Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

GOVERNOR Wike alleges that Amaechi Sold Rivers State Government House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GOVERNOR Wike alleges that Amaechi Sold Rivers State Government House (1285 Views)

Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC / Now Trending , Amaechi Sold His Brother For Ordinary Ministerial Position / Evidence That Amaechi Is Sponsoring APC (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOVERNOR Wike alleges that Amaechi Sold Rivers State Government House by nobosaba(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
News circulating is that the former Governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi has sold the Rivers State Government House to a top Lebanese Business Man.

This ordoriferous development was made known to the public by Governor Nyesom Wike.

According to his "Execellency," the Lebanese Mr. Lahoye came with his lawyers to the govt house with the original certificate of occupancy(c of o) of the govt house premises and the adjoining buildings to lay claims to them.

Chief Wike aka "High Tension," vowed to fight this wickedness by Ameachi even with the last drop of his blood. ....

More details later.

2 Likes

Re: GOVERNOR Wike alleges that Amaechi Sold Rivers State Government House by Feranchek(m): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Another breaking news!

1 Like

Re: GOVERNOR Wike alleges that Amaechi Sold Rivers State Government House by Jerrosky1986(m): 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ameachi na criminal

1 Like

Re: GOVERNOR Wike alleges that Amaechi Sold Rivers State Government House by doctokwus: 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Is Wike okay @all?
How can an adult be making up childish tales up and down instead of using d few months he has in office to govern the state

4 Likes

Re: GOVERNOR Wike alleges that Amaechi Sold Rivers State Government House by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
That's crap.

Wike must be hallucinating.

He has started seeing lebanese men in his dream...

One of the 94 sacrifices shey?

Talk of karma....#6 months loading

4 Likes

Re: GOVERNOR Wike alleges that Amaechi Sold Rivers State Government House by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wike is going nuts, someone pls chain him to the ground.

3 Likes

Re: GOVERNOR Wike alleges that Amaechi Sold Rivers State Government House by sheymoni(m): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Whenever I see wike & Fayoshame , i'm convince pdp won't last 2 years . Just imagine the set of people they are parading as governors. So many tout in pdp

6 Likes

Re: GOVERNOR Wike alleges that Amaechi Sold Rivers State Government House by doublewisdom: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
I won't put that beyond Amaechi . No low is too low for him.
Re: GOVERNOR Wike alleges that Amaechi Sold Rivers State Government House by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
I even heard that Point Block and Podium Block were also sold. LOL.

1 Like

Re: GOVERNOR Wike alleges that Amaechi Sold Rivers State Government House by otokx(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
This is unbelievable, we refuse to believe that WIKE our governor will say such. This must be a media propaganda.

1 Like

Re: GOVERNOR Wike alleges that Amaechi Sold Rivers State Government House by ahaika23: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mad OP! If you believe this, I'm sorry for your parents!
Re: GOVERNOR Wike alleges that Amaechi Sold Rivers State Government House by nobosaba(m): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
ahaika23:
Mad OP! If you believe this, I'm sorry for your parents!

Stupid he goat... . Na you and your papa.. In fact your entire family that is mad. Bunkafool

1 Like

Re: GOVERNOR Wike alleges that Amaechi Sold Rivers State Government House by tinkinjow: 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
Our Op assertion is planted by ameachi. the aim is to attribute bogus claims to Wike and thus render his factual statements unbelievable.
That's how it works.
Don't be deceived

1 Like

Re: GOVERNOR Wike alleges that Amaechi Sold Rivers State Government House by dunkem21(m): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
APC still spinning Propaganda after every every ..
..Sauce sha grin
Re: GOVERNOR Wike alleges that Amaechi Sold Rivers State Government House by ahaika23: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
nobosaba:

Stupid he goat... . Na you and your papa.. In fact your entire family that is mad. Bunkafool
jobless slowpoke, this your shitty story will not fly! try something else! Look over there, that's Amaechi in the dust bin!
Re: GOVERNOR Wike alleges that Amaechi Sold Rivers State Government House by Demdem(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
Another Wike thug on rampage. grin

1 Like

Re: GOVERNOR Wike alleges that Amaechi Sold Rivers State Government House by nobosaba(m): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
ahaika23:
jobless slowpoke, this your shitty story will not fly! try something else! Look over there, that's Amaechi in the dust bin!

Busy body... I create my own body pain you... Why you nor go create your own too as I'd them dey pay person for am... For your info I am for Wike.. So go and die
Re: GOVERNOR Wike alleges that Amaechi Sold Rivers State Government House by babdap: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
Brb

(1) (Reply)

American Hegemony Is Here To Stay. / Rivers LG Chairmen Allege Plan To Divert Council Funds / The Presidency Explains How Negotiations With Boko Haram Will Be Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.