Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Must Girls Keep On Wearing Trousers After They Have Given Their Lives To Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Girls Keep On Wearing Trousers After They Have Given Their Lives To Christ (2498 Views)

It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church / "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka / It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Girls Keep On Wearing Trousers After They Have Given Their Lives To Christ by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
True repentance towards God means turning away from your sins and accepting Jesus as your Lord and saviour. When a believer surrenders his/her life to Christ. The changes that occurs in her life must be conspicuos that all her friends, family, colleagues must notice. His/her way of talking, interacting, dressing, walking must show that there is a change in his/her life.
In the university campus, we see thousands and uncountable numbers of girls (unbelievers, atheist, worldly christians) wearing trousers mini skirts and all worldly fashions.
As a child of God in the institution. Some girls ask should i also keep on wearing trouser after i had repented from my worldly ways and turn to Christ to live a holy and righteous life? The truth is as a child of God, it is a command that all who have accepted Christ must bear fruits. If wearing a trouser will make someone to doubt your salvation and accuse you by saying, she calls herself a deeper life christian but is still wearing trouser, then put it away.
Put away all jeans trousers, mini skirts, tight wears, earrings, lipstick, cortex, brazilian hairs, bleaching creams which are all idols in the sight of God. (isaiah 30 vs 22). Youre a child of God. Called from the world to serve God with all holiness.

Re: Must Girls Keep On Wearing Trousers After They Have Given Their Lives To Christ by Hawlahscho(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
As a Christian, I'v not seen where Bible condemns trousers for ladies. The only Biblical backup those who use to say that always refer to is where Bible says "Females should not put on what belongs to males". In that sense, females should stop wearing shirts then cos they belong to males, but they'll respond saying there are female shirts, meanwhile there are female trousers too which only d gay guys wear.

What Bible preaches is fighting against indecency, in a country like that, I think Scotland, males put on skirt as official dress even in Nigeria, Igbo tribe uses wrapper which I'v not seen anybody going against that. This should be clarified that is not the wearing of trousers that matters but d way you wear it.

I, as a person, I dislike any lady in trousers exposing her body talkles of this deadly one they call leggings.

Generally, it's not wearing of trousers that determines but how decent you put it on.

2 Likes

Re: Must Girls Keep On Wearing Trousers After They Have Given Their Lives To Christ by ademoladeji(m): 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hawlahscho:
As a Christian, I'v not seen where Bible condemns trousers for ladies. The only Biblical backup those who use to say that always refer to is where Bible says "Females should not put on what belongs to males". In that sense, females should stop wearing shirts then cos they belong to males, but they'll respond saying there are female shirts, meanwhile there are female trousers too which only d gay guys wear.

What Bible preaches is fighting against indecency, in a country like that, I think Scotland, males put on skirt as official dress even in Nigeria, Igbo tribe uses wrapper which I'v not seen anybody going against that. This should be clarified that is not the wearing of trousers that matters but d way you wear it.

I, as a person, I dislike any lady in trousers exposing her body talkles of this deadly one they call leggings.

Generally, it's not wearing of trousers that determines but how decent you put it on.

Well spoken brodaly...

2 Likes

Re: Must Girls Keep On Wearing Trousers After They Have Given Their Lives To Christ by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
hawlascho. Ok nice none
Re: Must Girls Keep On Wearing Trousers After They Have Given Their Lives To Christ by parisbookaddict(f): 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
True repentance towards God means turning away from your sins and accepting Jesus as your Lord and saviour. When a believer surrenders his/her life to Christ. The changes that occurs in her life must be conspicuos that all her friends, family, colleagues must notice. His/her way of talking, interacting, dressing, walking must show that there is a change in his/her life.
In the university campus, we see thousands and uncountable numbers of girls (unbelievers, atheist, worldly christians) wearing trousers mini skirts and all worldly fashions.
As a child of God in the institution. Some girls ask should i also keep on wearing trouser after i had repented from my worldly ways and turn to Christ to live a holy and righteous life? The truth is as a child of God, it is a command that all who have accepted Christ must bear fruits. If wearing a trouser will make someone to doubt your salvation and accuse you by saying, she calls herself a deeper life christian but is still wearing trouser, then put it away.
Put away all jeans trousers, mini skirts, tight wears, earrings, lipstick, cortex, brazilian hairs, bleaching creams which are all idols in the sight of God. (isaiah 30 vs 22). Youre a child of God. Called from the world to serve God with all holiness.

As a Christian u are expected to dress modestly and u emphasised this in ur post, which is right but i don't know where some of u get the idea that wearing trousers is wrong or unchristian.

Please show me the verse that bans trousers I haven't seen it,

Your view is fanaticism that isn't inline with what the bible says.

1 Like

Re: Must Girls Keep On Wearing Trousers After They Have Given Their Lives To Christ by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
na Jesus go marry them undecided
Re: Must Girls Keep On Wearing Trousers After They Have Given Their Lives To Christ by jcross19: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hawlahscho:

this our own mentality , in one chapter of certain verse, it talk about a man wearing skirt, then, I was shocked . In the verse they talk about woman and man dressing,moses only emphasis on a garment and no trouser was mentioned there but we christians have move away from the true teaching which is what so ever you will put on either trouser or skirt that will make opposite sex fall for immorality should be condemn rather than condemning trouser. Biblicaly trouser is not a sin. And if we want to obey thesame rules in that chapter then we must plant corn and yam on the same field or wear cloths of different wool then.

2 Likes

Re: Must Girls Keep On Wearing Trousers After They Have Given Their Lives To Christ by jcross19: 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hawlahscho:

this our own mentality , in one chapter of certain verse, it talk about a man wearing skirt, then, I was shocked . In the verse they talk about woman and man dressing,moses only emphasis on a garment and no trouser was mentioned there but we christians have move away from the true teaching which is what so ever you will put on either trouser or skirt that will make opposite sex fall for immorality should be condemn rather than condemning trouser. Biblicaly trouser is not a sin. And if we want to obey thesame rules in that chapter then we must not plant corn and yam on the same field or wear cloths of different wool then.
Re: Must Girls Keep On Wearing Trousers After They Have Given Their Lives To Christ by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 23, 2015
parisbookaddict:

As a Christian u are expected to dress modestly and u emphasised this in ur post, which is right but i don't know where some of u get the idea that wearing trousers is wrong or unchristian.

Please show me the verse that bans trousers I haven't seen it,

Your view is fanaticism that isn't inline with what the bible says.
havent you read in the scriptures in deuteronomy 22 v 5 - a woman shall not wear what pertains to a man neither shall a man wear what pertains to a woman.
That verse means that since men cant wear skirts which belongs to women, neither should women or girls or ladies do wear trousers or shirts cos they only belong to men. Failure to obey this could deny you a place in heaven and reserve a fiery pit for you in hell. Be Warned!
Re: Must Girls Keep On Wearing Trousers After They Have Given Their Lives To Christ by parisbookaddict(f): 9:41am On Jun 23, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
havent you read in the scriptures in deuteronomy 22 v 5 - a woman shall not wear what pertains to a man neither shall a man wear what pertains to a woman.
That verse means that since men cant wear skirts which belongs to women, neither should women or girls or ladies do wear trousers or shirts cos they only belong to men. Failure to obey this could deny you a place in heaven and reserve a fiery pit for you in hell. Be Warned!

It is difficult to believe that people can misunderstand scripture so easily.

Did your male ancestors were trousers, did the bible say trousers, did the bible say skirts.

in Scotland males wear skirts traditional, their are even suits with skirts for males. Are u telling me that all the Scots males who wear this will go to hell.

Apparently u don't know that the bible was refering to cross dressers, drag queens etc which is common with homosexuals.

Don't invent verses, try yo understand them. There is absolutely nothing wrong with women wearing female trousers but it is wrong for women to cross dress..
Re: Must Girls Keep On Wearing Trousers After They Have Given Their Lives To Christ by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
parisbookaddict:

It is difficult to believe that people can misunderstand scripture so easily.

Did your male ancestors were trousers, did the bible say trousers, did the bible say skirts.

in Scotland males wear skirts traditional, their are even suits with skirts for males. Are u telling me that all the Scots males who wear this will go to hell.

Apparently u don't know that the bible was refering to cross dressers, drag queens etc which is common with homosexuals.

Don't invent verses, try yo understand them. There is absolutely nothing wrong with women wearing female trousers but it is wrong for women to cross dress..
k. Are you ifeann? and why do you attack those muslims too much. Its getting excessive. I tried that but was banned by their staff. Hope you dont want that to happen to you too.
Re: Must Girls Keep On Wearing Trousers After They Have Given Their Lives To Christ by parisbookaddict(f): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
k. Are you ifeann? and why do you attack those muslims too much. Its getting excessive. I tried that but was banned by their staff. Hope you dont want that to happen to you too.

Ifeann got banned a long time ago. smiley
Re: Must Girls Keep On Wearing Trousers After They Have Given Their Lives To Christ by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
who told you there is anything wrong in wearing trousers@ OP. P.S:- there are skirts that are more dangerous than trousers

1 Like

Re: Must Girls Keep On Wearing Trousers After They Have Given Their Lives To Christ by itstpia8: 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
op is that a lady you are eyeing?
Re: Must Girls Keep On Wearing Trousers After They Have Given Their Lives To Christ by HCpaul(m): 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hawlahscho:

You are a living faith member. Your signature proved it.
Re: Must Girls Keep On Wearing Trousers After They Have Given Their Lives To Christ by Hawlahscho(m): 1:09am On Nov 01, 2015
HCpaul:

You are a living faith member. Your signature proved it.

and how does that change the fact that they beat Chelsea yesterday 1:3

Mind you, you're wrong in an incredible way. I'm T.A.C member. cool
Re: Must Girls Keep On Wearing Trousers After They Have Given Their Lives To Christ by vooks: 4:14am On Nov 01, 2015
Who will exorcise Pharaisical spirit out of these mumu

(1) (Reply)

Prayer And Praise For Healing / A Short Story About The Grandmother Of Jesus Christ / Many Pastors And Doctors Should Be In Prison Like These Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.