Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Registering A Private Limited Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Registering A Private Limited Company (1200 Views)

My Bitter Experience With Registering A Business Name With CAC Online Portal / Difference Between A Business Name And Limited Company (cac-wise) / How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registering A Private Limited Company by osolaif: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
Pls how do I go about registering a private limited liability company.
Must a lawyer be involved?
Which forms are to be filled?
If lawyers must be involved what is the average fee charged.

Thanka
Re: Registering A Private Limited Company by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
osolaif:

Thanka
De Mosest Enterprises,
located at No 115, Ipaja Road, Shofunde Bus-
stop, Agege, Lagos.
We render the following services:
Company registeration(business name,
incorporation etc)....we do it in an affordable
price, within a short period and can also deliver
at your doorstep.
Whatssup number: 08065190858,
Email: fafurej@yahoo.com,
Mobile numbers: 07088245599 and
Re: Registering A Private Limited Company by PearlStreet(m): 6:00am On Jun 04, 2015
osolaif:

Thanka

It's a long and winding process, but I would summarize it.

First of all, you apply for reservation of name. This takes about 2 weeks for the results to be out.
Once successful, you buy a set of incorporation forms at the CAC office and fill it carefully. Once done, detach the two copies of Form CAC 2 which is the Shares allotment form and submit them with your already prepared Memorandum and Articles of the company to the Stamp Duties desk. This would be ready in about a week.
Subsequently, you take the already completed forms as well as the stamped documents for verification and assesment at the CAC.
Once done, you pay the assessed fees and come return in about a week for your certificate.

To answer your second question, It is no longer compulsory that a lawyer (or accredited professional) is involved. However, certain technicalities involved may require that you get one handy when doing it yourself.

The forms to be filled are the Name Reservation form as well as the set of forms for companies.

Lawyers charge North of 60k depending on who you approach.

you can send me a mail on biz.lawyer@consultant.com

Cheers!
Re: Registering A Private Limited Company by Dieumerci(m): 11:22am On Jun 05, 2015
PearlStreet:

It's a long and winding process, but I would summarize it.

First of all, you apply for reservation of name. This takes about 2 weeks for the results to be out.
Once successful, you buy a set of incorporation forms at the CAC office and fill it carefully. Once done, detach the two copies of Form CAC 2 which is the Shares allotment form and submit them with your already prepared Memorandum and Articles of the company to the Stamp Duties desk. This would be ready in about a week.
Subsequently, you take the already completed forms as well as the stamped documents for verification and assesment at the CAC.
Once done, you pay the assessed fees and come return in about a week for your certificate.

To answer your second question, It is no longer compulsory that a lawyer (or accredited professional) is involved. However, certain technicalities involved may require that you get one handy when doing it yourself.

The forms to be filled are the Name Reservation form as well as the set of forms for companies.

Lawyers charge North of 60k depending on who you approach.

you can send me a mail on biz.lawyer@consultant.com

Cheers!
Sir, I have a registered biz name but now want to get a private limited company with the same name say like already have 'Taiwo Events Mgt' and now want to get 'Taiwo Ventures Limited' will they allow that and how do I go about it. Thanks
Re: Registering A Private Limited Company by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dieumerci:

Sir, I have a registered biz name but now want to get a private limited company with the same name say like already have 'Taiwo Events Mgt' and now want to get 'Taiwo Ventures Limited' will they allow that and how do I go about it. Thanks
Yes, they will. Let the professionals do it for you. You can send me a pm.

(1) (Reply)

GTBANK Restricting Diasporians Account Based On BVN / The Directors Of The Much Talked About Remita Platform (with Screenshots) / Pls Help..........my Sis Of 15 Wants To Ruin Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.