical on them not minding the fact that the police officer is armed. BUt the same person won't try in on an 'area boy' that is not even armed!!!!!!!!!

Anyone with a gun found in the same predicament as the police [size=18pt]might[/size] do same.

How many of us ranting here can control their temper when it is been pricked?

RIP to the dead
hahaha..bros , u funny oh. you must be a foreigner for you not to know that Nigerian police dey kill innocent civillians anyhow everyday . how many we wan count sef? e too plenty... Nigerian policemen are a bunch of vulgar,insecure, uninformed,wicked,callous, maad,crrazy,stuupid,sillly,crude mofosss. they can all die for all i care.
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by jude33084(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
Terrible undecided
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by natureblack(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
adekennis:
Serves him right.. He should rot in hell..I wish we lagosian are bold enough to carry out this on those mofos terrorizing us.
Mob justice is sadly inadequate because it lacks the careful examination and deliberation required to discover the truth and respond with appropriate action.Mobs are driven with strong emotions and reasons is abandoned.Mob 'justice' is another face of crime: it is lawless,cruel,violent,and arbitrary.

Mob 'justice' is not justice at all but a mass crime.
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by uduokirika1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
thecommunist:
hahaha..bros , u funny oh. you must be a foreigner for you not to know that Nigerian police dey kill innocent civillians anyhow everyday . how many we wan count sef? e too plenty... Nigerian policemen are a bunch of vulgar,insecure, uninformed,wicked,callous, maad,crrazy,stuupid,sillly,crude mofosss. [size=18pt]they can all die for all i care[/size].

This same attitude of yours and your likes are basically why our Police will continue to be 'trigger happy'
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by jude33084(m): 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
uduokirika1:
I am not in support of jungle justice for whatever guise however, People are always quick to blame the police for whatever actions or in-actions they take.

A policeman cannot just kill an innocent man for no reason. I've seen a situations whereby some persons(civilian) insult police on uniform and even go physical on them not minding the fact that the police officer is armed. BUt the same person won't try in on an 'area boy' that is not even armed!!!!!!!!!

Anyone with a gun found in the same predicament as the police [size=18pt]might[/size] do same.

RIP to the dead

If or when a civilian harass a policeman there are other options to take to control the sitaution not murder.
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
I hope this sounds a clear warning to trigger happy policemen.
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by pussygotlips: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Young03:
how I wish I was there
lmao for no reason i find this comment very funny
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by natureblack(m): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
thecommunist:
hahaha..bros , u funny oh. you must be a foreigner for you not to know that Nigerian police dey kill innocent civillians anyhow everyday . how many we wan count sef? e too plenty... Nigerian policemen are a bunch of vulgar,insecure, uninformed,wicked,callous, maad,crrazy,stuupid,sillly,crude mofosss. they can all die for all i care.
And you must be an abominably obtuse imbec!le and a catatonic grudge-festering depraved 0rgy of subhuman indecency.Plus a mucous-eating aberration of nature. angry
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by nairainfoscom(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
This should serve as a lesson to those fake ass police officers out there who derive joy in terrorizing innocent citizens, making life unbearable for us....yet tHey claim to be friends. I've been a victim of police harrassment before. #F_ckThePolice
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by ceaz4r(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nice score on the police! That's what happens when you think you got the monopoly of violence!!
That people choose to keep their demons in the cooler does not meant they are weak.

I so wish more of this on all of them police till they reform themselves and compoct in the manner that depicts civility. Enough of the Police insanity please!!!
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by thecommunist(m): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
natureblack:
And you must be an abominably obtuse imbec!le and a catatonic grudge-festering depraved 0rgy of subhuman indecency.Plus a mucous-eating aberration of nature. angry
no, i am not. but you on the other hand must be a policeman that has murdered a lot of innocent civillians. karma will catch up with you soon.
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by donem: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
naso God purnish the dead policeman.

Ekelebe work nah curse.
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by thecommunist(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
uduokirika1:

This same attitude of yours and your likes are basically why our Police will continue to be 'trigger happy'
when you or one of your own experience some Nigerian police treatment, you will understand my sentiments.
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by jomoh: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
naijainfogalery:
I think Buhari needs to set up a military arm to prevent indiscrimate beating up of civilians by police or military personnel,

The question is "who police the police?"

More like a Polices' Police. Like we have in the Military the Military Police(MP), in the custom Custom Police(CP), Immigration Police(IP) etc why can't we have such in the police.

The Nigerian Police is the most undisciplined uniformed men in the country.

1 Like

Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by Jowonloju(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
if this is the way we act, police go stop all this rubbish.
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by Born2eatPussy(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
THESE ARE BUHARI'S PROMISES the people's general
1. Stabilize oil prices at $100 a barrel.
2. To reduce fuel price to N40 a litre.
3. Provide free education to all level.
4. Pay the poorest 25 million people N5000 every month.
5. Generate 40,000 megawatts of electricity in 4 years.
6. Pay youth corps members year after service.
7. Provide one meal a day for all Nigerian students.
8. Provide 3 million jobs in his first year.
9. To make N1 to be equal to $1.
10. Build 4 refineries in 4 years.
11. To stop Boko Haram and bring back the missing Chibok girls within two months.
12. He also promised to remove immunity on public office holders.
13. Fight corruption
14. No office of the first lady. We expect this change to come from him as he promised
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by kenny4one(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
NPF MEAN no permanent friend so nigeria police force in not your friend oo

Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Young03:
how I wish I was there
and what will u do
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by Vikfarad(m): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
mencade5:
pls dont like my comment please. i hate likes
Lols
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by naijainfogalery: 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
True i think all these needs to be checked and the government should also push lots of funds into the Nigerian police and background checks must be carried out and the recruitment process must be taken seriously
jomoh:

More like a Polices' Police. Like we have in the Military the Military Police(MP), in the custom Custom Police(CP), Immigration Police(IP) etc why can't we have such in the police.

Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by synergycom19: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
Northerns don't waste time,if na south na only stories and mouth
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by Akon419(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
Islam again!
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by ceaz4r(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
jomoh:

If in place of a DPO, we have an Army Captain heading that formation and some military boys policing the police and also incharge of their physical and morale training, I believe that will instill descipline in our police.
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by Maghan37: 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
He who lives by d sword dies by d swword so d policeman got what he deserves.
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by donem: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
uduokirika1:

RIP to the dead

come out plain and state you are a police. serves the cop right. (the soul that killeth shall be killed)
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by jomoh: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
naijainfogalery:
True i think all these needs to be checked and the government should also push lots of funds into the Nigerian police and background checks must be carried out and the recruitment process must be taken seriously

I feel you bro.

ceaz4r:

If in place of a DPO, we have an Army Captain heading that formation and some military boys policing the police and also incharge of their physical and morale training, I believe that will instill descipline in our police.

An Army Captain I believe would not function well as a DPO because in a layman's language Armies are trained to kill although they are disciplined to know when and when not to. They are trained in war strategies which is quite different from crime fighting. The Military people shouldn't get too involved in the activities of the police to avoid being corrupted. What is needed is just some Military trained Police officers that will be in charge of their discipline in terms of dressing, behaviour and general conduct when relating with the masses. A department can be created for that purpose and should be overseen strictly by the Military.

You hear a Military person being court martial for misconduct but I've never heard such in the Police. All I think they do is fill an incident form as long as no one reports or takes the incident up.

1 Like

Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
The Nigeria Police is notorious for killing civilians in the face of little provocation. I knew it was a matter of time before one of theirs would be mobbed. Now it has happened!

Don't jungle justice though!
Re: Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
uduokirika1:

RIP to the dead

I pray U dont end up a victim of police brutality.
Last year, in kaduna a policeman in mufti shot and killed a graduate,
reason: the policeman was arguing with his girlfriend the boy who
happened to know the girlfriend and was trying to make peace and in a fit of rage he shot the guy point blank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested For Raping 47-Year-Old Woman In The US / Masquerade Flogged By A Soldier Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.