Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Shina Rambo The Notorious - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shina Rambo The Notorious (19287 Views)

Here Is The Story Of Shina Rambo – The Most Notorious Armed Robber In Nigerian / The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) / Confessions Of Shina Rambo,former Notorious Armed Robber And Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Rambo The Notorious by tpia5: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2011
From what i read, it seems anini sprayed money not for philanthropic reasons but to enable him to make a quick getaway.

People would be busy scrambling for the cash while he made his escape.

He said it in an interview somewhere.

And no, he didnt disappear.

He was caught and executed.
Re: Shina Rambo The Notorious by wham(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2011
Notorious ex-armed robber Shina Rambo: How I tormented Lagosians, Police

http://nationalmirroronline.net/sunday-mirror/sm-extra/14992.html
Re: Shina Rambo The Notorious by uyiscott: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2011
he surrendered himself to d police n went to jail, later became a pastor
Re: Shina Rambo The Notorious by okgerald(m): 4:22am On Jul 23, 2011
So he is now a pasitor, am sure hed burn in hell for a while.
Re: Shina Rambo The Notorious by Tattooboy: 8:47pm On May 06, 2012
I'd have been a part of his team
Re: Shina Rambo The Notorious by emperorchedda(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
These days our youths now choose cultism to terrorise the masses, I call that cowardice. I bet they can't be as courageous as the great Anini

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Policeman Who Collected N100k Bail Money From Suspect Mum Arrested In Kano / Two Brothers Strangle Father To Death In Kano / Air Force Operatives Descend On Tax Force Men In Calabar. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.