Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Christianity Betray Its Own Logic - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Betray Its Own Logic (4915 Views)

Debunking The Trinity Logic / Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? / Who Is The Owner Of That Fowl That Crow When Peter Betray Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by djdoxxx(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
dolphinheart:

Dnt generalize, that some dnt understand does not mean that all dnt understand
only The Smart Ones That Have Been Taught The Real Meaning Can...'None Of Them', I Repeat; 'none Of Them' Knows...Not With The Fake Doctrines These Scammers Preach Today...
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
MizJanet:

cheesy , see as your bible expose una , open your eyes . Cant u see it said soul die . lols

Religious pple confuse since time immemorial
It shall die if it sins Meaning it's immortal without sin.
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
djdoxxx:
Now,u See Obviously The Meaning Of Soul...If U Still In Doubt,read D Whole Of Genesis 46...Now,u See A Few Of Us Knw Exactly What We R Posting Cos We Attach Common Sense To Them,it Wld Be Appreciated If Christians Could Also Do D Same,atleast Try To Understand The Bible...I Last Tym I Checked,i Thought The Holyspirit Teaches Dem The Bible,how Come They Dont Know Simple Things As Souls Not Being Immortals? Obviously,atheists Understands D Bible More Than Christians Do,does It Mean They Av The Holy Spirit?Absolute Not,they Are Just Thinkers Yle Christians R Intellectually Lazy Coupled With Their Gullibility,greed And Hypocrisy...Now That U Know The Real Meaning Of 'Soul' As Simply Put In The Bible,go Ahead To Debunk Ur Fellow Christians Who Think Less With Their Head But Deceive Themselves With Fore-christian's Doctrines...
I just they laugh you Bro...FYI I don't follow doctrines yet i will not boast of my Insight into the scripture.I will advice you to go back to your pastor that brainwashed you in your fellowship.
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
It shall die if it sins Meaning it's immortal without sin.

Stop playing games , your bible said " ALL have sinned" rom 3:23 , cant u see that no one is immortal, without sin ? grin

1 Like

Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
MizJanet:

Stop playing games , your bible said " ALL have sinned" rom 3:23 , cant u see that no one is immortal, without sin ? grin
All have sinned nd hv lost the immortality and that is why Christ came
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
All have sinned nd hv lost the immortality and that is why Christ came

That shows the imortality stuff is a lie .

1 Like

Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
MizJanet:

That shows the imortality stuff is a lie .
Before Sin came man is immortal like God. But when sin came we lose our immortality to sin.But we are God's image so he seeks to restore to us our immortality and that,can only happen if we have victory over sin I.e No longer under the dominion of sin.So he sent his Son to come and end sin in the flesh by Living a sinless life and nailing sin to the cross.Faith in Christ gives you victory over sin and thus restoring to you immortality.
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Before Sin came man is immortal like God. But when sin came we lose our immortality to sin.But we are God's image so he seeks to restore to us our immortality and that,can only happen if we have victory over sin I.e No longer under the dominion of sin.So he sent his Son to come and end sin in the flesh by Living a sinless life and nailing sin to the cross.Faith in Christ gives you victory over sin and thus restoring to you immortality.

Nah nah nah , how come your pastors and preachers die like other animals if you are now immortal ?

Moreover, whats d prove that Jesus himself die for your sin ? Who die , Jesus or his flesh alone ?

1 Like

Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jesus only seem to die , that he actually didnt die , but only his body died while he continue to be alive.

Xtians are confuse bunch

1 Like

Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
MizJanet:

Nah nah nah , how come your pastors and preachers die like other animals if you are now immortal ?

Moreover, whats d prove that Jesus himself die for your sin ? Who die , Jesus or his flesh alone ?
Out of the dust you come from and out of the earth you shall return to.That's the call for our bodily death.But if you believe if in Christ you shall live again. The body, soul and spirit makes a person. So Christ died for all.
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Out of the dust you come from and out of the earth you shall return to.That's the call for our bodily death.But if you believe if in Christ you shall live again. The body, soul and spirit makes a person. So Christ died for all.
Really? Seems you dont know the purpose of the thread . So ,

What is body ?

What is soul ?

What is spirit ?

1 Like

Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
MizJanet:
Jesus only seem to die , that he actually didnt die , but only his body died while he continue to be alive.
Xtians are confuse bunch
You see Miz I hv pass through this before. Before the Gospel of Christ doesn't make sense to me Though I was born in a Christain home.Then, to me the Bible is incomprehensible and then when am forced to read the Bible it seems to me Arabic language. But one day Christ found me he set me free from the power of darkness that has kept my heart from understanding the Scripture and believing the Gospel of Christ.I realize my status and the way out. I believe in the Gospel of Salvation in Christ Jesus and He has given me understanding both in depth and height, width and breath of the word of God.He taught me his word.He made me stand and give me insights in every spiritual things.He made me what I am today and what am to be tomorrow. The emptiness in my soul is gone he filled it with his Love and Spirit and lifted me above the power of sin.He bless me with wisdom that even at my age I hv wisdom greater than those who were before me in Faith. He give me the greatest gift of all the gift of worshipping his Holiness. And above all the Peace that surpasses all understanding he gave to me.And today I have the honour of bearing the name of Christ on my body the name the angels have not the grace to bear.The most honourable name on earth "A Christain".

So my friend it's been wonderful chatting you up and having a discussion with you.If there is any chance of me Meeting you I will undertake it without delay.So we can have a chat one on one.

Even Though you don't seems to believe in the name of the Lord yet I will by the name of the Lord a blessing on you. May the Lord lift up his face and make his countenance shine upon you.

Thank you Miz. Bye.
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
MizJanet:
Xtians are confuse bunch
You see Miz I hv passed through this before. Before the Gospel of Christ doesn't make sense to me Though I was born in a Christain home.Then, to me the Bible is incomprehensible and then when am forced to read the Bible it seems to me Arabic language. But one day Christ found me he set me free from the power of darkness that has kept my heart from understanding the Scripture and believing the Gospel of Christ.I realize my status and the way out. I believe in the Gospel of Salvation in Christ Jesus and He has given me understanding both in depth and height, width and breath of the word of God.He taught me his word.He made me stand and give me insights in every spiritual things.He made me what I am today and what am to be tomorrow. The emptiness in my soul is gone he filled it with his Love and Spirit and lifted me above the power of sin.He bless me with wisdom that even at my age I hv wisdom greater than those who were before me in Faith. He give me the greatest gift of all the gift of worshipping his Holiness. And above all the Peace that surpasses all understanding he gave to me.And today I have the honour of bearing the name of Christ on my body the name the angels have not the grace to bear.The most honourable name on earth "A Christain".

So my friend it's been wonderful chatting you up and having a discussion with you.If there is any chance of me Meeting you I will undertake it without delay.So we can have a chat one on one.

Even Though you don't seems to believe in the name of the Lord yet I will by the name of the Lord a blessing on you. May the Lord lift up his face and make his countenance shine upon you.

Thank you Miz. Bye.
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by dolphinheart(m): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
That epistle ^^^^^^^ is a perfect example of how to reply but not to give an answer to thought provoking questions.

Why wunt an atheist remain where he is if his questions will not be answered.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by Anas09: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2015
OPs.
When I read through ur post, I was trying to make up my mind who and what you are. I asked, is she confused and really needs ansas, is she a muslim seeking to scorn? Or is she a satanist. Then I got where u revealed who u are. A satanist.
No? Jesus didn't die for anyone's sins? Fine. Satan can never accept that part of Jesus.
There's no point waisting time here. We shall meet again. I always say this, I MAY not make it when Jesus appears again, but everyone who says he is not what he says he is, will be proven wrong.but then it'll be too late. Let God be true and everyman a liar.
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by djdoxxx(m): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Lmao....Show Us In The Bible Where Man Was Said To Be Immortal Before Sin...Stop Spewing Trash,prove It Biblically...And P.O.C, I Am Not A Christian And Didnt Get Brainwashed Like U R By Ur Pastor,read Ur Fairy Taled Bible To Even Connect With What It Teaches...
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by djdoxxx(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
go And Read Ur Genesis Chapter 1 And 2 Well With The Aim Of Understanding,and See For Urself That U Jes Cooked Up Or Picked Up The Above U Posted From Somewhere Contrary To What Ur Bible Says...U Christians Really Need Help With So Many Things...But Reading,common Sense And Understanding Is What We Cant Provide.
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
djdoxxx:
Lmao....Show Us In The Bible Where Man Was Said To Be Immortal Before Sin...Stop Spewing Trash,prove It Biblically...And P.O.C, I Am Not A Christian And Didnt Get Brainwashed Like U R By Ur Pastor,read Ur Fairy Taled Bible To Even Connect With What It Teaches...
The Bible is not a novel you can understand with your 14kg...it's spirit. Even if you read from today to infinity you won't understand a word in it in as much Christ don't dwell in you. You see brother the Scripture says "Woe onto him that is wise in his own eyes". Like I told My friend Miz all I know God taught me and Though you do not believe in God yet in the name of the Lord I will put a blessing on you.May thy Lord who removed the veil upon my eyes remove yours also and make you a vessel of glory.

Thank You GOD be with you.Bye
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
djdoxxx:
go And Read Ur Genesis Chapter 1 And 2 Well With The Aim Of Understanding,and See For Urself That U Jes Cooked Up Or Picked Up The Above U Posted From Somewhere Contrary To What Ur Bible Says... U Christians Really Need Help With So Many Things...But Reading,common Sense And Understanding Is What We Cant Provide .

Lol @bold

1 Like

Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by Oselumhe: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
MizJanet:

Another way of sayin i dont kNoW what to say? cheesy

Kindly leave the thread. Since u gat nothing to contribute to the op
MizJanet:

MizJanet:

Do you know what mizjanet for you to understand the bible You need to surrender your life to Jesus then ask God to help you.....The devil is really deceiving your lies like big bang theory and you weren't there when big bang occur but you hold on to it but you refuse to have faith in God word because you can't see God...May God open you eyes
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by davien(m): 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Oselumhe:
[color=#006600][/color]
Do you know what mizjanet for you to understand the bible You need to surrender your life to Jesus then ask God to help you.....The devil is really deceiving your lies like big bang theory and you weren't there when big bang occur but you hold on to it but you refuse to have faith in God word because you can't see God...May God open you eyes
Has she mentioned any theories?
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2015
Oselumhe:
[color=#006600][/color] [s]
Do you know what mizjanet for you to understand the bible You need to surrender your life to Jesus then ask God to help you.....The devil is really deceiving your lies like big bang theory and you weren't there when big bang occur but you hold on to it but you refuse to have faith in God word because you can't see God...May God open you eyes [/s]

address the topic and stop looking for an excape route , the soul which is the real person of your jesus is immortal , and didnt die for anyones sin . ONLY his borrowed flesh dies cheesy

Think ...

1 Like

Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
Anas09:
OPs.
When I read through ur post, I was trying to make up my mind who and what you are. I asked, is she confused and really needs ansas, is she a muslim seeking to scorn? Or is she a satanist. Then I got where u revealed who u are. A satanist.
No? Jesus didn't die for anyone's sins? Fine. Satan can never accept that part of Jesus.
There's no point waisting time here. We shall meet again. I always say this, I MAY not make it when Jesus appears again, but everyone who says he is not what he says he is, will be proven wrong.but then it'll be too late. Let God be true and everyman a liar.

Instead of you to think ; And if you think the Op doesnt know what she is saying , why not address her point ?

Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by Oselumhe: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
MizJanet:
welcome , welcome

How are you today ? Hope all is well . I want us to actually think together about this , i know you will ask that "what" ?

Have heard the preaching of many giants of religion like t.d jakes, Crefto dollar and many others , have also listen to their audios and many of them preach the same thing in common . Thats where we are going , according to an audio i listened to , the preacher says " when you die, only your body is in the grave but as for you yourself, the real you , you neva die , you are immortal. "

Hmm, hope you also belive this ? If yes i have a question: when Jesus of Nazareth died , does the real person called Jesus died or its only the flesh that died while Jesus of nazareth himself neva die ? Think

At least, that preacher said the real you, the real person is immortal. So why did you christians believe the real Jesus die, when he is indeed immortal ?

Well mizjanet Jesus died for our sin,he was killed by during on the cross of calvalry......when someone dies his breathe sizes and nothing in his mortal body stops.......but your soul is immortal remember the bible said fear him not that can only kill your body..........your soul and spirit lives your body after death.....so Jesudied for our sin.....,do you understand cool cool
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
Oselumhe:

Well mizjanet Jesus died for our sin,he was killed by during on the cross of calvalry......when someone dies his breathe sizes and nothing in his mortal body stops.......but your soul is immortal remember the bible said fear him not that can only kill your body..........your soul and spirit lives your body after death.....so Jesudied for our sin.....,do you understand cool cool

If what u wrote above is true , that means the soul called Jesus is immortal , then he cant die for anyone . Anything immortal dont die , clear ?
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by dolphinheart(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
Oselumhe:

Where did you get this false stories from, expecially the underlined.
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Christianity Betray Its Own Logic by MizJanet(f): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Avoidhellfire:
Luke 16:19-31
19 “There was a rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and who feasted sumptuously every day. 20 And at his gate was laid a poor man named Lazarus, covered with sores, 21 who desired to be fed with what fell from the rich man's table. Moreover, even the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham's side.[a] The rich man also died and was buried, 23 and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes, and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side. 24 And he called out, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus to dip the end of his finger in water and cool [size=25] my tongue, [/size] for I am in anguish in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that you in your lifetime received your good things, and Lazarus in like manner bad things; but now he is comforted here, and you are in anguish. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, in order that those who would pass from here to you may not be able, and none may cross from there to us.’ 27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, to send him to my father's house— 28 for I have five brothers[b]—so that he may warn them, lest they also come into this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 And he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ 31 He said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be convinced if someone should rise from the dead.’”

so mizjanet, does the above bible verse betray its own logic?

Church man... When will u apply ur senses when reading ur holy book? Can't you see the bold, eyes and tongues? Does that sound like a spiri spiri soul to you? Infact wait, how can ur mythical spiri soul beg for a physical water? Ur Imaginary souls get thirsty?

Sory, u nid help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Message Of The Kingdom Of GOD / Cobwebs Attacks :Pray These Prayers On Tuesday Fasting.By Spiritualist Ade. / Where does Satan currently live?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.