Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,892 members, 7,844,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police (817 Views)

Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ / Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Obascoetubi: 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
The Police in Borno said five
persons died when a suicide
bomber attacked an abattoir
in Maiduguri on Tuesday.
The Commissioner of Police
in the State, Aderemi
Opadokun, stated this when
he spoke with journalists in
Maiduguri.
Mr. Opadokun said the attack
occurred at about 11.30 a.m.
“A suicide bomber, who was
shouting “Sai Buhari”, and
dancing in the abattoir,
detonated Improvised
Explosive Device strapped on
his body when people had
gathered around him.
“Five people, including
himself, died, while eight
others sustained injuries,” he
said.
Mr. Opadokun added that
policemen were mobilised to
the scene to evacuate the
corpses and the convey the
injured to the hospital, adding
that investigation into the
blast was ongoing.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/184247-suicide-bomber-screamed-sai-buhari-before-killing-5-in-maiduguri-police.html
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by dapyd1(m): 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by jlinkd78(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
dapyd1:
Serious
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
dapyd1:
booking space ode!
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Jmain: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
He was obviously chanting "Sai Buhari" as a decoy to deceive and distract the unsuspecting traders before detonating .

Bunch of backward fools . . . . .
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by ginawest(f): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
now m I supposed to believe buhari z d sponsor of bokoharam?
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Ohammadike: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari and his mad dogs
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Miriam4cool(f): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Na wa ooo, This political era sef....
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by CSTR2: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
I don't care anymore. As long as those terrorists don't get to my region, then i am fine. Let those that vote for buhari worry their heads about him.
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by moremuch1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
I know TANoids will come and start commenting rubbish
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by kay1one2(m): 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nothing new here. Moving on.
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by husnath(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
you're a pure liar (dullard). the woman came and buy some meat from a butcher and ask him that she will go and buy something inside the market then kept her bacco sack under his table. letter the bomb went off
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by donphilopus: 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jmain:
She was obviously chanting "Sai Buhari" as a decoy to deceive and distract the unsuspecting traders before detonating .

Bunch of backward fools . . . . .

I like your submission. Some of the PDPians would soon come here and tell us how Buhari sponsors them. The guy shouted the "Sai Buhari" because he knows Buhari has become a movement especially in the North and whoever hears the name would want to know what's happening. The guy is a coward!!
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by donphilopus: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
ginawest:
now m I supposed to believe buhari z d sponsor of bokoharam?

^^^^^^^^

Didn't I say it. See what the above commentator has to say!

donphilopus:

I like your submission. Some of the PDPians would soon come here and tell us how Buhari sponsors them. The guy shouted the "Sai Buhari" because he knows Buhari has become a movement especially in the North and whoever hears the name would want to know what's happening. The guy is a coward!!
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by donphilopus: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
[s]
CSTR2:
I don't care anymore.
As long as those terrorists don't get to my region, then i am fine.
Let those that vote for buhari worry their heads about him.
[/s]

Rubbish! As if you're no longer a Nigerian. When they get to your region, you would know what's up!

Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove.. Let's see what people have to say!!!
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Jmain: 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
donphilopus:

Sure, I can't wait to see the last of those animals . . . . .
Re: Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police by Orunto: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
Keep this on record for future ref.

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Shoot Driver Over N500; Colleagues Shut Zaria-kaduna Highway / Wike Set To Sack Over 13,000 Workers Employed By Amaechi / Why We Can’t Release Details Of Buhari, Osinbajo’s Assets – Code Of Conduct Bur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.