Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Asked Her Security To Send Customers Out Of A Boutiq - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Asked Her Security To Send Customers Out Of A Boutiq (738 Views)

Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors / Buhari Daughter Order Her Security To Walk People Out Of Boutiques / Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Asked Her Security To Send Customers Out Of A Boutiq by talentarena(m): 6:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Shocking- President Buhari’s daughter allegedly asked her security personnel to send customers out of a boutique.

This just came in, and I still find this difficult to believe I will leave you all to be the judge to this.

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Asked Her Security To Send Customers Out Of A Boutiq by saaedlee: 7:01am On Jun 03, 2015
One of Mr. Ayedee's twitter handle so I am not moved!
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Asked Her Security To Send Customers Out Of A Boutiq by bonechamberlain(m): 7:03am On Jun 03, 2015
no pics how do we believe
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Asked Her Security To Send Customers Out Of A Boutiq by benedictac(f): 7:05am On Jun 03, 2015
liar looking for cheap attention
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Asked Her Security To Send Customers Out Of A Boutiq by xpac01(m): 7:09am On Jun 03, 2015
saTANist always getting it wrong. When I said I mean including the OP.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Asked Her Security To Send Customers Out Of A Boutiq by emeuzo(m): 7:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Change your family first b4 u talk of change.
Charity begins at home
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Asked Her Security To Send Customers Out Of A Boutiq by drtwist(m): 7:27am On Jun 03, 2015
them no scatter her face with slap. I like my Area die. Treat both security people fuckup
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Asked Her Security To Send Customers Out Of A Boutiq by bewla(m): 7:30am On Jun 03, 2015
clifford u don come back abi
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Allegedly Asked Her Security To Send Customers Out Of A Boutiq by Abduljohn(m): 7:35am On Jun 03, 2015
No pics n the person reporting is hiding her face also. You would have done a great thing by getting a pics and sending it to eye witness porter of channels but as it stands bear the pain and keep your complain to self

(1) (Reply)

Effcc Arrests Ifeanyi Uba / Photos From Buhari's Arrival From G7 Summit / Sen. Ekweremadu's Emergence As DSP Is Political Orography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.