Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) (63826 Views)

When Your Husband Schooled In China. (graphic Photo) / Made in china car and made in germany bicycle which do prefer?photo. / See A Building In Germany That Looks Like Couple Having S,ex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by tdayof(m): 12:38am On Jun 03, 2015
ejiro2130:

Bros there's a difference between avin one of the best and avin the best. ... .

Will China be a world power by producing cheap substandard goods ofcourse. .. The world over from Nigeria to America wants knockoffs and China is primed to provide that
stop typing without prove... Tell me the knockoff China is producing...
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by tdayof(m): 12:43am On Jun 03, 2015
abatically:

Do u know the apple iPhone is made in China? If u want cheap things, china will give u. If u want top of the line, China will also give u.

Have u heard about the company called foxconn? It is the world's largest electronics contractor manufacturer,[and the third-largest information technology company by revenue. Let me give u some of the list of companies they manufacture products for.

Apple
Blackberry
Nokia
Microsoft
Sony
Nintendo
Motorola mobility
Dell
Etc etc.

Dey there dey call chinko while they keep being the world's super power.
apple is an international brand the only thing is they have companies that produce or let me say assemble here in China.... Apple products price are here are almost the same to others countries..
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 03, 2015
Wowzers shocked
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by faisal313: 1:26am On Jun 03, 2015
princemol:
Made in China vs made in Germany grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
princemol:
Made in China vs made in Germany grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
princemol:
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 1:55am On Jun 03, 2015
moremuch1:

Do u tink American companies like Apple will produce iPhones etc in China if the product is substandard I don't think so
Its all about quality control and your purchasing power Bro undecided
You are partially right. Apple and other American companies put their plants in China mainly because of cheap labours. They will pay Chinese $2 an hour while American workers will get nothing less than $20 an hour. The big companies save money from labor cost.
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by igbo2011(m): 2:25am On Jun 03, 2015
We need made in Nigeria!!
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by chrischina(m): 3:56am On Jun 03, 2015
bornmekus:
Its a lie,China has a good n high quality but they will n can. Only give u the quality u ask 4.I have traveled n have bn doing business with them,so,I can proudly defend China.

Stop typing nonsense. Am in China and I know more better than you. China live in fake, from food to drinks that have kill many people.
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by masterjo: 4:11am On Jun 03, 2015
moremuch1:

Do u tink American companies like Apple will produce iPhones etc in China if the product is substandard I don't think so
Its all about quality control and your purchasing power Bro undecided

Iphone is not.produced in china, rather it is assembled in china becos of cheap labour
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by masterjo: 4:14am On Jun 03, 2015
tobtap:
yes...but the chinese economy is three times bigger and better than the germans... #lesson for our eastern brothers...ABA MADE = CHINESE MADE....but with time the chinese improved....ABA manufacturers showed be empowered..my opinion

Bigger and better? Seems kids have taken over nairaland. I suggest kids section be created on nl and this can be enforced using digital identity provided by national id card
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by cjplainstrip: 4:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Download d most played song in d country dis week 4 free! Choco Jay ft wilfresh titled,EKELEBE (Police). Totally hilarious. http:///XSspK0 .Enjoy!

Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by Rexyl(m): 5:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Orunto:
The difference is clear!

Rily the difference is clear from that simple comparison, but many business people esp Nigerians contact and make deals with Chinese to make products according to specific requirements, which may be what their people could afford, while they want to live and behave like people using the original. Within a very short time the difference will be strikingly clear. I don't blame the Chinese, they have started somewhere and now they are progressing with varying forms of products in terms of quality and superiority. Have we designed our home based technology and improve on it? Despite our arguments most industrialised economies have considered China as a place to site industries and produce for other countries

Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by redcliff: 6:00am On Jun 03, 2015
moremuch1:
grin op u garrit all wrong, d Chinese manufacturers according to the quality ordered , its no fault of theirs but na Nigerians may lyk cheap thing, they make high quality products but its all about your pocket, do you think they would be a economic world power with substandard products lyk this, no way. Mind u, they have one of the best airports in the world, one of the best rail and the list is endless, well lyk i said earlier its all about quality control and your pocket

Does that apply to cars they export too? Abeg forget that shit. China stuffs are crap.. all of them!
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by championeh(m): 6:14am On Jun 03, 2015
Can we see the face of the lady standing there?
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by bueze046(m): 6:42am On Jun 03, 2015
moremuch1:

Wetin b ur own sef, i was only trying to correct the mentality dat all things from China are fake which is the inspiration behind this thread, abi u join the group way dey bring all this fake things cum lipsrsealed

if dat is the case.....but be a good Nigerian cus as for me na Biafra tins ooo..na going things
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by Orunto: 6:44am On Jun 03, 2015
Your point here is also clear. But we are talking of VALUE APPRECIATION STANDARDS TO LIVE WELL AND NOT CONSUME ANY RUBISH TO DIE. Our Education system must brace up to this high VALUE STANDARDS.
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:45am On Jun 03, 2015
Na paper dem use build d car? shocked
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by tundeotunba(m): 6:51am On Jun 03, 2015
Even when Chinese product is of top quality, U there not compare it with the German's product. German products stand out peeps!
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 03, 2015
From the pic. Thats not nigeria bro
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by gpokraki(m): 7:03am On Jun 03, 2015
That's a big lie ... #CHINARULESTHEWORLD
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 03, 2015
moremuch1:
grin op u garrit all wrong, d Chinese manufacturers according to the quality ordered , its no fault of theirs but na Nigerians may lyk cheap thing, they make high quality products but its all about your pocket, do you think they would be a economic world power with substandard products lyk this, no way. Mind u, they have one of the best airports in the world, one of the best rail and the list is endless, well lyk i said earlier its all about quality control and your pocket

Would the Germans manufacture to Nigerians standard if Nigeria ask them to?? Or make according to our pocket size? No! They wouldn't! They got standard every time. So you got no point! Its still made in China vs made in Germany. Its a joke, just enjoy it.
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by Obynolee(f): 7:09am On Jun 03, 2015
moremuch1:

You are right bro,i brought original power bank with grade A battery from China but finding it very difficult to sell it here in Alaba because about 90% of power banks here are either not up to the capacity they claim or with fake battery.If they come to my shop and i tell them price they will look at me as a criminal because the next shop sells far below what i offered but the don't know that there are difference,and i am thinking of buying the fake next time because i am in the business to survive.The problem is not from China but from Nigeria and Nigerians,in fact China manufactures for most countries including USA and Britain.

1 Like

Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by Billygee2u: 7:18am On Jun 03, 2015
moremuch1:
china make products for Japan ,USA,Australia ,Germany etc .any quality you want they give you .I 've been to electrical and electronics
factory in china What I saw was Germ
ny ,Japan and middle east orders

1 Like

Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by StreamerBlogger: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2015
7up kiss
Orunto:
The difference is clear!
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by balogunsam(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2015
moremuch1:

YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL.....Many people do not even know Apple products and Samsung products are now manufactured in Chinese factories, likewise many other top brands in the world...its all GIGO...you gwt the quality of products you want or you can afford!
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by balogunsam(m): 8:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Billygee2u:

china make products for Japan ,USA,Australia ,Germany etc .any quality you want they give you .I 've been to electrical and electronics
factory in china What I saw was Germ
ny ,Japan and middle east orders

GBAM
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by Temysteve(m): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2015
Even if the car is not dat strong, it's not a bicycle dat will nw crushed it.
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by Adwexky(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2015
moremuch1:

You expressed it all!
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by daramolaj1: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2015
moremuch1:

Ogbeni, that is not nigeria. open your eyes
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by chukxie(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2015
China is moving and developing its country and economy at the speed of light while some Nigerians are busy comparing Made in China vs Made in Germany. What we should be comparing is Made in China vs Made in Nigeria. However such comparison is unrealistic because we don't make anything in Nigeria. All we do is consume. Yet some people here are busy laughing at Made in China products. It's a pity!

1 Like

Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by Laitesmart(m): 11:15am On Jun 03, 2015
Elslim:
min u not all Chinese products r of low quality, it depends on d specs u give them
Was that why u started ur chat with chinese? hmmmmm
Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by no2fuks(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
dajoaneke:
U nefa hear of German machine? Only the german language sound alone sef fit crush person skull talkless of their iron works

your right I know germany makes good cars.
I pray one day nigeria will be known for something positive.

1 Like

Re: Made In China Vs Made In Germany (photo) by Octaves(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
tobtap:
yes...but the chinese economy is three times bigger and better than the germans... #lesson for our eastern brothers...ABA MADE = CHINESE MADE....but with time the chinese improved....ABA manufacturers showed be empowered..my opinion
China has like 20 times the population of Germany. Germany has way bigger GDP per capita

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Girls Cook When Dating Vs When Married / Photo: What Is This Man Doing? / When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.