Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB (1463 Views)

From Clueless To Dumbo:10 Costly Leadership Blunders Of Mr. Buhari. / The Cowardly And Clueless GEJ / JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB by Owoplenty(m): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nigerians are waiting,the country is conspicuosly dull; 'cos power is mute.we says we want change,apc claims it barn is full of change,GMB emerged as apostle of change,and we finaly belived and baptised and gave our mandate.but with the looks of things I can say GMB is a man of little ideas but huge integrity or he is politically inadequate to dirrect our national affairs for the moment.GEJ may be clueless, GMB is issueless.
Re: From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB by MrTemple(m): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
It's too early to jump into conclusion, let's b patient a little.

Buhari neva grind beans, u want mk moi moi dey smell!
Re: From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Guy is too early. Let give him 100 days, after that we then monitor him for six month.........
Re: From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB by tamonokare: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
keep waiting for change.....
Re: From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB by winetapper: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2015

i know all eyes be on him now.. Just within some years every things would be balanced cos what he would be doing now is

testing testing 1. 2

Re: From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB by Owoplenty(m): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
atarapa:
Guy is too early. Let give him 100 days, after that we then monitor him for six month.........
it is not too early for the man that has been preparing for the past 12 years.
Re: From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB by mployer(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
grin grin

But you guys need to calm down seriously.

Though I don't expect Buhari to perform, but it is too early to castigate him.
Re: From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB by Iroh88(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Owoplenty:
Nigerians are waiting,the country is conspicuosly dull; 'cos power is mute.we says we want change,apc claims it barn is full of change,GMB emerged as apostle of change,and we finaly belived and baptised and gave our mandate.but with the looks of things I can say GMB is a man of little ideas but huge integrity or he is politically inadequate to dirrect our national affairs for the moment.GEJ may be clueless, GMB is issueless.
See how they write. Smh.

Shouldn't you be more concerned about your next NECO exam

2 Likes

Re: From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB by goodgood2(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Simply put it this way: "The Daurallard is brainless."
Owoplenty:
Re: From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB by Owoplenty(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
Iroh88:
See how they write. Smh.

you sounded slowpoke.
Re: From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB by fursh(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB by Owoplenty(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
Iroh88:
See how they write. Smh.

lyk ya brainless Buahari.

1 Like

Re: From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB by olaboy001(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
Owoplenty:
it is not too early for the man that has been preparing for the past 12 years.
You are an enemy to trench progress in Nigeria, I think if investigation is properly done it will be reveal that you are one of the deadly sector
Re: From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB by olaboy001(m): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Owoplenty:
Your grammer alone is a threat to National Development, more dreadful and destructive than boko haram itself,......

1 Like

Re: From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB by Owoplenty(m): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
olaboy001:

You are an enemy to trench progress in Nigeria, I think if investigation is properly done it will be reveal that you are one of the deadly sector
direct this coment to ur inactive boss.
Re: From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB by Owoplenty(m): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
olaboy001:

Your grammer alone is a threat to National Development, more dreadful and destructive than boko haram itself,......
hu..hu..hu! a dae laugh.
Re: From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB by olaboy001(m): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Owoplenty:
direct this coment to ur inactive boss.
Buhari will change nigeria into a good country
Re: From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB by Owoplenty(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2015
olaboy001:
Buhari will change nigeria into a good country
kudos 4 u
Re: From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB by joseph1832(m): 9:43am On Jun 03, 2015
MrTemple:
It's too early to jump into conclusion, let's b patient a little.

Buhari neva grind beans, u want mk moi moi dey smell!

Help me tell them oh bros. Woman no strafe dem want make she get belle, abi dem tink say na every woman be virgin Mary? gringringrin
Re: From Clueless GEJ To Issueless GMB by Riar: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari / The Three Fastest Men In The World Are All Nigerian-born / Kerosene Drops To #50 In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.